Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling (298 Views)

Compassion On The Job / The Lord's Compassion On You / The Many Blessings Of Having Compassion On The Poor And The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling by Dkfpaul(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Please i really need your advice as this issue is getting out of hands.

I had a brother that is currently 21 years old and he is bedwetting.
Sometimes he may not bedwet for a weeks or a month later on the bed wetting may just start again, even there are some times that he may bedwet consecutively for a week or more.

But it's not e everytime that he use to bed wet it often happens occasionally.

Pls i need your advise on what the person will do.
Is the issue spiritually or it may be the nature of the person?
If its either of the two then what is the way out?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Re: Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling by emmie14: 5:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Medical conditions suspected also there is healing power in prayer.
Re: Get In Here If You Have Compassion On Others Feeling by purem(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2017
21 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See as mouth seal

(1) (Reply)

Why Jolly At Christmas? / Unilorin Ex Student Union President Embezzled 7000 Worth Souvenirs / The New Year Owes You Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.