Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) (45953 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
So, after lunch I ran to Nairaland to see what’s up. The first topic I saw was this one, with the title, “Why didn’t you go to church today?”
I thought my reason was the most hilarious, but on seeing the comments, on the topic; challey, I changed my mind. We are going to analyse the top ten answers to that question (in no particular order).

No. 1 Mr. Better
I choose to use ‘better’ instead of ‘gambler’ to show small politeness. So your bet cast therefore no church? Mehn, you need Jesus in your life. Wetin come concern church wey you for go with the slip wey cut? I’m guessing you had like 20 games on that 200 naira slip.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 2 Mr. New Generation
This guy totally trips me. I understand the fact that ‘new generation’ pastors are spoiling Christianity, but what about the ‘old generation’ ones them? You can still go to those ones na. And yes, you’re complaining about ‘new generation’ churches and yet you want to start your own. Na wa. You no wan die but you wan go heaven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Akkord4gov: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
You think say e easy. Where e go see money carry him babe out for VAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 3 Mr. Banker

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
This one is a banker because obviously he has been counting all the money he has been giving as offering since the early days of the apostles. Meanwhile I relate with your other story. But seriously stop counting how much you’ve given to God.
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 4 Mr. Off Point

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oga, at least you should have read the topic before telling the whole world it’s your bday. Meanwhile at least you have a huge pair of likes for your troubles. PS. There are thousands of registered users on Nairaland, at least 3,000 saw that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 5 My Brother

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yes o. You’re my brother because this is my life. Sundays are the best days of the week because I can just lie in my sheets and check my twitter all morning. At least were you listening to gospel music?
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 6 Mr. Current Guy
This one is totally a smooth guy. He saw the post about the pastor whose feet didn’t touch the ground during service, and he decided not to go to church today. That means if he didn’t hear that story he would have gone to church today. Continu. (I didn’t spell that wrong).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 7 Mr. Two Rounds
Me I’m surprised you could only go two rounds on that girl. Only two? You can do better than that, fam. See, try going to church next Sunday. Maybe God can pity you and dash you small extra stamina. Amen somebody?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 8 Mr. Creative
The only reason why I’m not bashing you for that post is that I am a big fan of ASAP Rocky. And I’ll need that your sister’s number. Let’s see what we can do together, stripper and pervert.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 9 Mr. No Offering
Simple and short. No stress. You’re not going and it’s because you have no offering money. That means you can still have other money but not for offering. We understand. What we don’t understand is why you put up your two phone numbers for the whole world to see and add you on whatsapp. Na wa. Desperation of the year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. 10 The Pastor’s Neighbour
I’m totally laughing right now, because I understand. I used to live close to a church back in the days of Uniport, and every Sunday morning, while the church people were doing praise and worship, I will dance my sorrows away inside my house.
See you next week! And please, comment. It’s not fair.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol....nice one bro

check this out: A Sweet Touching Love Story https://strictlyfun./2016/02/14/a-sweet-touching-lovestory/

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
lol. Thank you.
praizeblog:
Lol....nice one bro
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
This stupid excuses wont work in u were told to come nd collect money ..even if its jes 10 thaousand naira....no atom of respect for JEHOVAH

N.B'....am not SU

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
This stupid excuses wont work in u were told to come nd collect money ..even if its jes 10 thaousand naira....no atom of respect for JEHOVAH

N.B'....am not SU
Sorry what is SU?
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abosi31:

Sorry what is SU?
its a name dah they call all this spiricoco people

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Henry656(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some people think when they don't go to that they're doing their pastor
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by ProffM(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
someone actually wrote all of dis in a day?? smh

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2016
I can use the time of the comment to get their names.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Abosi31(m): 5:31am On Feb 08, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:
Lol. Mr. Detective. Go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by lekjons(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Atheists be like "because there is no God"

May God help them..

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Smellymouth: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
angry grin
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by ChappyChase: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Chisos!
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
I didn't go because my prayers been answered are like pending
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
So my comment made top 10 shocked shocked

Mr Creative

Op thanks for not bashing me.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
SurefireAsoOke:

Abi o cheesy
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by CharleyCharley: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoL
Re: Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) by Flashh: 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
What of... "Pastor carry church key commot".

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.