Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway (37681 Views)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Terrible Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway This Evening [ See Photos / Video ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2016
The road is always patient but does not forgive offenders
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Elishaanthony4(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by phintohlar(f): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2016
100Cents:
Jesus Wept..
no be small wept
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by success10(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
lifezone247:
But which one come be illegal passengers again? undecided
THOSE STANDING ON THE TRUCK
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2016
What sort of a person driving a smaller vehicle will even struggle for right of way with a truck or lorry?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by Archiq: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2016
That is why they should quickly commence the implementationof d speed limit for all vehicles. RIP to d deaths.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by sunsewa: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2016
this the case of two mallams on weeds,with many human animals hanging on top of trailers like goats on their way to Lagos free of charge,this is d result.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by binsanni(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by virginchaser(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2016
It is no gainsaying that Lagos Ibadan road not meant for ineptitude drivers. Experience matters here.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by banmee(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
looseweight:
When you begin to compete with trailer on the express, know that you are on your way to the beyond.
Most trailer drivers believe they are the kings of the road and nobody cab challenge them.

Rip to the dead.

For weight loss tips using natural supplement, check my profile

Normally, the heavier vehicle has right of way. You don't "challenge" them. You get out of their way.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by isimemenuduehi11: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
God ve mercy.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by aiksneffects: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Accident like this occurs daily across the country. The leaders of this country who are flying around in private jets and expensive convoy do not care for the lives of common man. People have lost loved ones, brothers, sisters, father, mother, etc through careless acts of very few drivers and government negligence.

The only cheap and efficient way to bring this menace under control are:

1. Ensure that vehicles plying Nigerian roads are mechanically sound and roadworthy.

2. Ensure all transport companies are vetted and accountable for drivers who work for them.

3. Ensure that drivers on the road are not only qualify to drive but are medically, physically and mentally fit to drive especially long journeys, and a special task force set up to ensure such compliance.

4. Map out severe disciplinary action for those drivers who deliberately put people's lives at risk through driving under influence of drugs and alcohol , under tiredness, under fatigue, etc.

5. Constant awareness campaign through billboards, TV adverts, school and social media about how to prevent accident and ensure safe driving on our roads.

6. Introduce a penalty point system, revocation of driving licence and prison terms for extreme driving offenders.

Above measures are costless, but the benefits are huge.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by richiepolymer(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
DailyPost:

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/17-30-people-died-yesterday-in-lagos-ibadan-expressway-accident-graphic-photos

I saw the scene of the accident on my way to Lagos from Ibadan yesterday. Gosh! It wasn't a good sight at all. FRSC went to the scene without an ambulance. What the heck!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by fatytoy333(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
INTROVERT:
Sorry ooo.. I can just imagine that trailer full of yams and like 70 mallams on top. Frsc should do something about that.
God bless you for this observation. I do wonder what's the function of the FRSC , they see this dangerous overloading of passenger on Haulage trucks everyday on our roads and just look away. It beats my imagination hollow. angry angry
Few months back I saw one with a bent chassis, fully loaded, and to make it worse there were a couple of my friends from the North sitting comfortably on top of the loads as if they all have a spare life somewhere in their closet at home.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by iykekelvins(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
God have mercy.. See bodies lying lifeless on d ground..
This is not our portion !!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway by big7: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2016
INTROVERT:
Sorry ooo.. I can just imagine that trailer full of yams and like 70 mallams on top. Frsc should do something about that.

Exactly...Aboki's

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Adds Plantain Chips, Groundnut To His Hustle (Video) / "You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.