Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour (429 Views)

Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well, am in the university. By Gods grace, am sponsoring myself in school.

We were given Febuary 12 to pay up our school fees or risk being delisted.

I was planning on raising 30k January month end. I asked big bros to help me out with 45k which he promised to do.
I travelled home Friday 29 January to see mum.

Why at the park, I saw two guys not well dressed sitting in the same vehicle I boarded. We all assumed they were touts filling the seats. We actually said some harsh words to them and advising them to look for something good to do.

At the end, it appear that they were stranded. No tfare. The driver was just helping them.

While we took off, I felt bad for speaking harshly at them. While discussing with them, it appear they were running away from their master who they claimed is occultic. The other guy said he has worked for the man for 6 years and the other was just 6 months. One of them who was looking terribly sick said he is an orphan from Ogun State. He is following the other guy to his village cos he has no where to go to.

I felt pity on them. Bought food for them. They were going to Abakaliki. So when we got to Amasire in Afikpo , the driver told them, THIS IS WHERE MY HELP FOR YOU END.

They have no money on them to continue their journey. I have to pay for their journey to Abakaliki.

Back to Phc on Sunday 31st January, I met a man in my church whom I have told about my school long ago . He told me to give his PA my no. On Monday, while in school, I got a call from his secretary asking me to come to his office. cheesy
I actually went on Tuesday. I was given 134k for my school feessssss.

Wait, it didn't end there. I was placed on the man scholarship scheme till am done with my school.

Isn't God great. He doesn't abandon his own.

Givers never lack . Favor reproduce after its kind. Give and it shall be given unto you Luke 6 Vs 38

I give God all the Glory

Lalasticlala. Pls, help me move this to front page so they can join me and thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour by akunjohn(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bros,u are highly favour o. God that single handedly favour you will surely remember me too,CONGRATS.
Re: How My Compassion On Two Strangers I Met Brought Me Incredible Favour by David0(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
smiley I believe u were favored because u first gave with a pure heart, without expectations. So just to clear d air, not every giving is giving. So if u want to get this kind of favor, ur giving must b with pure heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Deal With God / Love, The Fulfillment Of The Law 2 / Understanding Sex And Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.