Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving (42273 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Jonathan & Ben Murray-bruce At The Burial Of Alamiyeseigha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by mexioni(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Strong opposition party, na WA o
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by zicoraads: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Twitter senator representing the federal constituency of twitter, I sight you clapping hands with your fellow wailers. grin

I think I'm beginning to like this wike of a man. The man is a tout no second thought about it. but at the same time he has his state and people at heart. I was in PH last week and I saw some ongoing projects by wike that kinda impressed me. Normally I don't really care about PDP governors cause I know they are all thieves, but wike is kinda different from them because he really wants to work for his state. I think fayose should emulate wike.

Wike made me to realize that there can be two types of touting governors.

1 • You can be a tout and still work for your state and people = wike

2• or you can be a tout and still do nothing for your state = Fayose
Cry me a river!

After all the noise you and you co-travelers made about Wike, I am happy to see that realization has now set in. I pray Omen*** and Ngene also get this dose of #CommonSense you got when you visited Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flashh:
undecided
I guess you are very very pained, but you must deal with the cards others deal or you G and D.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by ladyF(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai see puff puff o. I'm suddenly hungry cry
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by brunofarad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by truetalknow: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nonsensical, its not a church Thanksgiving.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Flashh: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I guess you are very very pained, but you must deal with the cards others deal or you G and D.
Tell what your problem is.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by BeardedMeat(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flashh:
undecided
I can see you are very very pained! Sorry but you must play with the cards others deal or you G and D!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by naijaking1: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who be that short man for middle way look like Amaechi?
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by osusuallstars: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
GOOD ONE.SHINE ALL

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
kennygee:
Lol

I just remembered Bruce's statement to Amaechi this morning. That when he has been "Wike'd".
lolx... Twitter senator has lost his common sense revolution. All he does this days is wail grin
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by horlayorday(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
[/color]Why is Mama Peace wearing Sunshade like Dbanj in a dark place undecided undecided undecided
It's not called sunshades....They are Eyewears grin
Ecoterrorist:
[color=#770077]Why is Mama Peace wearing Sunshade like Dbanj in a dark place undecided undecided undecided
It's not called sunshades....They are Eyewears

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Jolumania432(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy See Mama Peace Sun shade like Ppl wey dey do weather forecast
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by wristbangle: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mtchew! Congregation of thieves.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by anigold(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na so grin
Ecoterrorist:
Wow. Our leader of #Commonsense still preaching and celebrating our success in court
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by DedeNkem: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thanks-giving with State's fund?
Our justice system is very corrupt. This man rigged the election with illiterate Patience's help, he was sacked by Court but reinstated by corrupt Appeal Court.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by flokii: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
naijapips02:
PDP should present Ben as a candidate 2023. I will vote for him.

Presenters grin

so he'll pass budget via twitter abi..
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by femiranking28(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wike my Wike. The peoples governor. Come to rivers state and see the love we have for him not media reports

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by IGWISE(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Beautiful pixsures, pdp is moving to the permanent site in s/s n s/w

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by dozern(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear mods I joined this forum since 2008/09,my reason is to get information of the happenings in naija. But since the mods is so tribalistic than an village illiterates I decided not to be member of this forum. I was banned for no just cause,even when I sympathized with alleged Hausa men who was kidnapped and killed. I wonder the kind of brains the moderators of this forum possess. For your information, I am a biafran of igbo extraction. Go and die if you are not happy with that.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by truthspeaks: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
And wat makes u tink Apc will win 2019 wit dis scam of a change dat z bn displayed.
naijapips02:
PDP should present Ben as a candidate 2023. I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
zicoraads:

Cry me a river!

After all the noise you and you co-travelers made about Wike, I am happy to see that realization has now set in. I pray Omen*** and Ngene also get this dose of #CommonSense you got when you visited Rivers.
Just because dakuku peterside lost at the supreme court doesn't mean he won't have done better than wike if he were the governor of Rivers. I will still pick dakuku over wike anytime, anyday. Wike is a tout and was brought by PEJ to siphon rivers money into her personal account. I don't know if he is giving PEJ her own share of the state treasury but from what he has put on ground, one will see a man that wants to work in him. I admitted this truth because is just the plain truth. One can't just flush wike's hardwork in the drain. But can you as a PDP man admit any positive truth about buhari's young administration? Have you ever said anything positive about buhari even when you know the obvious.
Yeah of course partisan politics and sentiments won't allow you to see anything good about buhari.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by HopeAtHand: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
A thousand Thanksgivings/parties/receptions for a single judgement. Please this shud be last of such merriments, there is serious work to be done. Wike should please concentrate on governance.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by zurine(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
wow
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
gorgeous,i lik dis
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by nsikannsikan: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
I WISH DAKUKU WIN I FOR USE 82M DO THANKSGIVING . I NO CALL ANYBODY NAME OOO

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by good4love: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some people wll develop goose pimples becos of this news tongue tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by igwe123: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
draw a map covering states that reject the dullard and his party in the south (minus Okoroawusa) and u will get the map of the country which some ppl are agitating for. Any question of what ppl in the proposed country share in common again??

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is mama piss crying again?? Always acting like a goat,fcking clueless like her husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigeria is forever fvcked! Half baked unintelligent people dominate the ruling class.....what a pity!!!
Just look at the lot of them.....they only know how to steal, while the country remains undeveloped!
Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by Deepfreezer(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
Just because dakuku peterside lost at the supreme court doesn't mean he won't have done better than wike if he were the governor of Rivers. I will still pick dakuku over wike anytime, anyday. Wike is a tout and was brought by PEJ to siphon rivers money into her personal account. I don't know if he is giving PEJ her own share of the state treasury but from what he has put on ground, one will see a man that wants to work in him. I admitted this truth because is just the plain truth. One can't just flush wike's hardwork in the drain. But can you as a PDP man admit any positive truth about buhari's young administration? Have you ever said anything positive about buhari even when you know the obvious.
Yeah of course partisan politics and sentiments won't allow you to see anything good about buhari.
hahahha preacher preach.!!! nothing is good about Buhari administration. you know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce, Peter Odili And Others At Wike's ThanksGiving by JayEntaur(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wonder what would have happened if His Excellency Rotimi Amaechi had put in a special uninvited guest appearance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) / One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? / Jonathan Explains What Meant When He Said ‘Stealing Is Not Corruption’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.