Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,531 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) (61586 Views)

Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Day And Night Pictures Of Abuja Satellite area / Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Roses1(f): 2:08am On Feb 09, 2016
oh my beautiful country... cnn and all those stupid foreign reports no dey see this one, na to show dead places in the getto areas to paint africa poor and dirty dem sabi.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Roses1(f): 2:10am On Feb 09, 2016
bqlekan:
I just dey imagine make nepa take light as dem wan snap the pix cheesy

hahaha cheesy
bqlekan:

hahaha, well egunje is sure.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by baloney: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Useful tips for effectively care of power bank.

Buy power-bank with good reputation from retailer. Buy power-bank that meet your charging demand.
Purchase original charger , it important to buy original charger, so sufficient voltage Is supplied to gadget for quality performance.
Do not disassemble the device for any
reason.
Avoid device overheating: when device is fully charge, remove it to prevent overcharge that cause device to get hot.

tech-nich..co.ke/2016/02/useful-tips-for-effectively-care-of.html?m=1
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by enilowo(m): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Omexonomy:
And the slavery continues. Tunbu dynasty in action who ever passes thru that gate must pay ishakole in tinubu dynasty. Ishakole rules Yoruba land since the time of adam and eve.
To know more about me check my signature
Tell us what your parent dynasty did to your community.

Omo Ale jatijati
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by ehiski23: 4:01am On Feb 09, 2016
I love naija. we becoming great again
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by SoNature(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2016
The beauty and pride of Lagos is the island...cut off the island and Lagos becomes another slum. I love Lekki 1
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by sapeleboyz: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
This is lovely grin I hope baba 4ashola woul replica this tollgate in all our highways in nigeria.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by IamUdo(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
E fine but hold up still dey
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by johhnnie(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2016
bqlekan:
Most of those places as u see the were powered by household generators at the time of snapping these pictures
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Wyttcat:
This is my town. Lagos, my heritage.
How i wish it can be decongested.
Ambode can clean Lagos by making non-Swners to pay more in property taxes and schools.

But you know that is not possible right?
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by 2undeee(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Omexonomy:
And the slavery continues. Tunbu dynasty in action who ever passes thru that gate must pay ishakole in tinubu dynasty. Ishakole rules Yoruba land since the time of adam and eve.
To know more about me check my signature

Shoro niyen, iranu
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Richking98(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
grin
iamjayboss:
There are places in Nigeria that when you see you feel you are in London, Dubai or Paris.

These kind of places can't be existing in Nigeria without Lagos being on the list.

Here is a photo showing the beauty of a part of our city, Lagos at night. Above is the photo taken during the day time while the one below is at night.

The photos were taken at Lekki Toll Gate, Lekki Lagos Nigeria.

What difference can you see and what's your thoughts?

Lagos is workking, #‎Èkó_ò_ní_bàjé, obaje ti.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/see-magnificent-beauty-of-lekki-toll.html

cool
iamjayboss:
There are places in Nigeria that when you see you feel you are in London, Dubai or Paris.

These kind of places can't be existing in Nigeria without Lagos being on the list.

Here is a photo showing the beauty of a part of our city, Lagos at night. Above is the photo taken during the day time while the one below is at night.

The photos were taken at Lekki Toll Gate, Lekki Lagos Nigeria.

What difference can you see and what's your thoughts?

Lagos is workking, #‎Èkó_ò_ní_bàjé, obaje ti.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/see-magnificent-beauty-of-lekki-toll.html

Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2016
rottennaija:

Now that he is the minister of power, you are complaining that he has increased electricity tariff

Did i complain to you?
I am even in support of the increased tariff.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by whizcartel(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
The mainland also needs development....... we av autocratic leaders.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by phyl123: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2016
The truth is 90% of the country do not have the basics and that is what CNN portrays. We should stop burying our head in the sand and face reality. Nobody with a choice wants to send their kids to the government schools and universities because it is rubbish, the roads are bad, taps run dry except if you can afford a borehole, there are no proper planning rules, your neighbour can build a church next to you and place a speaker next to your window and there is nothing you can do about it.

We should wake up and smell the coffee and stop deceiving ourselves.

How well a country is doing is based on how majority of the residents live and not a few rich who have managed to embezzle the wealth of the country.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Jarexxx(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lagos=Nigeria
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by geobestokoye: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Beutiful pix i must say
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Wyttcat: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Which part is not possible?
We can get it done. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Ugosample:

But you know that is not possible right?
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Ugosample(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wyttcat:
Which part is not possible?
We can get it done. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

That's discriminatory.

By law we are all Nigerians, and the constitution guarantees right of residence anywhere in the country.

Any signs of discrimination will be challenged
That's the truth.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Wyttcat: 2:24am On Feb 10, 2016
We are all Nigerians but there have been unwritten law all over Nigeria. It's just a matter of when Yoruba apply ones that will decongest Lagos and not endanger the indigines and their kinsmen. The fact that Lagos is been called "a no man's land has endangered the land. We have a way to put this down that even the most stonefaced would pity us. You should listen to one Kunle and Alhaji conversation. No people on earth are harassed in their region as Yoruba have been by ibos.
Ugosample:

That's discriminatory.

By law we are all Nigerians, and the constitution guarantees right of residence anywhere in the country.

Any signs of discrimination will be challenged
That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by Tequilah: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
teelord1:
Which Lagos is working come to Alagbado, Old Otta Road and see that there is segregation in Lagos...... Like those people at that side of Lagos don't vote or pay tax. Unjustified government, Earth soil on a major road at this age and you said Lagos is working.
I which I could snap some pics for you to see....no high rise building to even snap.

Technically, Alagbado and old Otta Road are in Ogun State.
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by naijawhist: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Beautiful Lagos. Stay upto date with our directory >> http://lekkirepublic.com/directory/
Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by oyezsenior(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
I wonder why people will be so comfortable with extortion. Money generated from that tollgate in a day is more than 50million naira and people are happy for the extortion just because it's fine? Nigerians finally no get sense sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims / Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.