Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Startup Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startup Registration (612 Views)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Have You Joined The Startup Train Yet? No Late Yet, Start With The Jargons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startup Registration by Dekatron(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello guys here. I do not know anybody in this section, however, I am still going to ask.

I have a campus tech startup. It is on the verge of launching. However, I do not know how to get my business registered in order to access loan in banks (I need loans than anything). I am asking you guys :- HOW DO I REGISTER A TECH STARTUP? We are going into hardware and software. Providing solutions to I CAN'T SEE THE BOARD problems, being able to buy stuffs even when its dark, during night class (Night class birds know how it feels. Being hungry, but the sellers have all gone home or slept, hostel doors locked, etc) . . . Also, providing tech problems to campus transportation. We all would agree that there need to exist a legal and formal registration and backing. To prevent other campus rivals and other big companies from encroaching on my startup when our solutions boom (am sure it would).

How do I get registered? What is the amount of money? What certificates do I need?? I AM A STUDENT AND I AM GOING INTO THIS, SOLO. . . Atleast, till the startup stands well. . . Please help.

Lalasticlala, please help. . . Out of 5 years am spending on campus, two years is almost gone. No time!!

Thanks

cc :- lalasticlala, seun & other people that can spread this around
Re: Startup Registration by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
You have to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) as a sole proprietor.

Also, i doubt you would get a loan without collateral in a bank. Your business is new also so you might not get a loan.
Re: Startup Registration by shamecurls(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
He will assist you with your company registration

https://www.nairaland.com/

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between The Mindsets Of The Rich And The Average / How I Turn My Greatest Sorrow To My Greatest Asset / ME, OUR BUSINESS AND I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.