Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials (1135 Views)

8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / Discovering Your God Given Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials by dominzy(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2016
A Simple method that can help people discover their talents is for them to find a quiet and comfortable place to think uninterruptedly for a few minutes and answer some personal related questions.
Ask yourself The following questions. writing down the answers will be of great help to you. At anytime you want,you can study and think about them.
In answering these questions, be very honest.
QUESTIONS
1. Mention one thing you have done well so far in life?

2. In what school subjects have you done well?

3. Why did you choose those subjects?

4. What do you like to do that has cause others to compliment you?

5. What do you do well and think of it as fun even when others see it as work or as a boring stuff?

I hope you figure out answers to this questions.

Source : http://www.dominzyblog.com/2016/02/how-to-discover-your-god-given-hidden.html

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Studied Rich People For 5 Years Found That They Avoid One Type Of Pers / See 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.