Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (44095 Views)

Akpabio, Amaechi, Ben Bruce And Others To Feature In Niger Delta Summit / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by StOla: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Wike mentioned Amaechi's name several times, why didn't Amaechi do to Wike what he intends to do to Sen. Ben Bruce?

Wike has never shown any scruple in talking without thinking, apart from being a governor who can always set up a kangaroo investigative panel to arrive at a pre-determined conclusion. Murray Bruce is a sissy who only discovered twitter and is determined to use it more than Nicki Minaj.

Most importantly, Wike is River state government and any legal action against him will be a case against the office of governor and against the state.
Murray Bruce is just some quiet senator, but noisy twitter user who has no shield nor immunity from prosecution. He stands alone and will fall like a log not dug into the ground.

I also believe that Murray Bruce has already read the response of the commissioner of information Ibim Seminatari, on what the totality of said funds were spent on.

So Murray Bruce only talked wildly like he was in a beer parlour but when put on the spot to state his accusation clearly, he suddenly developed cold feet, knowing he wasn't just entertaining his own party any more but might have legal consequences.

Subsequently, Murray Bruce will only make accusations on twitter that he is sure he can defend in a law court without a mob that are hoping to be entertained.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by naijaking1: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
CharlesPhc:
On the Supreme Court Judgment in Rivers and the comment creditted to the APC National Chairman, I say that Oyegun's remark was simply the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esua. Amaechi being the APC Presidential Campaign Manager had assured the APC Leadership that he would use the Court to unseat Wike just to hide the shame of losing his home state. Amaechi was shocked to his bone marrow when he failed to deliver once again and instead called for the probe of the Supreme Court Judges

Amaechi simply overestimated his power to buy judges in this country, or the supreme court judges suddenly realized the dangers of being bought by the same group time and time again---thereby saving our democracy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Imagine... The same person that said he don't fly business class. grin common sense have become uncommon indeed.
He never said business class rather he said first class.

Nwanne buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Adesiji77: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
The tweets...

Cc: Liberty101

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by iwuemma(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
CharlesPhc:
If @benmurraybruce respected @ChibuikeAmaechi enough not to mention his name at first comment, @ChibuikeAmaechi jumping into the matter was simply an admittance of what was alledged otherwise ignoring would have been best.

That's right....

Clear conscience fears no accusations...

He should have responded if he is not feeling guilty.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why do pplp like commenting?
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by shamecurls(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bruce is just so desperate for attention

Where was he all these years?

Although he has been making reasonable pointers of late, I still dont just regard him as he suddenly just woke-up after a decade.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
olatade:
bruce enjoying the 1st class experience.... .which he claimed never to have flown
the same way there are claims that there are no criminals in PMB's cabinet abi? Rotimi Amaechi has alluded to the fact there are...#RotimiAmaechiConcur

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by nicedas(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Khd95:
#teamameachigrin

ben bruce,bia,where art thou when GEJ was d president,when dasuki looted us dry,when tompolo scammed gEj led administration

U were as quite as d church rat of cherubbim nd seraphimsad

diju suddenly joined twitter when baba took over,abeg sit ur yellow as$ in d chamber nd do what u were elected to do,rep a constituency in bayelsa,not twitter

thanks
hahahhahahahhhahahajajjaj. lwkmd. leave d weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
iwuemma:

That's right....
Clear conscience fears no accusations...
He should have responded if he is not feeling guilty.
..exactly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Irore: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trut:

He's guilty of spending N80 million criminally for a birthday dinner.

By the way, what's the relationship btwn Amaechi of Rivers and Soyinka of Ogun state such that 80M continues to be an unending talk during and after Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi time as gvnr of Rivers state?

Make una help me I beg.
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Senator representing Bayelsa East on twitter affairs.....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by chardino(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
there's no peace or hiding place for the thief and the wicked, Ameachi. #80million for one day dinner? its well. I tot u said over ur dead body will Wike become the Governor of Rivers State. now how far? asshol!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by sheyoroniyen(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lemon12:
@Ameachi
urs is even more dan his.grin
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by dazzlingd(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
When will the Lord of Twitter let us rest with his common sense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by phatlajoo: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
kogirodent:
Ben Murray Bruce and Fayose are two people keepin the current govt on the right track. The two are enuf to form a political party.
fayose rant has no weight or effect on this govt atall, he is just the typical naija corrupt politician who is pained as an opposition member. but Ben Bruce #commonsense words makes a big common sense to Nigeria govt of present and past.#ijustwanmakesomecommonsense...
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by litetias(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
I admit that Amaechi is a corrupt ogre but I also know that Bruce's twitter handle was less active during GEJ's administration than it is now.
I don't remember him criticising GEJ's government the way he is criticising Buhari's government.
So obviously his critisms is not because he cares about the country but because it's the opposition party in power.
Typical politician

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by ddeola: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ben Bruce is just an attention seeker. We all know you are PDP so continue your tweets while you "siddon look" in the national assembly. grin grin grin

I can assure you that you will not be re-elected in the next election if you continue this way, your people elected you to bring the dividends of democracy to your constituency you are busy tweeting. grin grin grin Senator indeed !

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Amaechi is no match for Ben Bruce on intellectual prowess rather I will advise him to keep quiet
what's your basis for the classification. How did you come to conclude benbruce/ ameachi has got any mental intellect. By talking on twitter thinking there is any common sense? Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by modik(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
He who is Wike'd becomes automatically wicked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
olatade:
bruce enjoying the 1st class experience.... .which he claimed never to have flown
Actually, that is Arik Air's business class section. First and business class ain't the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by alpink(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jobless Minister and Senator. Empty barrels. It is well with my Father's land, my beloved Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by felifeli: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
olatade:
That is not a First Class seat, i.diot

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Ejehjoe(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Twitter Senator has a skin colour like Obama but thinks and talks like Obanikoro. He truly represents wailers in the red chamber!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by afroditte(f): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
*spreads mat* Interesting! grin
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by ikdaddy01(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
On this one, i stand by Senator commin sense. Ben abruce, he has been making common sense and I think the sense is no longer common.
For Amaechi, end time things

1 Like

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Missmossy(f): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai!!! Two agbayas. No shame at all.
Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by donbabajeff(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
For those of you saying ben bruce flew on a 1st class should be ready to provide proves in that effect,you don't just post a pic of him in a flight we aren't really sure of the compartment,Though I duff my hat for the #commonsense crooner.My beloved senator who knows how to speak on behalf of the poor masses! Can't wait to see you be the presido some day!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by Ndolarr: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ben Bruce is simply unserious and could be said to be in the same class of 'jester senators' like Dino Melaye! Bruce has yet to sponsor a bill to help the nation or his State, Bayelsa, or constituency. It appears he is just content collecting un-earned allowances in the senate and pretending to be a progressive element! I learnt he became DG, NTA, largely due to the influence of Stella Obasanjo. How did he run the finances of NTA and how much import waivers was he granted to bring in materials for his TV and radio stations and silverbird galleria? Rather than engage in unserious, gossip-like unproductive tweets, Ben Bruce ought to engage in constructive tweets, particularly on the economy and setting the tone for robust discussions on topical, non- partisan and non-personal issues!! C'mon Bruce, enough of time wasting tweets; it is time for serious business for which you went into the senate, either through election or selection or appointment!!!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War by don4real18(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ben Bruce is sick... When GEJ mismanaged the economy, he simply kept quiet hoping to get "keeping silent allowance" from Dasuki.... What impact has he made in the house that he comes out to criticize the Government.... Or isn't the Senate part of the government.
He's just an empty drum doing what he does best; Ranting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra / Kaduna Government Demolishes All Islamic Movement Properties, Cemeteries - Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.