Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] (12949 Views)

Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by 9jahubcom(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Police had arrested the family of the lady and the family of the man, (who is 20 years old) the man himself had ran away. The 12 year-old girl is in Primary 3.

The scan was done and a doctor told us that she is about 7 months pregnant. He thinks there there could be a problem with the legs of the child, but he wasn’t sure. We took the little girl to Amecet, gave her food and one of the staff has spend some time
with her this afternoon. To see if she knows what’s going on.

She is really a child and is even happy that she gets a baby. It will be a big problem, she is too small for a natural birth, it probably should be a caesarian. She played Memory with the other children and I could cry, to see her sitting there with that big belly, this will be really a child with a child. And while she should be able to play and have fun, she is getting a baby.

Some things I just can not understand, they make me angry! Amecet n’ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born
babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police.

www . 9 jahub.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4620

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by purplesummer(f): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
12 years in primary 3?

Btw, I like the painting on that GP tank. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by JEITO: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Things that should never happen to a child embarassed

What some insecure men would do....

Lord have mercy!!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Waspy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are you kissing kidding me shocked sad
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by dnacrystal: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
The beasts called men with that rod between their legs. Even if she had seduced him...... Could she even have seduced him....choi!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by lomaxx: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
dnacrystal: The beasts called men with that rod between their legs. Even if she had seduced him...... Could she even have seduced him....choi!

Going by the bolded, one of your X chromosomes came from a beast.

21 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by flyingdutchman(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
dnacrystal: The beasts called men with that rod between their legs. Even if she had seduced him...... Could she even have seduced him....choi!
hey Do NOT generalize! what about the female teachers who sleep with american pupils/students all the time? Do you hear anyone saying "beasts called women without rods between their legs"? Abegee! Abuse the fool, leave the rest of us men out of it!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by johnstar(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer: 12 years in primary 3?

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by dnacrystal: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
flyingdutchman:
hey Do NOT generalize! what about the female teachers who sleep with american pupils/students all the time? Do you hear anyone saying "beasts called women without rods between their legs"? Abegee! Abuse the fool, leave the rest of us men out of it!
oya sorry all the men...na as e dey pain me for the girl

6 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Blockus: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is what Holy Aisha in the Quran must have looked like... shocked shocked

For those muslims who are yet to fully understand why people frown upon Child Marriage..

17 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by rman: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
The pic is that of an adult with stunted growth jor.

Those feet don't look like that of a 12yr old.

Anyway, why will a sane man sleep with a midget sef?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by salam1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Y r some people quick at insulting people religion. Anyway continue, u will soon reap wat u sow

6 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Itsalphaa(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some Men
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some men sha....shameless

btw i tink i saw sumtin dat looked like breast
atleast,d baby got sumtin to drink
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Dreyl(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
stop generalising girl,it's not all men that are beast as you said
@topic this is really pathetic mehn
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm appalled!! sad
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by iconize(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Will she survive this?
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by bnovative(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
is this not Senator yerima's sweet heart? The little bride must be singing yemi alade's reloaded: " have u seen my yerima... question! "..... smdh

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
datalossvictim1: I'm appalled!! sad

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
Too many mad men on the loose.
Only y'day, I saw on-net how a full-grown man raped a 7yr old and damaged her privates in the process. Now this..
These kinda news leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wonders
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Janeify(f): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wat tha!some people no get conscience
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by hummerwise(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just hope the passage wud be wide enuf 4 d baby 2 be born

By the tym the girl clocks 32, the baby wud be in his 20s
Nawa oo
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by CaptainBomb(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
To hell with the man who phucck herr

1 Like

Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Smartadimchi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
That is too bad
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kai
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by eddyj36(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Order for quality Men and Ladies Fashion and Sport watches here..
http:///A-List
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by shizzle11(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
nawaoo!
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Philipmems(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
shocked shocked :oBoys are not smiling undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na wah o, which breast she go use feed the pikin sef
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by Lero15(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
purplesummer: 12 years in primary 3?

grin .me likey ur pics. U r cute.
Re: Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] by mercykelvin(f): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
9jahubcom: The Police had arrested the family of the lady and the family of the man, (who is 20 years old) the man himself had ran away. The 12 year-old girl is in Primary 3.

The scan was done and a doctor told us that she is about 7 months pregnant. He thinks there there could be a problem with the legs of the child, but he wasn’t sure. We took the little girl to Amecet, gave her food and one of the staff has spend some time
with her this afternoon. To see if she knows what’s going on.

She is really a child and is even happy that she gets a baby. It will be a big problem, she is too small for a natural birth, it probably should be a caesarian. She played Memory with the other children and I could cry, to see her sitting there with that big belly, this will be really a child with a child. And while she should be able to play and have fun, she is getting a baby.

Some things I just can not understand, they make me angry! Amecet n’ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born
babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police.

www . 9 jahub.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4620
hmmmm too bad, hw some guys culd b so loose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Mother Looking For Love / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.