Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: (748 Views)

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by toxxybit: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2009
Why is it tht some Jehova Witness Girls find it difficult to marry other xtain group,but they r sleeping with the other xtain group.meanwhile their Boys r getting married to others n abandon their girls to advance.Is it because they r too religious, ?
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by ehie007(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2009
they are just been brain washed,
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by Fhemmmy: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
toxxybit:

Why is it tht some Jehova Witness Girls find it difficult to marry other xtain group,but they r sleeping with the other xtain group.meanwhile their Boys r getting married to others n abandon their girls to advance.Is it because they r too religious, ?

That has to do with the believe and i dont see anything wrong in how they blv, there are so many pple that wont marry for same reason, but if you love her enuf, you just have to try to let her see reason why the blanket of religion is not how to go.

ehie007:

they are just been brain washed,

i dont think that is a nice way to refer to some people's blv.
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by ehie007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Fhemmmy, religion is the no 1 cause of problems in this world,,,i beleive they are brain washed, why shuld somone use religion to determine marriage, when they are all christian, i can understand if its btwn xtian and muslim,

Someone just woke up one morning and formed a sect or type of religion and people started adopting what he said, anyfin the founder says the mugus will follow,

am not just against jehova witness, its happens in catholic, penticostal too, but jehova witnes is nore sever i guess,
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
I guess u have a reason why u just so much against the JW.
I guess u have been dealt with somehow and that leaves some wounds.
grin tongue cool
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by Outstrip(f): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ ehie, are they christians? I was under the impression that they did not believe in Christ like we Christians do. I thought they just saw him as a prophet. Correct me though if I am wrong
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by grandstar(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
I am a Jehoavhs Witness so I am in a good position to speak on this. ( Acts 28:22)

First and foremost, we have nopt been brainwashed but that is beside the point.

Our beliefs are different from the mainstream.

I do not believe in bairthdays. If I marry someone who is not of my faith and she wants my son to celebrate his birthday, would it not lead to problems (Proverbs 27:12)

Becxause of the incompatibility of our beliefs, it is unwise for a witness to marry outside and even more unwise for a non-witness to marry a witness.

Will you be happy seeing your wife preaching from rdoor to door or refusing to celebrate christmas.
Re: Can A Jehova Witness Girl Gets Married Outside: by Ptersyn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2009
If they are truly mad in love with you , it's possible.

(1) (Reply)

12 Years Marital Unrest Terminated! / Why Women Are Always Mad / Burst Married Or Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.