Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) (45963 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Emac34: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
love tricks? shocked shocked shocked maybe I was preaching God's love grin
preaching undecided
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Emac34:
preaching undecided
yes oooo
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by ovotips(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
lol... nice post ... I Rep http://ovotips.com
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pastor fall mugu today.
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by princeBlack77(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

its a name dah they call all this spiricoco people
SU means scripture union
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by sparkleRed(f): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by OmoOsanyin: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Abosi31:
This one is a banker because obviously he has been counting all the money he has been giving as offering since the early days of the apostles. Meanwhile I relate with your other story. But seriously stop counting how much you’ve given to God.

you mean given to the 'pastor'
is the 'pastor' God?
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by callJesu: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2016
If pastor carry church key commot, go another one naa
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by paechocs(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2016
the other guy will be like ; I don't have a new outfit for the church especially our female boo
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Mbow(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2016
Abosi31:
This one is a banker because obviously he has been counting all the money he has been giving as offering since the early days of the apostles. Meanwhile I relate with your other story. But seriously stop counting how much you’ve given to God.
Omo na true em de tlk oo, Allow am!
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2016
laughing
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by dajoaneke(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Abosi31:

Sorry what is SU?
Scriptural Union. A fellowship kind of, evangelical outreach in universities
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by harjayi(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Abosi31:
Sorry what is SU?
Scripture Union
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Henry656:
Some people think when they don't go to that they're doing their pastor
They simply don't have any business with the pastor, and vice versa.
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by bapullow: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Best reason: If u really believe that Jesus died or crucified for our sin, u don't go to church at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.