Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (85727 Views)

Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:
It's not everything that fits into the mouth one chews

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake

Lord!!! Don't people read in this country of mine?!?!?

#ReceiveEnlightment
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
dhtml18:
With that small head! adonbilivit!!

You don't have to believe it to be true.

You should read more about snakes, they are fascinating creatures.

They can do things seemingly impossible.

The reason that snake can do that is because snake's jaws unlike humans and most other animals are detachable and their skin elastic.
Do the maths.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
'what does this signify'

Nigerians asking stupid questions since 500BC
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by omolafetuyi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
@Op I stay in gwagwalada o.......where u hear ur own news cos we who reside there don't knw abt dis

1 Like

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bt dey wunt be comfortable o, wit dt stuff in der belly ryt?

You will be surprised @ the things snakes can handle.

All it needs is a good shade where it can rest or better still, it goes inside water where the water helps bear the weight.

Believe me, snakes are really fascinating creatures if you get to know them. *winks*
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by mikolo80: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

That goat won't digest in the snake's system thereby leading to the ultimate demise of the snake
why won't it digest
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
HomeOfMe:
It bit more than it could chew. Oju kokoro,greedy animal.

You are wrong dear.
If you want, let me enlighten you about the fascinating creatures called Snakes.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
eminent007:

You will be surprised @ the things snakes can handle.

All it needs is a good shade where it can rest or better still, it goes inside water where the water helps bear the weight.

Believe me, snakes are really fascinating creatures if you get to know them. *winks*
bt dey wie stil vomit it nah. Abi hw wil it digest
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by donvicky2007: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
dhtml18:
With that small head! adonbilivit!!
Go and watch "NAT GEO WORLD" then you will be the judge.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bt dey wie stil vomit it nah. Abi hw wil it digest

Snakes have one if not the most powerful digestive enzymes. They will digest meat, bone, hoof, horn, teeth, hair and practically anything that comes with an animal.

This snake might not eat for the next 2 to 3 months on this meal.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by panpan(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size

A snake can temporarily dislocate its jaws to swallow its prey.

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by banmee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
bumi10:
The residents of Gwagwalada in Abuja woke up to this, recently. The snake was restless, weak and unable to move after swallowing a goat.

What does this signify?

more pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/omg-see-snake-that-swallowed-goat-in.html

Once a snake eats, especially a python, it needs time to digest whatever it consumes, especially something this big. Anyway that is not my fear. My fear is this could easily have been a child.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by babysophie(f): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

Says who? D only fins dt dnt digest in d giant snake's body r hairs n nails,n until it digest completely d snake doesn't nid another food. Ds food cn take him 6 months before searching for food again.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
eminent007:

Snakes have one if not the most powerful digestive enzymes. They will digest meat, bone, hoof, horn, teeth, hair and practically anything that comes with an animal.

This snake might not eat for the next 2 to 3 months on this meal.
wow! Wow! Lol, tnx fr educating me tho
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by babysophie(f): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
shocked

With this small mouth
D jaws expand 3 tyms its original size,likewise d body so a constrictor is always 3 tyms d size.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by eminent007(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
wow! Wow! Lol, tnx fr educating me tho

Pleasure is all mine.

Glad I could be of help.

So long.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Herrmes: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

Oh, but it will digest very well.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by king406(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Greedy snake
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by engrshakespeare: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

U obviously don't understand how a python's digestive system works
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by snipesdam(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
This python is just too greedy... Dasuki's snake...
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by restored2016(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm! That snake is not dead, but simply week.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Ankpaboy: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Greed is what hooked it up there
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by kenoz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
What ?! shocked
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by seaga: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Benbisco:
OMG!! The sight of the snake gave me chills.

Your profile is similar to the pixs above....
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Nikkyfash: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
tunshe:

Lying blogger....this has been online for a long time.
Not recent at all.....
am actually seein ds for d first tym anyways
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by Socketbet: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
APC why??
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by tunshe: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nikkyfash:
am actually seein ds for d first tym anyways

I don't have a problem with the thread except the part where OP stated its recent.

There are better ways to present old news than lying.

1 Like

Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by davidif: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
emperorchedda:

Believe me. The python is capable of digesting it fine.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by habsydiamond(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
E no signify anything ooo. If snake chop big thing na. Straight e go turn mumu and won't be able to hurt a fly not to talk human being unless e vomit wetin e chop or the food digest. End time road python
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by palata22(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
martinz1:
Sometimes I wonder how a snake can actually swallow something bigger than its head size
try buy dstv and watch natgeo wild .
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by jelal007(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2016
emperorchedda:

Ifa hear,even if its a crocodile,it'll digest it within 2 weeks. It has very strong digestive enzymes in its stomach that aids in the digestion of all animals it swallows. Google it.
Re: The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos by henrybomb(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2016
bumi10:
The residents of Gwagwalada in Abuja woke up to this, recently. The snake was restless, weak and unable to move after swallowing a goat.

What does this signify?

more pics at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/omg-see-snake-that-swallowed-goat-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / How Flying Snakes Can Glide Through The Air (Photos) / This Extremely Rare Bird Is Half Male, Half Female (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.