Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program (72984 Views)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by chimex38: 1:38am On Oct 20, 2016
michaelbelgium:
Dr Emmanuel (head,HR) made it clear that the program would kick off on 1st of november.
thanks man..ok
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Nasa28(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Has any one gotten SMS from EEDC?

My guy said he got for another interview
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by chimex38: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
no...nothing since 10th oct
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by habakukjss3: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nasa28:
Has any one gotten SMS from EEDC?

My guy said he got for another interview
hmmmm.. is it only your guy that got another interview invite? please which course did he study? besides r u sure he went for the first interview.. because they said the last interview was d final one.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by jaytees: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
I was there when Mr Emmanuel said that this was the last interview, and that the programme will start by November 1st.
I am surprised to receive an invite for another interview on Tuesday, with specific reference to the role I am being interviewed for.
Anyway, we keep pushing on.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Datevilme: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
I
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by ikea(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
we were to expect the final list this week...but don't know why few people are being contacted... I have been curiously checking every text message that enters my phone...lol.. I was equally there when Dr Emmanuel Nwokolo (HR Director) said the program will kick off Nov 1st.I believe God will see us through. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Ladasha: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2016
I am still optimistic they will call most of us. Guys let no one loose faith. Moreover, the interview was done in batches, so it is not illogical to call us in batches. The most important thing is that they will call us. Also, lets continue praying cause the heart of the king is in the hands of the Lord. God can favor us all with this job if He so decides.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by michaelbelgium(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2016
well...i didn't do well in the interview...anything goes sha
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Noblejkz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
michaelbelgium:
well...i didn't do well in the interview...anything goes sha
my brother, don't just conclude you didn't do well in the interview. You don't know their yardstick. Just keep trusting God for the best. Kind regards.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by michaelbelgium(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Noble...thanks man
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Noblejkz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
U're welcome bro
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Nasa28(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Datevilme:
A friend of mine got a call to come pick up his letter for trainee position, he's been complaining that the pay is smaller than he expected, he refused to say the amount tho...

Got a call??
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Datevilme: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nasa28:

Got a call??

Yea
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Nasa28(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Datevilme:

Yea

Hmmmmm. Cos It has been SMS all this while.

And Graduate trainee most times is done in group. I might be wrong though
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by michaelbelgium(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls o....any news yet
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by happinesslove(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Any update here?
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Ladasha: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
jaytees:
I was there when Mr Emmanuel said that this was the last interview, and that the programme will start by November 1st.
I am surprised to receive an invite for another interview on Tuesday, with specific reference to the role I am being interviewed for.
Anyway, we keep pushing on.

Hi Jaytee,
How went your interview on Tuesday? Please update us. How many people were invited (an estimate)? Is there anything we that weren't invited should know? Thanks.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Precious900: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hey guys,
Just collected my eedc employment letter with three of my colleagues from school who were also successful.
The guy who was re invited for another interview on Tuesday was mistakenly sent a wrong text.
The programme still commences on November 1 and only 20 guys with engineering/technical related discipline were employed as the HR gave us the list to view and see if any friend of ours is on the list so we could contact them.
Infact I believe all successful candidates should have received a text or call to come pick up their letters as it has been ready since Oct 21.
The salary for the trainees is not bad at all considering one is staying in Enugu and not Lagos or Port.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Nasa28(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Precious900:
Hey guys,
Just collected my eedc employment letter with three of my colleagues from school who were also successful.
The guy who was re invited for another interview on Tuesday was mistakenly sent a wrong text.
The programme still commences on November 1 and only 20 guys with engineering/technical related discipline were employed as the HR gave us the list to view and see if any friend of ours is on the list so we could contact them.
Infact I believe all successful candidates should have received a text or call to come pick up their letters as it has been ready since Oct 21.
The salary for the trainees is not bad at all considering one is staying in Enugu and not Lagos or Port.

Did u snap it
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by Nasa28(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by habakukjss3: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nasa28:

Did u snap it
how much is the pay?
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by gracyblaze(f): 11:48am On Oct 29, 2016
Precious900:
Hey guys,

You only mentioned engineering and technical discipline, do you have any idea about management applicants?
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by habakukjss3: 3:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Precious900:
Hey guys,
Rents in the coal-CIty state is high as well.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by habakukjss3: 3:44am On Oct 30, 2016
habakukjss3:
Rent in the coal-CIty state is high as well.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by dennis1200: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
What is next now?
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by felix281(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
I received a text inviting me for an interview for a graduate trainee with EEDC slated on Friday 23rd June.. I was among those who sat for there interview last year but I didn't heard from them since.
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by lastmessenger: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
felix281:
I received a text inviting me for an interview for a graduate trainee with EEDC slated on Friday 23rd June.. I was among those who sat for there interview last year but I didn't heard from them since.
same here
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by tripleaobie: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Same here
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by guruvillage: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2017
Dear Earthlings,
Call in for assistance and/or empowerment on data analytics, econometrics, quantitative finance, business analytics research/dissertation/analysis/modeling/publication and job task
https://redfox3891./
https://redfox3891./statistics-milestones/
https://redfox3891./computational-finance-economics-milestones/
https://redfox3891./econometric-milestone/

Kind Regards,
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by excess4luv: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
felix281:

do you mean you wrote the exam and was interviewed last year??
plz what's your discipline
Re: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program by felix281(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=excess4luv post=57750136]
do you mean you wrote the exam and was interviewed last year?? plz what's your discipline[/quote

Yes... Mechanical Engineering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Standard Chartered Bank(2015 International Graduate Programme) / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.