Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator (16173 Views)

Is It Advisable To Take Lapo Microfinance Loan For A Business / An Inverter Is What You Need, Not A Generator. / Is It Advisable To Start A New Business Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2016
TheTransformer:
how much do you sell 200 watts (12 volts) Polycrystalline solar panel? I want to add solar to my current setup.

I have 250watt 47k
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by howdytee(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Pls can I also get d price list? I live in a mini flat with a TV, medium sized fridge, 2 ceiling fans, 1 standing fan, 2 laptops, 1 dispenser, 1 washing machine AND a pressing iron.... What kva would u advise? My email Oluwatobi.tayo@yahoo.com... Thnx in adv
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by edogho(m): 6:24am On Apr 09, 2016
zeestone99:

Sent
Pls I need a list of the prices u offer too. the capacity with the loads they can carry.

7sevensadigheji @ gmail. com

thanks
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by mixedgene: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Send me breakdown of price
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by infojunkie243(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
I also have a sport bet shop with 2desktop, 2laptop a printer and a flat screen TV. How many kva will i need and what's the cost. Please send mail to eskay243@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 4:06am On Apr 10, 2016
All mails v been sent. Thnk u
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Check out our solar charging booth, for charging mobile phones, rechargeable lamps etc.
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by MASTERCC: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
One 42"tv flat, one 32"tv flat, 21"tv non flat. One industrial fan., 2celing fan, one fridge, 1.5horse power a/c.. Which kv can carry it and how much including battery
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by MASTERCC: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
To destinedfavour21@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by raphemmanuel(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oga poster why don't you list the items you are advertising with features and prices here, than sending it privately to different emails.
Or is the business a secret business?
so if its a secret business why are you advertising your products.
Advert is meant to inform the public and not to certain people.
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by fgr63: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
I have one standing fan,one ceiling fan,one t.v and three laptops and a mini fridge.uyefrancis@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
How many kva will be required to power a tv, laptop, fan and a refrigerator?
Email godwindavies2@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
raphemmanuel:
Oga poster why don't you list the items you are advertising with features and prices here, than sending it privately to different emails.
Or is the business a secret business?
so if its a secret business why are you advertising your products.
Advert is meant to inform the public and not to certain people.

Pls go thru previous messages b4 u start complaining or accusing, u shud see dat price list v been posted, everyone's setup can b diff according to their load, dey require customised setup, wch can b sent to their mail. I dnt tink dat shud b a problem, recently I installed a 2kva inverter for someone wit 4 batteries instead of two, because his load and d backup time requires it. Dere is notin wrong in sending info to email.. Our price list is on this thread and on our website. Thnk u
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by ican2020: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2016
I live in 3 rooms apartment, with 5 electric bulbs, I fridge, 1 washing machine, 2 laptops, 1 TV and decoder, 3 fans, one electric cooker and one iron
Send details on solar installations and the warrantee for the above to okojason@gmail.com
And Second details that excludes one electric cooker and one iron, since I can find alternatives
Thanks
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by lanrei(m): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2016
What can a 1kva/12v solar power work with.. Pls explain..
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by codemaster2much: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Hi I want to buy am inverter but would like to know if there is any significant impact of charging inverter on Nepa Bill.

I meant if you compare the bill you pay to Nepa before and after you bought the inverter
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2016
codemaster2much:
Hi I want to buy am inverter but would like to know if there is any significant impact of charging inverter on Nepa Bill.

I meant if you compare the bill you pay to Nepa before and after you bought the inverter
Yes dere is if u r on prepaid meter. If u want to cut dat expenses out, you use only solar and gen to charge ur batteries
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2016
lanrei:
What can a 1kva/12v solar power work with.. Pls explain..

Sorry sir I don't understand ur question. Pls rephrase
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 2:44am On Apr 17, 2016
For ur solar and inverter installation call 08117398294, or email Info@monzpowersolutions.com for more details.
Solar panels and inverters in stock
Our 2kva inverter with four rugged batteries

Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by ifeanyi64(m): 3:09am On Apr 17, 2016
A job opportunity for men only.
Type of jobs: Company, hotel attendance, Cleaning, Security watch, etc, depending on your choice or field.
Two years resident permit with accommodation free, but you feed yourself.
We also have Malaysian visa and jobs.
Call +2347031121945
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by ifeanyi64(m): 3:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Type of jobs: Company, hotel attendance, Cleaning, Security watch, etc, depending on your choice or field.
Call +2347031121945
contact us through whatsapp, Facebook, Imo call through this Number
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by adebayo3449(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2016
pls send here techerabis@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by adebayo3449(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
pls send here techerabis@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by austin2all: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2016
pls send me your price list: marvelemporium@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by debawilliam1: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please send your pricelist to debawilliam@yahoo.com. i have 2 40" tv, decoder, 1 deep freezer, 7 bulbs, 1 hp A/C, 3 ceiling fans
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by fixedhollies(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Does d inverter include battery and charger? Forward me d price and picture to freezetrue@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by fixedhollies(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Does d inverter include battery and charger? Forward me d price and picture of 1kva to freezetrue@gmail.com
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by fixedhollies(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
ifeanyi64:
Call +2347031121945

Any other country apart from malaysia?
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Our price list
1kva/12v + 1 battery(200ah) + installation = N130,000 1.5/2kva/24v +2 batteries(200ah each) + battery rack + installation = N220,000 2kva/24v + 2 batteries(200ah each) + battery rack + installation = N230,000 3.5kva/48v + batteries(200ah each) + battery rack + installation = N450,000 5kva/96v + batteries(200ah each) + battery rack + installation = N950,000
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
debawilliam1:
Please send your pricelist to debawilliam@yahoo.com. i have 2 40" tv, decoder, 1 deep freezer, 7 bulbs, 1 hp A/C, 3 ceiling fans

All loads including freezer n ac - 5kva setup
All loads with freezer only-3.5kva setup
All loads excluding ac and freezer - 2kva setup.

You choose either setup dat suits ur energy need n pocket, price list for each setup v been posted. Thnks
Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by zeestone99(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
fixedhollies:
Does d inverter include battery and charger? Forward me d price and picture of 1kva to freezetrue@gmail.com

Price is 130k

Re: Why Inverter Is Advisable Rather Than Generator by debawilliam1: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
zeestone99:

All loads including freezer n ac - 5kva setup
All loads with freezer only-3.5kva setup
All loads excluding ac and freezer - 2kva setup.

You choose either setup dat suits ur energy need n pocket, price list for each setup v been posted. Thnks

am sorry but you may have to resend the email as i have not received it. pls are batteries included in your setup? my email address is debawilliam@yahoo.com. thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Uk Pool Week 20 Live Draws Available / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.