Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) (22615 Views)

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Where Are The Wailers sef. O ya come lapdance & buttlick your general overseer.
Wailers da buttlickers.
The truth has spoken!
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by blazetitov: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
kenonze:
Am yet to see this man commission any project.

Mr. Ago Fayoshe, I know that u have NL account and I also know the moniker.
Pls no amount of humanitarian service will speak for u as u wrap up ur administration.
I implore u to get serious .

As it stands today, Akpabio is highly regarded in his state more than the any past or present governor.

Those are stomach infrastructure projects!! He has actually commissioned them.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by eposho: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Was ekiti state created for this clown? apart from all these jingoism is there no impact he cld make to his ppl.
Nija I hail.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose is becoming a better actor than Richard Mofe Damijo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Another Fayose's project?
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by uracocksucker: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
this clown is a better governor that that cocksucking self-servicer in Osun state that has leveraged the state to its freaking forelocks!!!! but no one says anything about that. Osun state needs to be put in administration!! the other lawyer lady that started a petition got silenced by the useless bar association of the state. arrrghggghhhhhhh!!! fucking piss take.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Seems like he's dancing to efojoku remix
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by free2blast(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:
Sometimes i wonder if this man is a YORUBA

because he is not a COWARD!!
I understand how you feel, the enemy of your enemy is your friend. You belong to the express road head clan that have been adopting rejects from the SW. eg Fani Kayode et al.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
CastedDude:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose was pictured dancing to traditional tunes from the 'native' women during his visit to the Olufaki of Ifaki, His Royal Highness, Oba Gabriel O. Agbaje Aladegbami IV in his palace yesterday. The Governor promised to attend to all of the town's demands.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/governor-fayose-dances-to-tunes-from.html
instead of commissioning projects na cutting fish pomo attending parities I taught they have the highest professor in Nigerian quite unfortunate
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by bigmarshal: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
I pity this man,this is how you will dance across the border when the nemesis finally caught up with you,fayose selfappointed spokesperson of PDP, fayose buy maggi buy pepper, fayose eat mama put. nonsense.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ndi ara
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
sigiyaya:

It's not too late for you to get some sense. God can still hear your prayers and dash you some sense fool.
To the mod that will wanna ban me for this post for violating any rule 2 as you've been doing lately , if you leave this guy I quoted to subtly insult my tribe while you ban me, it'll only affirm the fact that you're senseless like him and a bigot too.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
CastedDude:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose was pictured dancing to traditional tunes from the 'native' women during his visit to the Olufaki of Ifaki, His Royal Highness, Oba Gabriel O. Agbaje Aladegbami IV in his palace yesterday. The Governor promised to attend to all of the town's demands.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/governor-fayose-dances-to-tunes-from.html
Outspoken governor..he talks and talks,doesn't care if anybody is listening or not
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
While it is true that every man is a slave to whatever controls his mind, it's equally undisputable that the greatest misfortune that can befall a man is ignorance. Gov Fayose is surely enjoying and exploiting the "ignorance" of a group of people perceived to be highly educated. Personally i have no problem with how he became the governor of the state, my concern is his inability to initiate a single idea capable of leading Ekiti to economic prosperity. There are potentials in Ekiti crying to be exploited but it takes a team of men and women of ideas to bring this to fruition. Fayose as the governor and leader is expected primarily to provide direction. For example there are a lots of dead capitals in the state that can be turned to income generating fortune. While the governor continues to endear himself to his fans, the time to embark on programs that will lift the state up socio-economically is now. This is what Fayose will be remembered for. I have always held the view that Ekiti state should survive if it became a country considering the natural emdowments we are blessed with. Poverty is purely a consequence of lack of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
APCcrimes:
This man is far greater than Awolowo.. grin
Eleribu
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by APCcrimes: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Eleribu
ode oshi
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
sorry Ekiti, the sixteen years PDP rules has damage una brains.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by sojiboy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Akerry na their governor, Fayemi remain. My own Governor forever till sanity is restored in the state.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
FAYOSE U DON ALERT DEM AGAIN XO?

BECAUSE DEM CRY SAY U DO DEM BOJU BOJU .

PAY N rest
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
dainformant:
and the winner for the Best Dramatic Governor goes to ...................

My prayer to ekiti people is that God showeth MERCY on them. Cos @ the way things are going is only baba God ooooooo
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dancing, Dancing....
Dancing, Dancing, Dancing....
Dancing, Dancing, Dancing into the place...
Dancing, Dancing, Dancing into the place called kirikiri
Lalalallalalalallalalalalala lalallalallal lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallaalla
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by orakao8: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I SWEAR
sigiyaya:

Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
JealousPrince:

This man keeps on giving you guyz sleepless nights... Zombie ooo zombie eee yeh yeh. Una nor dey tire
Typical 'Abobaku' syndrome calling the rest zombie. Of what use is Fayose dramatics to the development of Ekiti, it would be few months to his two years reign and he has not commission a single project of his own, except the ongoing road projects of Fayemi he completed as soon as he assumed office. This 'Abobaku' life will only lead you to dungeon.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Typical 'Abobaku' syndrome calling the rest zombie. Of what use is Fayose dramatics to the development of Ekiti, it would be few months to his two years reign and he has not commission a single project of his own, except the ongoing road projects of Fayemi he completed as soon as he assumed office. This 'Abobaku' life will only lead you to dungeon.

name just two projects, or even one that your slave master Buhari has commissioned.
Hypocrite.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by Akerry(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
sojiboy:
Akerry na their governor, Fayemi remain. My own Governor forever till sanity is restored in the state.
Re: Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) by abembele: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2016
oshokomole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Picks Form For Anambra Governorship Elections - Pictures / IG Keeps Mum After Meeting Osinbajo, AGF, DSS Boss / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.