Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Investment/enterpreneurship Club - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment/enterpreneurship Club (2003 Views)

Cris Emerald Comm International Enterpreneurship Training Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by AgoraRoad(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please join www.thebizness.org that is exactly what I am doing with it
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by soluution(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Maxmmanuel:
I have a tech startup (newly established). Investors needed! Interested? Call 07064812310

Can You send the proposal/biz plan to my mail talktocletus@yahoo.com
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by mrsage(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2016
Good concept
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by KEHINDESML(m): 2:59am On Feb 10, 2016
If passionate about beauty then ORIFLAME COSMETICS is the place to be.
You can be a distributor these wonderful products in any state you reside in Nigeria with a wonderful reward that you can will out to your next of kin!
ORIFLAME'S PRODUCT ARE STRICTLY ORGANIC MADE FROM LITTLE OR NO CHEMICAL AT ALL!
The earnings in Oriflame are limitless! All u need to do for u to be an independent consultant is to register with Oriflame with just a token of 1,200 registration fee which enables you to buy products directly from the company at 23% discount after which you can invest 20,000 to buy any products of your choice and start enjoying 23% discount for life!
Oriflame will support you with everything you need to grow your business...
there are starter kit for you which will guide and direct you on how to buy, sell and also introduced other people into your network ..
if you can take the biz to the next level by bringing other people into your network, it will enable you to grow fast in the business and you will also earn more money.
Some of the benefits you get from ORIFLAME COSMETICS BUSINESS are;
(1) monthly allowance which beats your imagination
(2) Accumulated cash award of 400,000,000
(3) Opportunities to travel round the world up to three times in a year where u lodge in 5 star hotel and get a five start treatment
(4) Brand new Mercedes Benz car Award
(5) Privilege to meet new people and make new friends etc
If you are interested, you can contact me on this number +2348135308369 (whatsapp enabled)
Please only serious and interested people should contact me.

Let's see who wants to make money, look good and have fun!
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=91981

Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by abbeyforex(m): 5:09am On Feb 10, 2016
amdman:
Looking to invest in Ecommerce?

We are a growing ecommerce focused organisation seeking funding for our expansion plans. Ecommerce is the next big thing in Nigeria! In 2015, we processed over 16,000 orders (records available) and are poised to do just over double of that this year. If this is something you would like to invest in, pls PM me, drop your contact or reach us on 08159155223.

Can you PM me on my contact @ my signature ?
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by herboshedhe(f): 5:17am On Feb 10, 2016
amdman:
Looking to invest in Ecommerce?

We are a growing ecommerce focused organisation seeking funding for our expansion plans. Ecommerce is the next big thing in Nigeria! In 2015, we processed over 16,000 orders (records available) and are poised to do just over double of that this year. If this is something you would like to invest in, pls PM me, drop your contact or reach us on 08159155223.
Contact me please
Thanks
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
My name is Segun O. Offer the MD of Education System Managers Ltd. I am investing in the School Feeding Program designed by ESM ltd interested call me 08093467123, 09021566435
Re: Investment/enterpreneurship Club by manichenunu: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
We are newly registered distribution firm that require sound mind with entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for business to form part of our management team. We are looking for investor to pool fund with. For more details emmyinvestment@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Predictions / Can I Use My House As Collateral / Investing In CBNs' Open Market Operations (OMO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.