Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (27035 Views)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / FG Now Funds IDP Camps In Borno, Says Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by ajepako(f): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gradually lies of apc are being exposed by apc senator from borno

Technical defeat ko, technical delete ni

Their lies dey wear agbada and cap

Awon oniro oshi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TippyTop(m): 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
“I feel highly demoralized, devastated in the sense that this is the village we came during the election and they were going about their normal business. The activities that were ongoing was like confidence building.

Boko activities were restricted to Sambisa forest when Buhari took over.
Buhari won the election and re-armed his foot soldiers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Jesusloveyou: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The truth has finally come home to wear slippers.

Before buhari come back from vacation every lies he has been using his body odour to cover will be exposed
very shameful for u saTANist wailers to uncover d truth reported by ndume but believe d lie said by ur fellow saTANist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by INTROVERT(f): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Some people cannot technically spell lying..

The senator is entitled to his opinion. The military with its intelligence apparatus are in a better position to tell Nigerians the truth about matters on the ground. From all indication bh cannot hold territory they are simply doing hit and run attacks. NA keeps inflicting one deadly body count after another BH. That's remains a truth the wailing zombies seek to distort.

I can't seem to understand what makes you think the senator is LAIng as if he is from another country and not representing a senatorial district of the state. In order words the military cannot Lai. And yes I cannot spell.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
very shameful for u saTANist wailers to uncover d truth reported by ndume but believe d lie said by ur fellow saTANist
For the record he is an APC Senator and that's his constituency

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Moment of truth by Senator Garbai (APC) Jonathan handed
Buhari a liberated Northeast and Buhari's complacency and strategy empowered and brought back Bokoharam

My girlfriend, how are you? Missed you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by chrysso83(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
And boko haram is technically defeated. Lying liars

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by 4Play(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

Nigerians are downright evil. People are being slaughtered but many remain in denial mode because they want to save face for politicians who don't give a crap about your existence.

This is the exact same denial campaign PDP defenders mounted during the GEJ era whilst people were being slaughtered. Is there no ounce of decency or humanity left in you lot?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Jesusloveyou: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

have u see ur saTANist shekau laying claims to any area in d whole of borno, u saTANist wailers lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by macaranta(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wait let us ask Lie M.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
ayemerbarth:
The whole of Bornu has been technically liberated except for some pockets of attacks here and there. Technical liars.

Oga what are you saying? Have u been there? I was in bornu from tuesday to friday last week and I can boldly tell you that the government is hiding the truth from Nigerians

Please don't say what you don't know because you are supporting the govt. BH is in control of a better part of the state.

BTW I be confirm lagos boy, na work carry me go that side. So don't take me for a wailer

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by onatisi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
This Government lies has superceded all previous governments own. It is time to just wait and see what happens in the end. No wonder many activists and politicians no longer make comments ,the situation in Nigeria is fast deteriorating into a totally irredeemable hopeless one .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Shut up there oga! What do u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by onitshaigbo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
We should stop wasting time and move on from this issue, because technically speaking, BH has been defeated.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by anytexy: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I beg which group does Garbai belong Zombi or Wailling before I comment?
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by 4Play(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

That's a complete lie. There has been a virtual stalemate since March but Boko Haram has maintained control over a large swathe of Borno during that time. That is why they are often able to move in large numbers over great distances and mount attacks largely unperturbed.

Boko Haram illustrates the complete moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the Nigerian political class. Had GEJ tackled this menace earlier, it would not have gained such control. Of course, it didn't help that the likes of Buhari sought to gain political capital in the early days by claiming an attack on Boko Haram is tantamount to an attack on the North. Nigeria is a country run by idiotic traitors.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by 100Cents: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Boko haram has been TECHNICALLY defeated.

By mouth..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Gbese ree oo
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by chesterlee(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari and Lai Mohammed should be ashamed of themselves for lying shamelessly to Nigerians

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
anytexy:
I beg which group does Garbai belong Zombi or Wailling before I comment?

**** Must he belong to a group before u know that people are are losing their lives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Analysiscorner: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The senator is entitled to his opinion. The military with its intelligence apparatus are in a better position to tell Nigerians the truth about matters on the ground. From all indication bh cannot hold territory they are simply doing hit and run attacks. NA keeps inflicting one deadly body count after another BH. That's remains a truth the wailing zombies seek to distort.

That's the constituency of the senator. I believe that he knows what he is saying, and not just expressing opinion.
Can't you see the names of the towns he mentioned? Is that expression of opinion only?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by HirstMOG(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fayose please remind PMB to tell his lying information minister, Mr. Lie Muhammed to go and hold press briefing in Borno not even inside sambisa forest unguarded to actually prove to Nigerians that Boko Haram have been technically defeated. This is my humble submission.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by brunofarad(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is not funny
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by LadyExcellency: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My girlfriend, how are you? Missed you

The Moderators take pleasure in banning my handle for days and sometimes three weeks at any mention of qualities of IPOB ladies.

a moderator banned LadyExcellency for "Biafra of my forefathers will never die and Nigeria knows that of a certain, delay is not denial " promoting biafra. violation of rule 9. Ban expires at December 29, 2015 at 07:33:24 AM.

a moderator banned LadyExcellency for promoting Biafra. violation of rule 9. Ban expires at January 09, 2016 at 11:20:12 AM

a moderator banned LadyExcellency for "Biafran ladies are sweet and we rock" violation of rule 9. Ban expires at January 31, 2016 at 06:04:41 AM.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by captainmuyi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari you promise this people peace when you re not God, now look at the country

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by cizy: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Trut:
Buhari/APC lie busted by party man.

Next thing is, APC chieftains will suspend the man and say that his statements are anti-party..

Useless demonic party headed by senseless and headless dullardo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by kcemma(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
NAWAOO
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by fujirice: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Why you can't see her sarcasm in 'laing' beats me.
Again you guys should do well to stop this nonsense about BH not holding any territories again but "rely on pockets of attacks here and there". Those attacks claims people's lives! Gawd! Will you be saying this nonsense if your village is among the ones that BH visits with their "pockets of attacks"?
Our soldiers may be winning the war but it is not over cause the war have not ended and innocent civilian lives are still being lost on daily basis.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Paperwhite(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Moment of truth by Senator Garbai (APC) Jonathan handed
Buhari a liberated Northeast and Buhari's complacency and strategy empowered and brought back Bokoharam

Cc: Passingshot
Dropshot / Omenka
Ngeneukwenu / cleverly
Modath
Tonyebarcanista
eGift
Rose2014
Mizmycoli
Arresa
Gbawe
Israeliairforce
You calling the zombie squad? No let Liar M'hamed come & explain this development.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by vickylala239: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
blueto:

http://www.punchng.com/boko-haram-controls-half-of-borno-senator-garbai/

Their business.....

North choose to kill themselves....

Do I care.....

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by alexlee50: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

are you humouring yourself with your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by dimsonu(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jasontampa:

Oga what are you saying? Have u been there? I was in bornu from tuesday to friday last week and I can boldly tell you that the government is hiding the truth from Nigerians

Please don't say what you don't know because you are supporting the govt. BH is in control of a better part of the state.

BTW I be confirm lagos boy, na work carry me go that side. So don't take me for a wailer

Please don't go for that work again. I use God beg you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.