Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. (902 Views)

A Criminal Or A Lunatic: Soldier Sulaiman Olamilekan / I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam / What Is Wrong With The 2014 Confab Report? Why Did The North Reject It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by CPriest: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am angered and hate the current way by which the president goes around committing blunders of speech.

President Buhari is not even as righteous as most Nigerians! He may be the most honourable among thieves but not the most honourable Nigerians.

[size=18pt]I reject it. I am not a criminal or fraudster, neither is any member of my family. I will not accept to be addressed as such by anyone! Even if he is president of the whole world![/size]

1 Like

Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by Bigprozzie: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
These are the criminals that have made your country synonymous with crime

5 Likes

Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by kingofchess(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
op the para...the president is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by CPriest: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Aren't you the same one who said this among others -

Bigprozzie:

Thank you bro

Let Naira become $1:N1000

Buhari will still get my vote

This is what Nigeria needs right now

Nigerian politicians and top civil servants are just too f*ucking corrupt

Paine summarised your case!

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”
― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis

1 Like

Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by Bigprozzie: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
CPriest:

[s]Aren't you the same one who said this among others -

Paine summarised your case!

“To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.”
― Thomas Paine, The American Crisis[/s]

Thank you for honoring me and going through my posts

I must mean a lot to you. Do you want an autograph?

Yes I made those comments and I still stand by them

PMB is the best thing to happen to this country

May God bless him

5 Likes

Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Thank you for honoring me and going through my posts

I must mean a lot to you. Do you want an autograph?

Yes I made those comments and I still stand by them

PMB is the best thing to happen to this country

May God bless him
Buhari is a crook... why did he overthrow a democratic elected govt, if he has integrity? ??
Re: I Reject It. I Am Not A Criminal Or Fraudster. by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Or like this one? We are now also a nation of terrorists!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Present Economic Predicament And The Need To Save For The Future / Rivers Re-run: Power Of The People / Make N40K + Monthly On Auto-pilot Though NOT A Get Rich Syndronme!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.