Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) (50509 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Ekiti / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2016
banmee:

I have led and trained dozens of men and women over the course of my career. It's my job so i think i know what i'm talking about. In normal societies, during elections, candidates will say anything and put on a good show to get elected which is why there are debates to determine if they actually have a plan. They show the masses that they are not planning to abandon their electorate by making tough decisions by instituting policies that impact their lives. In all my adult life, i have never seen this kind of showmanship from a governor in and out of Nigeria. in a normal society he would constitute an embarrassment at the very least, but Nigeria is not normal so anything goes. Leadership is all about navigating people through a desired path towards a desired goal. For the people of Ekit, where is the path and most importantly, where are the goals?

He's just being human and shouldn't be misconstrued as a "show". I believe that's the kind of a person he is, a person that care for others in every capacity he can. He's the only governor that insist minimum wage shouldn't be reduced. In fact, he said if the minimum wage reduced by others, he will not do so in Ekiti state. How about that?.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by bikam(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2016
Ayodele You Sabi scope your pple
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by banmee(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:

He's just being human and shouldn't be misconstrued as a "show". I believe that's the kind of a person he is, a person that care for others in every capacity he can. He's the only governor that insist minimum wage shouldn't be reduced. In fact, he said if the minimum wage reduced by others, he will not do so in Ekiti state. How about that?.

We have a saying; Leadership before like-manship. Leaders make tough decisions. Personally as a citizen i would ask where the money is coming from. I would rather he does reduce salaries than borrow billions of Naira, which he just did, so that my children don't have to pay it. When and how is he going to pay it back. He is just digging a hole for someone else to fill which is a pattern in Nigeria. 10 years from now when the next governor is swamped in debt, people will forget that because the present leader failed to make tough decisions and govern properly, their state is in disarray.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by olaskul(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2016
The question is why take it out on a governor tho they all are suppose to deliver but when the leader has nothing to show, why ask the subordinates for proves
kallmemrB:
you are part of the countrys problem so u mean becos Buhari hasnt commissioned a project so no Governor or Office holder should Abii??
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2016
banmee:

We have a saying; Leadership before like-manship. Leaders make tough decisions. Personally as a citizen i would ask where the money is coming from. I would rather he does reduce salaries than borrow billions of Naira, which he just did, so that my children don't have to pay it. When and how is he going to pay it back. He is just digging a hole for someone else to fill which is a pattern in Nigeria. 10 years from now when the next governor is swamped in debt, people will forget that because the present leader failed to make tough decisions and govern properly, their state is in disarray.

I think you have to explain that to workers in Ekiti state, and probably also sell them your concept of good governance. The people that voted him into office (not you) are the only one that ultimately have to decide whether he's a good leader or not.

I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by banmee(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:

I think you have to explain that to workers in Ekiti state, and probably also sell them your concept of good governance. The people that voted him into office (not you) are the only one that ultimately have to decide whether he's a good leader or not.

I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight.

Have a good night.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by seye005(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
He just commission a child
Adaure4ever:
I have never seen this man commissioning a project.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Chastekingkong(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2016
kallmemrB:
only fools call fayose a good Governor...u hardly see project but always pictures of humanitarian acts....

Just like his brother ben Bruce that thinks aso rock Is on twitter
...Oga stop saying what you don't know am sure you are the type that stay kontagora and tell pple what they are doing at Port Harcourt..#try and visit Ekiti and ask the people there what the governor is doing.. Stop the hearsay
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Phobia1: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Y'all nid to visit dsame afao road dat leads to his ohm town. Its more dan terrible.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Bizinton: 1:19am On Feb 08, 2016

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Chastekingkong:
...Oga stop saying what you don't know am sure you are the type that stay kontagora and tell pple what they are doing at Port Harcourt..#try and visit Ekiti and ask the people there what the governor is doing.. Stop the hearsay
sharap i know more abt Ekiti than you....i rep Ajilosun
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by sule5727: 4:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
absolutely true!
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by driand(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
People of the man.
u no well grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by driand(m): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere
dude 1 big orijin 4 u der.. grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Abbeyme: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2016
At least, some 'Improved Take Away Food Pack' is sure for him and possibly his entourage.

Mo gbo, mo ya tinz
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by yemmy009(f): 5:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Mintayo:
Lucky day for the alfas, more money for them. lipsrsealed
Gbam!!!
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by mrmetoo1: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2016
onunwa21:

Come to Ekiti nd see things urself.......Fayose don't believe in the media

LMAO!! You must a joker, he doesn't believe in media yet he's the one most in the media talking one nonsense or the other. The man that takes out newspaper pages to attack opponents all of a sudden doesn't believe in media. If Buhari farts, Fayose is in the news. When it now comes to showing his job, he doesn't believe. My guy be a comedian

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Just give me a congient reason why the PEOPLE won't love Oshoko.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15am On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:
That's what leadership is all about. Being there for your people in every capacity.

Fayose is probably the most unelitist elite in Nigeria now.
Do you understand what "being there for your people in every capacity" means? So we should look forward to Fayose stopping by the roadside and attending burial ceremonies, traditional marriages, freedom ceremonies "apprenticeship", etc?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by anonimi: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Do you understand what "being there for your people in every capacity" means? So we should look forward to Fayose stopping by the roadside and attending burial ceremonies, traditional marriages, freedom ceremonies "apprenticeship", etc?

Are you so dull
Question that you may wish to answer or reflect upon.
Cheers
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by favourlove1: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016
kallmemrB:
only fools call fayose a good Governor...u hardly see project but always pictures of humanitarian acts....

n you are one of those fools. N mind you the tv isn't twitter cux I watch Bruice on tv promoting a just cause
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2016
anonimi:

Are you so dull
Question that you may wish to answer or reflect upon.
Cheers
Just to remind you, you may keep quoting me, you won't get a response from me. Of all forumites, your comments are the ones I hate most. You are too childish, unstable.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by maryhaam(f): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
he doesn't like commissioning project.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Paragon311(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
Finish them!!!

kallmemrB:

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Seglaw01: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2016
this Fayose man self he no stop to dey amaze person
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:14am On Feb 08, 2016
LOL una first dey beef?
Bugatie:

Don't tell me that Ekiti people are fools and please avoid crying more than the bereaved.

Help yourself and locate the next transformer
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Seglaw01: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
maryhaam:
he doesn't like commissioning project.

project ke..........no be project governor him be na amala, pomo,roasted corn governor him be

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by herboshedhe(f): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2016
If not for anything sir,I love you for always being yourself sir

Man of the people himselfgrin

Please check my signature great people
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2016
favourlove1:
n you are one of those fools. N mind you the tv isn't twitter cux I watch Bruice on tv promoting a just cause
Thank Goodness ur tv is showing Bruice not Bruce...and Common sense ain't a just cause,its a propaganda to promote his ambition
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 7:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Ayodele Fayose!!!!!!!!!
We are watching !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.