Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,105 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bank MD Sent To Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank MD Sent To Prison (285 Views)

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank MD Sent To Prison by FamouPeopleMag(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2016
The Managing Director of Dadin Kowa Microfinance Bank has been reminded in prison by Justice M.H Kurya of Federal High Court, Jos. The banker and others have been brought before the court for allegedly defrauding customers of N11.5 billion by the EFCC. About 64,000 customers lost their money... http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/bank-md-sent-to-prison/

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours Auto-update Entertainment News From Different Entertainment Platforms / Http://www.lejeuneantiwrinklebuy.com/alluracell-skin-restore/ / The Smart Nano Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.