Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. (1448 Views)

Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) / Who Needs A Forum Script (nairaland Clone)? / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Have spent so much of my time trying to configure this script but to no avail, have done my possible research but still yet no good news...

But now I'm happy to announce this, Have came up with the tutorial to configure the script and register your self as an admin, and have full control over your site...

If you're willing to learn how to configure the clone script...
Beep me on Whatsapp:- 08166837647

Note: - Charges Apply..!!!
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
See the screenshot...

Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
More screenshots

Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by nagidarabani: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol Grab FEEE TWITTER FOLLOWERS THOUGH ITS ONLY 500 YOU WILL GET http://skylnk.co/rVGotr
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by kingvectorv(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:
Have spent so much of my time trying to configure this script but to no avail, have done my possible research but still yet no good news...

But now I'm happy to announce this, Have came up with the tutorial to configure the script and register your self as an admin, and have full control over your site...

please i need help on my nairaland script.. When a user wants to register it send an email to confirm the email but when the link is clicked it says invalid confirmation code Please how can i solve it
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2017
kingvectorv:
please i need help on my nairaland script.. When a user wants to register it send an email to confirm the email but when the link is clicked it says invalid confirmation code Please how can i solve it

Buzz me on whatsapp.. 08166837647
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Solomon17(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by Solomon17(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
A Moderator needed in gistaboutschool forum
How to apply click here to apply
www.gistaboutschool.com/286/moderator-needed-in-gistaboutschool

www.gistaboutschool.com
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by SirLakes: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dhilariousdandy:

If you are naija key I go be naijapadlock grin
Re: How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. by fajob: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2017
All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

How To Copyright Post From Other Blogs Without Giving Credits / !!!!non Hosted Adsense Needed Asap!!!! / Paypal Card And America Express Card Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.