Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

How You As A Nigerian Can Make Naira Strong... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How You As A Nigerian Can Make Naira Strong... (711 Views)

10 Funniest Picture Every Nigerian Can Relate To . / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Can Relate To About Your Parents Having Visitors / Nigerian Can Be Funny. See What Some Wish Bohari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You As A Nigerian Can Make Naira Strong... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
I know you will be like OK let's try it

quite funny

Read those things below

lalasticlala come and see oo

from http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/how-you-as-nigerian-can-make-naira.html?m=0

Re: How You As A Nigerian Can Make Naira Strong... by Scatterscatter(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
The funny thing is that these things are actually very true. We Nigerians don't encourage our own and we expect the outside world to do it for us. We don't value ourselves and we think the outside world will. We place so much importance on designer brands and neglect the place of price sanity. I pray we wake up very soon
Re: How You As A Nigerian Can Make Naira Strong... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Scatterscatter:
The funny thing is that these things are actually very true. We Nigerians don't encourage our own and we expect the outside world to do it for us. We don't value ourselves and we think the outside world will. We place so much importance on designer brands and neglect the place of price sanity. I pray we wake up very soon
amen ooo

(1) (Reply)

Funny Names I Give To Man And Animals . / Photo: When You've Decided To Use Made In Nigeria Product / Where Your Power End, NĂ¥ There Another Person Own Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.