Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (16023 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ATERI(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
hardisha81:
Religion is bondage, religion is a scam and lastly CHURCH is a business centre, where one deposit and invest his/her resources without benefits...

Top man
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Sibrah: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.
Praise and dance we see is the physical part of a spiritual exercise, doing it with wrong motive is one of the many hindrances that make it ineffective. In the absence of results it becomes a form of exercise.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by j1mmy: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
because church is one of the worst things that happened to Nigerians.
Church is mental slavery
Church is economic slavery
Church is an indicaton most Nigerians cannot think for themselves
Church means Nigerians cannot separate stupi.d religion from innovation and science

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by richie9093(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why are the people in this thread so butthurt about what Seun said? He said he is an atheist, whats so bad about that? he isnt judging you for being a Christian, so why are you judging him?

This is why I stop being a Christian. They keep jugding everyone who isnt a christain but play the vuctim when you judge them. The hypocrisy is stong with you lot.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
But it's the church that told you that God is real.
church told no one that God exist! it only personalize a particular God.

it is your own will to make it real or not.

your mindset is your own WORLD, you can put different things you want to put in it and make it your own reality.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Olusanya333(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pwettyella:

Lyk seriously,even if u don't bliv in smthin doesn't mean u shld talk against it in such a way,sorry for quoting u bt I Just had to
Dear, the building is not a church, and a believer in God of Isreal has no duty in Church.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pwettyella:

Ok thanks
cheers
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Service was awesome today n as for dose way no go tongue
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by opedaydydx9(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
StevenJay01:
I woke up!had two good round of sex with my babe and felt guilty afterwards. Forgive me Lord.
hmm
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
ichommy:

BOSS! cheesy
i just spent 40 minutes reading ur diary.. FASCINATING
can we talk more?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by 3RNEST(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
So Seun dont go to church....I remember back then wen he started nairaland...he no dey miss church now pepper don rest he quit..na wa oh life.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by zealed64: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Because of this.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Hysmady(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cus i wanna smooch Kafaya tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
scribble:
undecided

I went to church so this doesn't apply.

Very soon God will transfer the wealth of the unbelievers on this particular thread to me.

Mark this comment

just like that? grin
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by BumbleDevil: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
LivingDiamond:
Just coming back from church...

Ewu sample must you comment abi you no dey read instruction ni / Mtscheeeeew
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by pattybf(f): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Business took over this morning. I started getting lots of calls n whatsapp messages coming from my online/offline adverts. before I knew it, I would be walking into service almost ended if I went.

I have prayed though, ready to pay tithe from d proceeds!
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by otemanuduno: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saying that there is God is the truth.
Saying that there is no God is also the truth.

Ask me why?

Man has been creating man as much as I know(through childbirth), so we can simply deduce that man is God.

Okay, you may say who created the first man that gave birth to the first child? Well, if the first man was created, who then created the God who created the first man? Who created the God who created the God who created the first man, etc?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by otemanuduno: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Saying that there is God is the truth.
Saying that there is no God is also the truth.

Ask me why?

Man has been creating man as much as I know(through childbirth), so we can simply deduce that man is God.

Okay, you may say who created the first man that gave birth to the first child? Well, if the first man was created, who then created the God who created the first man? Who created the God who created the God who created the first man, etc?

If you say that the God who created the first man is not created, then it is possible to also believe that the first man is not created by any God as well.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.

WOW

I'm disappointed
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by hucienda: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

The Atheist.

lol... get ready for the fire from your members.

I do have a question though.

What do you think of the Thomas Aquinas cause-and-effect proof for the existence of God.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Taleeysun(f): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
factorial1:

It saddens that, that's the way you see it.
If you know the evicacy and essence of worship, you wouldn't have said this sir.

I know this might cause a life ban.. But I'm not the type that hides truth Mr. Seun Osewa. Cheers
life ban? Because of what na
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Eaugusta(f): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Let the Christians not condemn nor judge others, instead pray for God to touch them and make them know the truth
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by doskie(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
its just not my thing. juliet comes on sundays. you know whar I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Eaugusta(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
doskie:
its just not my thing. juliet comes on sundays. you know whar I mean?
Hmm! Pls throw more light on it
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by patwilly(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Were you ever religious Seun? At what time in your life did this consciousness arise and what circumstances gave rise to it? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by 3RNEST(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Will going to church bring back our lost buget? Or reduce the price of gala and lacasara? Uhm...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Eaugusta(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
dont mind him, maybe he sold his soul to devil for ................
I didnt say anything oh[/quote]

Not so a good comment
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don't believe in church caz I believe in God n worship him in my heart... lotta bad experience...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
My clothes rotation is too short... I'll have to take a break so everyone wouldn't know I have two pair trousers, three shirts and one jacket. I don't want to be at gossip zero.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eaugusta:
dont mind him, maybe he sold his soul to devil for ................
I didnt say anything oh

how on earth can one sell his soul to the devil?
who is the devil if I may ask?
have you e'er seen him? heard him speak? do you know his house? Then where can one meet him in order to sell his soul? and how much does a soul cost. lol.
wake up!
We've been made to believe so many Fallacies.

why do you guys always attack those who do not believe in what you believe?

from what I've observed, atheists are even more Christ-like than the Christians.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sadly, yes.

kanaleke:
are you into medical field?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Originalsly:
My clothes rotation is too short... I'll have to take a break so everyone wouldn't know I have two pair trousers, three shirts and one jacket. I don't want to be at gossip zero.
you're even richer than I am.
I have just a pair of trousers.
Two shirts and no jacket at all.
I hardly leave the house. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult To Overcome? / Des Pensees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.