Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. (1134 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by wasak(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning everyone, I was called to the Nigerian bar last year, and I'm about to complete the compulsory service year. I'm on the lookout for a job placement in a law firm preferably in Lagos or Ilorin with a fairly good pay. Thank you in advance
Re: I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Go to Ikeja under bridge you will see your colleagues swearing affidavit for 1k. Its lucrative

1 Like

Re: I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by Ngasky(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2017
as a lawyer your prospectus is not that bright. if you can by whatever means join the military or paramilitary. that's the only place you will enjoy reasonably
At a private firm forget about decent salary there's none you'll only slave yourself for at least 20-25 years before you will start enjoying the fruit of your labor if you are hardworking and lucky
Re: I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by wasak(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Go to Ikeja under bridge you will see your colleagues swearing affidavit for 1k. Its lucrative
Lol. ���. I am not cut out for that. I believe that I have what it takes to excel and I refuse to settle for less. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

You are a _retard!

1 Like

Re: I'm A Lawyer About To Complete My Nysc, I Need A Job. by wasak(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Ngasky:
as a lawyer your prospectus is not that bright. if you can by whatever means join the military or paramilitary. that's the only place you will enjoy reasonably
At a private firm forget about decent salary there's none you'll only slave yourself for at least 20-25 years before you will start enjoying the fruit of your labor if you are hardworking and lucky
Thanks for the advice. I have weighed my options, and even though I may have the opportunity to join the military, paramilitary or civil service. I prefer to practice, that is where my passion lies.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 At Pedabo / Any Info Abt G.r.e / Mopol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.