Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Herbal Drugs That Cure Kidney And Liver Problem,asthma....... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Drugs That Cure Kidney And Liver Problem,asthma....... (523 Views)

Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Where Can I Donate Blood And Kidney And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Drugs That Cure Kidney And Liver Problem,asthma....... by iamlarry(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
This herbal drugs cure asthma,
typhoid,
replace blood loss quickly
kidney problems
liver problems
Aids.
This different herbal drugs have been tested in respect of the sickness they cure and the period varies so do not call us if you are looking for an instant miracle.
Call 08133039416 or 08138596933 to no more
Re: Herbal Drugs That Cure Kidney And Liver Problem,asthma....... by enigstil(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Upload pix let's see what it looks like and the price

(1) (Reply)

When You See People Like This.appreciate God (pix) / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. Must Read!! / FG Directs All Public Hospitals To Save Lives First In Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.