Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital (16174 Views)

Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by eolutosin(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2008
Are you working and wish you could start something along the time? Do you want to explore some business opportunities while you are still in paid employment? Are you ready to try out your business skills? Then, now is the time to explore. You can run your business alongside while you keep your current employment. I did the same thing when I started a company with 2 other people and I don’t see any reason why you can not do the same. It just takes a decision and a personal commitment from you to learn and apply the necessary skills.

Starting and running a small business is not just about working for yourself, it’s also about having the necessary management skills, industry expertise, technical skills, finance and of course a long-term vision to grow and succeed. With the economy still on track and the number of entrepreneurs on the rise, you won’t be alone if you decide to take the plunge this year.

Although thousands of employees dream of escaping the nine to five grind and become their own boss, many are still unsure of what sort of business they want to start and how they can ensure their new venture is a success.

So, I have come up with a list of different types of business you may want to start up in the next few weeks, with comprehensive advice on how to run your new firm. If you fancy being anything from an estate agent to a personal trainer, you can actually make your business profitable.

Web Hosting: This is indeed one of the easiest businesses to start right now. With little or no capital, you can pick up a reseller plan from a reliable web hosting provider from within your location. Visit Starting a Profitable Web hosting business for details.

Web designer: This is one niche where there is high demand right now. You only need to have the basic skills and should be able to work with PHP and MySQL. You will also be able to get many clients if you can design custom wordpress themes. The starting point is for you to create a blog for yourself to show what you can do. You may also need to join forums where you can easily market your skills to others.

Consultancy: Helping other people run their business may seem daunting at first, but many budding entrepreneurs have the skills and experience to become first class consultants.

Clothes shop: With such a wide range of clothes shops out there, you have a several options when trying to tap into this huge market.

Outside catering: Whether its catering for a major sporting event or a low-key wedding, the need for food and drink at gatherings does not go out of fashion. Find out how to set up your own catering company.

Gift shop: Boosted by the tourist trade, gift shops can be a very popular business to own. Why not get wrapped up in the idea and start up your own? Remember Valentine is around the corner. You may be able to make some money…

Driving school: Whether it took you two attempts or 20 to pass your driving test, you wouldn’t have got there without a driving instructor. If you can put up with the exams and novice drivers, this line of work can be rewarding.

Photography business: When your school photo was being taken, you probably gave little thought to the fact that the photographer would soon be off to another job, maybe a wedding, to make ends meet. If you have a passion for photography, get a clear picture of what is involved in setting up your own firm. I was involved at one time or the other in this business. If you need more help, contact me grin

Day nursery: With both parents increasingly keen to return to work after having children, day nurseries are also vital to many families who can’t afford to give up a regular income to stay at home. You really need to network and let people know that you are available for this. You are definitely going to make some money from this if you manage it well.

Restaurant: Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or just don’t fancy cooking, eating out is big business with a huge variety of restaurants now inhabiting Lagos streets. This is one business you should consider starting if you have the required capital.

For insights on how you can start out on your own with little capital, visit www.eolutosin.com. Meanwhile, just make up your mind to do something with your time from this moment. You will succeed.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by jandor(f): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
@poster,i went through your site and i must confess i got more than enough information.thanks a million
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by eolutosin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ jandor: I hope you will consider these opportunities and start a business school. Do always visit my site for more tips. Meanwhile, you can forward this write-up to everybody you feel need it.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by jandor(f): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2008
thanks for the respons i gat it
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by eolutosin(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2008
You are welcome. Let's just act on our dreams this year.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by manmustwac(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2008
Thanx for the ideas am currently trying to help my girlfriend in Bayelsa state start a clothes shop there do you have any ideas of what items u think i can send her there to sell?
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by eolutosin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ manmustwac: I would advise that you first get to study what the Bayelsa people like. There is no use selling set of jeans if the people prefer something else. Then, you will need to look for where you can get it cheap.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by colors(f): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2008
hey pls give me more info on the photography business
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by babycool(f): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ Poster

Thank you grin
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by ochenya200(f): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
hey,

Thanks i think i like the ideas and want to go for the drinks. can i get more info.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by kamal84: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes perfectly good,  I think online business is good with the Hosting services and reselling process,  ,   also in this site http://www.goresellers.com/ you can get best reselling domain name and Hosting plans for the online business,  i got my best domain name and web hosting resell business process @ lowest costs,  Am very satisfied with this site for my reseller web hosting process,
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by valchris10: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2010
sell an ebook that addresses everything you need to know about opening online accounts like PayPal and Clickbank, getting your money here in Nigeria and lots more. Just for a token of 1500 naira ( $10 equivalent) plus that, i'm giving out free software for changing IP address.send a mail to val@valsworld.info
or call 234-703-870-5900
Thank you.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by ekaromail: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
@ poster, thanks alot 4 the info. I have my eyes on taking a reseller plan and also photography. Please can i get more info on photography business? Thanks alot
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by Johnnny(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ Poster thanks jare for this info given out free like a nairalander should do.
You are not like others (whose name must not be mentioned) who will always look for opportunity to extort money from people in the name of helping others even their own forum members.

Every thing in Nigeria is about money, money, money, there is nothing like sharing in the spirit of being your brother's keeper. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by OyedepoJohn: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
Another profitable business you can venture into is GSM Recharge Card Business.

If well setup, you'll be making at least N100,000 per month.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by sollykate(f): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
YOU CAN ALSO BUY OR LEARN HOW TO MAKE BEADED FLOWER VASE, WRISTWATCH, HAIR CLIPS, TABLE MATS, SLIPPERS/SHOES, BAGS, PHONE PURSE ETC AT A CHEAPER RATE.
CONTACT INFO: sollycate@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by boneyone(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
hi all,
you could also start an online shop for as little as 20,000 naira and its a one off payment to the developer, you simply pay your hosting fees of as little as 3,500 yearly. Using and managing your online shop is as easy as using your facebook account.
The management portal allows you monitor products viewed regularly and place emphasise on "hot products" also you can allow people create sub-shops on your platform.
You really do not need to have a physical shop presently, you can simply have an agreement with any manufacturer, company or existing shop, you sell their products on you site, if you get an order you simply go to them and pick for delivery , some companies even help you with delivery.
A black berry isnt compulsory but it keeps you abreast realtime, you can have live chats with any visitor to your site. check 2 of mine
www.naijabuys.com
www.nanaplusng.com
You do not have to quit your office job!!!

for more send a mail to [email]info@naijabuys.com[/email]
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by Knetpro(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Above all else, an online presence is a MUST-DO if you want to be successful with your business. Use our domain name suggestion tool to find your perfect domain name for your business. See the following web page to use the domain name suggestion tool now.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by Toptic(m): 1:12am On Mar 01, 2012
Good post here.

You can access over 25 profitable business ideas, that you can start right here in Nigeria with little or no capital; for instant cash and without quitting your job.

go download yours at http://profbizideas..com

All the ideas there have already marketing surveilance, and even feasibility studies.
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by ultrazone(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
BBB
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by Kayu1: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Consider online business big time, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than $200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by mendelsmattress: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd present you with a very hot and lucrative business that will bring you an overwhelmed income and turn you to a millionaire this remaining months of the year.
everybody want to become a millionaire but not everybody knows how become a millionaire. That is why Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd no1 dealer on Quality Fashionable Rubber Men Suede Shoe, bring you this business opportunity that will fetch you millions. have you imagine buying a hot fashionable product for as low as a thousand naira(#1000) and sell that same product #2000 for five hundred people, and if am not mistaken that sum will give you (#500000) five hundred thousand naira that depend on how much you really want to sell. some can sell as high as #3000 wow that is mind blowing. this is really a great business to venture into. Distributors wanted nationwide on this quality fashionable rubber suede shoe.
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08036911296
Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng

1 Like

Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by igstars(f): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2017
mendelsmattress:
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd present you with a very hot and lucrative business that will bring you an overwhelmed income and turn you to a millionaire this remaining months of the year.
everybody want to become a millionaire but not everybody knows how become a millionaire. That is why Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd no1 dealer on Quality Fashionable Rubber Men Suede Shoe, bring you this business opportunity that will fetch you millions. have you imagine buying a hot fashionable product for as low as a thousand naira(#1000) and sell that same product #2000 for five hundred people, and if am not mistaken that sum will give you (#500000) five hundred thousand naira that depend on how much you really want to sell. some can sell as high as #3000 wow that is mind blowing. this is really a great business to venture into. Distributors wanted nationwide on this quality fashionable rubber suede shoe.
Call/Whatsapp: 07065804088, 08036911296
Visit our website@www.bethelmendels.com.ng

I'm interested please
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by Futureinvestors(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 10 Great Business Opportunities With Little Or No Capital by mendelsmattress: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
ur contact? u can reach us on 08036911296
igstars:

I'm interested please

(1) (Reply)

Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business / Best Banks In Nigeria For Domicilary Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.