Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" (36928 Views)

Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka / HND And BSC Graduates Wanted In A Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Ranchhoddas: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:

Could someone here be so nice to borrow this guy a little sense? Just for a minute please. He does not seem to understand anything a non-HND holder says. Yet, he wants a god-fearing lady to wife. Ok, I'd try to explain to you in pictures. Oh! You won't still understand because you're a HND holder grin
So na so you take waste your school fees.How is god-fearing the same as fearing.Make a sentence with the word 'fearing' in the context you used initially.Do not quote me again.Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Philadelphia: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
boookworm:
Brainless human. This is why Nigerian graduate are jobless. No offence tho'
Why should I even answer you when you cannot even spell your moniker correctly.
You've been ignored for life just as your HND has been ignored and considered irrelevant in any society grin
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by herald9: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
FrancisTony:

All polytechnics are not like that; Yabatech I know is top-notch.

& there is no Political Science in Polytechnic.
This friend of mine is a Pol science student in a polytechnic... He even borrowed my Political Science text have been reading... Don't know whether it's cause it's a new poly.

You might be right... Not all Poly, sorry for generalization... but a guy in heritage poly told me that they hardly fail students so as not to discourage others trying to come in.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Mekyno(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
funkyglitz:
Again??I don't see anything wrong if a company needs a particular set of people or class of degree is just like some companies will #
I feel u bt d major ish is why invite her at all, after u went through her CV and saw HND b4 send text? Some ppl might have come frm lyk PH to lagos. If u dnt need a certain group/class of ppl, tactically avoid dem, nt to display arrogancy.
I hv a degree bt I am totally against dat. Allow every 1 go in n test their academic knowledge. Simple

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by mena233(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:

Could someone here be so nice to borrow this guy a little sense? Just for a minute please. He does not seem to understand anything a non-HND holder says. Yet, he wants a god-fearing lady to wife. Ok, I'd try to explain to you in pictures. Oh! You won't still understand because you're a HND holder grin

what is really wrong with you Philadelphia. if your high and mighty bsc is as important as u claim, how come u are still jobless. you seems to think too much of yourself. gosh!
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by ScofieldBello(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
You just cleared all the DOUBTS I had in my mind about your first degree and MSc.
Your ignorance knows no bounds!
You should better be ignored. You are nothing but a frustuated-jobless-delusional dude.

I urge everyone to ignore this dude. He ain't worth the time.

You'll soon change your moniker and start begging NL to post job openings more frequently.

Philadelphia:

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by ScofieldBello(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Don't blame him yet.
By the time that man that promises him a position in an organisation fails him, reality(ies) would dawn on him!

No innovation, no idea, nothing to bring to the table, no invention.....but PhD, MSc, BSC and HND everywhere.
mena233:

what is really wrong with you Philadelphia. if your high and mighty bsc is as important as u claim, how come u are still jobless. you seems to think too much of yourself. gosh!
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You just cleared all the DOUBTS I had in my mind about your first degree and MSc.
Your ignorance knows no bounds!
You should better be ignored. You are nothing but a frustuated-jobless-delusional dude.

I urge everyone to ignore this dude. He ain't worth the time.

You'll soon change your moniker and start begging NL to post job openings more frequently.

Hahaha cheesy This is awesome cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
herald9:

This friend of mine is a Pol science student in a polytechnic... He even borrowed my Political Science text have been reading... Don't know whether it's cause it's a new poly.

You might be right... Not all Poly, sorry for generalization... but a guy in heritage poly told me that they hardly fail students so as not to discourage others trying to come in.
Private Poly, I guess.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by amicable09(f): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
FrancisTony:
Private Poly, I guess.
Lol. You are the reason why I decided to comment on this thread *smiling. What brought you here? The moment I saw your moniker, I smiled and opened the thread.

Good to know you drop comments here too.

Btw Philadelphia you disappoint me! What's up with you on this thread? Aren't you the one I commended on a different thread days ago, calling you sane and showering you with praises? Did someone hack into your account?

I find it hard to believe you are one and the same Philadelphia. Refrain from insulting people on NL, it makes no sense.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You are the reason why I decided to comment on this thread *smiling. What brought you here? The moment I saw your moniker, I smiled and opened the thread.

Good to know you drop comments here too.

Btw Philadelphia you disappoint me! What's up with you on this thread? Aren't you the one I commended on a different thread days ago, calling you sane and showering you with praises? Did someone hack into your account?

I find it hard to believe you are one and the same Philadelphia. Refrain from insulting people on NL, it makes no sense.
Lol!! I saw the post on frontpage and never wanted to comment until one of my followers made a mind-oggling absurd comment on it.

Herald9 tongue
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by amicable09(f): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
FrancisTony:
Lol!! I saw the post on frontpage and never wanted to comment until one of my followers made a mind-oggling absurd comment on it.

Herald9 tongue
Lolz. I understand now because I never would have guessed Francistony of all people! now hunt for jobs in JV Section.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
FrancisTony:
Private Poly, I guess.
Egbon, u still dey dis country so? cheesy
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by SirDorianGray(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2016
mena233:

Mean Mena....
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by boookworm: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2016
Philadelphia:

Why should I even answer you when you cannot even spell your moniker correctly.
You've been ignored for life just as your HND has been ignored and considered irrelevant in any society grin
Numbskull
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by murphyibiam15(m): 1:14am On Feb 11, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Thing most of these companies do not realize is that they need more of HND than BSc holder... BSc holder here yab me i no send you. My reason is because based on the purpose of establishing polytechnics, they are the ones required to do the work while BSc holders are more or less their supervisors. Even at that, there are HND holders who are good at the supervisor work cos some BSc holders just has the title for fashion cos they no sabi shii.

These companies should learn not to underestimate the worth of some people cos at the end of the day, they need people to deliver the job required and not mare title.

And yes i am a graduate of BSc and i write this! lipsrsealed
u dont have any bsc dude...stop covering up
what about those with HND who dont know anything? face front biko
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by DJBIGGY(m): 6:55am On Feb 11, 2016
murphyibiam15:

u dont have any bsc dude...stop covering up
what about those with HND who dont know anything? face front biko

Lol Cover what? my point is that they should use certificate as a priority for employment for nigeria education is practically an eye sore. Many people claim they went to school but do not know how to write their names... Not to mention a letter of application.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. I understand now because I never would have guessed Francistony of all people! now hunt for jobs in JV Section.
grin Lol, it's possible nau!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, u still dey dis country so? cheesy
Yes, Sir! wink
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Godiskind: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Bros I don't totally agree with u. You were just favored by God. What of those who have had their bsc and msc, yet they have been looking for job for years or are doing some underpaid teaching jobs? And u may not be brighter than them
Copee:
When I see people saying they are going to the polytechnic, I cant just help but pity them. The discrimination in the labour market id massive. I finished ND and still wrote Jamb. Then I got admission to start 100L at University of Benin. My friends at the polytechnic were laughing at me saying that was backwardness. To cut the long story short, I have a very good job today and most of them are still at home and the few ones working are teachers. Sorry bro and I think the Government needs to do something about it.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Philadelphia:
[size=20pt]The one big question has always been "Did they force you to go for a HND programme?"[/size]

When others wrote JAMB and passed it, why did you not write/ fail/ meet the cutoff? Since you can always go back to school, or convert your HND to a degree, I don't see the need for your ranting grin

#bittertruth

Fk ur post... I entered polytechnic with 236 score is jamb.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Philadelphia: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2016
durocity:

Fk ur post... I entered polytechnic with 236 score is jamb.

That must have been after you failed countless post utme.

As for your score in jamb, just hide it because mine was much higher. undecided
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Philadelphia:

That must have been after you failed countless post utme.

As for your score in jamb, just hide it because mine was much higher. undecided

Alaye, I did postutme once in my life... Jamb twice. Dig that
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Philadelphia: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
durocity:

Alaye, I did postutme once in my life... Jamb twice. Dig that

You woefully failed the first jamb and you were destroyed by the post utme. As for the second jamb, you saved 2 years to get the money to pay to cheat your way through and after that, you were so broke to pay to cheat grin at the post utme and then you gave up and switched to polytechnic. Don't be surprised as to how I got to know this because it is obvious in the way you write.
Once again, no one forced you to enrol into a polytechnic.
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Philadelphia:

You woefully failed the first jamb and you were destroyed by the post utme. As for the second jamb, you saved 2 years to get the money to pay to cheat your way through and after that, you were so broke to pay to cheat grin at the post utme and then you gave up and switched to polytechnic. Don't be surprised as to how I got to know this because it is obvious in the way you write.
Once again, no one forced you to enrol into a polytechnic.

Daft
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Philadelphia: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
durocity:

Daft

Pained? undecided

#truthisbitter
Re: I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Philadelphia:

Pained? undecided
#truthisbitter
Keep guessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New:fcmb,first Bank Access Bank,recruit Graduates Again: Check Them Out / 9 NPF Applicants Detained In Enugu / First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.