Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please, Who Else Got This Job Invite? The Interview Is TOMORROW! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Who Else Got This Job Invite? The Interview Is TOMORROW! (1001 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / 7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / URGENT !!!!! Interview Is Slated For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Else Got This Job Invite? The Interview Is TOMORROW! by McAdebesin: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Congratulation! You are hereby invited for an interview in respect of your response to the advert we made on punch newspaper on 27/01/2016. Date: Tuesday, 9th Feb., 2016. Time:10.00am Venue: Sky Suite Ltd, 58 igbeyinadun Street, Oshodi, Lagos.

I got this message on Saturday. Please who else got this and do you know the name of the company? I called the number that sent the message but could not hear what he was saying.
Re: Please, Who Else Got This Job Invite? The Interview Is TOMORROW! by eleko1: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2016
E dey speak french,Egun or Bantu language to u. Go there first and see thing with ur kokoro eyes but if dey ask u for Money,PLS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. It is well wit u

3 Likes

Re: Please, Who Else Got This Job Invite? The Interview Is TOMORROW! by McAdebesin: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2016
eleko1:
E dey speak french,Egun or Bantu language to u. Go there first and see thing with ur kokoro eyes but if dey ask u for Money,PLS HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. It is well wit u

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Aphafemmeyou Interview / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Admin Staff At Vascon Solutions, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.