Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (17741 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by freshmozkid: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
haahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhahAhA
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by zopaks: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
lol
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
harristo:
Security agents be like: court, go find and arrest him yourself smiley
Bottomline, the court is on their own. No security agent is going to follow that order.

Shey na this country we still dey? Wait and see how them go fish this guy out. For your mind you think say na only militants get mind. When it set, the main truth is that it's mostly the innocent that suffer it so pray you dont have a loved one that will be affected for you now to feel the pains involved in such act.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by babyfaceafrica: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
0nyegame:
must u mention Kanu name,can't u comment without calling his name,anywhere,u are still making him to be popular.
yes ,popular for kuje prison
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Deardeals: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
zopaks:
lol

Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Asking the security forces to produce Tompolo, have they done the same as regards the leader of Boko haram ?

3 Likes

Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by fortune1968: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
allanphash7:
Getting hot for Tompolo now

Lest i forget where is Nnamdi pls ?
prison
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by gemtlesoul123: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who ever set alarm should be expect result
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by fortune1968: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
wizzyrich:
Asking the security forces to produce Tompolo, have they done the same as regards the leader of Boko haram ?
you can do that in your own capacity as you are blind and deaf to the number of boko haram leaders that have been killed and the hundreds in prison .Nonsense question !

1 Like

Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by philanthropist1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
may be FG needs ocean divers to help arrest TOMPO
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by brightleave(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay na!
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by kernel501: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
SolutionsGuy:
Tompolo, sorry. the current administration is not just ready to leave you like that. Get the fact and submit yourself. Protests, renewed militancy or seeking sympathy will not save you. You have released a statement that you can not wage a war against govt, but actually you may not have much options than not to war. One thing with fighting govt is that people may hail and encourage you but you will be on the run perpetually, abandoning all your mansions and chains of businesses to hide in 'wherever'.

If your guys should carry weapons, at the current price how many barrels would you sell to buy sophisticated armour? Govt may suffer military casualties and dwindling revenue but those won't stop gov't from operating. Oga Tompolo, Buhari is mean! Do not dig your own grave. jazz get level o.

EVERYBODY IS NOT A COWARD LIKE...
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Tompolo dey show himself,.........well it is not he that starts ,it is he who can finish!!!...kanu is drinking sobo in kuje naw....tompolo be wise!!!!!

Tell him oooooo
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by APCcrimes: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
The Government himself!
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by kernel501: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
allanphash7:

HE'S CHILLING OUT WITH AWOLOWO
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Tell him oooooo
I contacted you about your platform....when are you getting back to me?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by nickxtra(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Security agents, una never see Tompolo?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
allanphash7:

Two diffrent people one is armed with war boats the other is armed with just a laptop
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Talk2MegaBoss:

Shey na this country we still dey? Wait and see how them go fish this guy out. For your mind you think say na only militants get mind. When it set, the main truth is that it's mostly the innocent that suffer it so pray you dont have a loved one that will be affected for you now to feel the pains involved in such act.
Truth be told.only if you know how much this guy's pay to the military in the creeks. This country is rotten even these people the EFCC inclusive .
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by 0nyegame(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=42737703]yes ,popular for kuje prison[/quote it won't last forever oga
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by scarred9jan(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
doctokwus:
Tompolo is surely and steadily being moved to prison.
-He initially vehemently refused to answer any summon,the summon by efcc was made legal through a court charge.
-Next he threatened to wage war against the state if anyone dare comes anywhere close.Pipelines were blown off in his name.The govt stood its ground.
-He again ate the humble pie and lied that the bench warrant was pasted on d wrong address.Nothing changed.
-After realising the fruitlessness of all his schemes,he again ate another pie and got a SAN to today appear for him.Another warrant has been issued.
The logical next stage after tompolo was initially ill advised is for him to now advice himself that his appearing next in court himself is the only way out,less what happened to Asari in 2003 or so wud be child play.
I will advise tompolo that when he is coming he shud come with enough boxers,and shirts, a pack of toothpaste,spare mouth brush,a pack of bar soap and ogogoro,if allowed,because no judge is going to give him bail,and if any judge is drunk enough to mistakenly give him one,EFCC has a plethora of charges to continue rearresting him till the next election.

You forgot shaving stick.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by meccuno: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tompolo would be the most foo.lish man to appear before the law court. He has already been proclaimed guilty even before going to court!! And to think a sane human would subject his rights to the irresponsible EFCC is something I cannot fathom. You don't prepare you cases well, you charge an accused to court, he is granted bail and miraculously,another set of charges are brought out of thin air!! This isn't a serious country
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Boltzmannolly(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
NA wa oooo. Wu be Tompolo self? So him big pas court order abi he want talk say him no see invitation and he dey send defence counsel com court to represent him. But I know blame him if to say them don hang him fire him case for don close. Ejo pari ni yen.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by reuben79: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
0nyegame:
Hahahahahahah...i laugh on Chad....Dis one go be season 3 abi na season4,who wan die make the person put head,i hear say that man Tompolo na other tin say him get boys very plenty for him bunk
so tompolo get boys past fg?u go primary school so?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Monimatic:

Zombie oh! Zombie

My brother abeg always call them bloodie zombies. Add bloodie. Thanks
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I contacted you about your platform....when are you getting back to me?

Good evening

Please, we are so sorry for the delay.

Which form did you contact us with?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by badnature: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
baboons and monkeys every were! let's continue,we must continue
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by babyfaceafrica: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Good evening

Please, we are so sorry for the delay.

Which form did you contact us with?
send my details and the thread I will like,got a reply that you will get back to me.Hope it will be soon?..thanks
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by HARDDON: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
[s]
SolutionsGuy:
Tompolo, sorry. the current administration is not just ready to leave you like that. Get the fact and submit yourself. Protests, renewed militancy or seeking sympathy will not save you. You have released a statement that you can not wage a war against govt, but actually you may not have much options than not to war. One thing with fighting govt is that people may hail and encourage you but you will be on the run perpetually, abandoning all your mansions and chains of businesses to hide in 'wherever'.

If your guys should carry weapons, at the current price how many barrels would you sell to buy sophisticated armour? Govt may suffer military casualties and dwindling revenue but those won't stop gov't from operating. Oga Tompolo, Buhari is mean! Do not dig your own grave. jazz get level o.
[/s]

astute BS!

mean like cream.....he's so mean yet bh is still on his neck like a tumour....economy is nose diving, the worries r much, he's gone on vac! whoever leaves his burning home to go skating? roughly 3years left, with that their broom, we'll sweep them back to their cow dungs!
dude , kindly advise ur soul first.....an
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Saint83:
Tompolo should do the needful by presenting himself to the court before force is applied by the FG.

who is enforcing the force they hv been applying? u?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by lastpage: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
The worst thing to do, is to run away from an arrest warrant.

Govt is a continuum and running away from it, is fruitless.

How long can Tompolo hide? Even the famous "El Chappo" still got caught and chained.

The best way for a smart person ot act is to go and confront your charges but get good Lawyers to argue your case.
Running away removes your presumption of innocence

But there are WICKED PEOPLE in this Nigeria who will urge you, from the comfort of their own Living room while watching DSTV, to run and act James Bond.

In the end, while they enjoy their own freedom, they will leave you to suffer, when you are finally caught, which is inevitable.

Ask Olisah metun when they were urging him on!
Ask Nnamdi Kanu, when they were urging him on!!
Ask Dasuki, when they were urging him on!!!
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
send my details and the thread I will like,got a reply that you will get back to me.Hope it will be soon?..thanks

Yes! Please be patience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp / Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.