Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter (18378 Views)

Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott With Her Husband And Kids In New Year Photo / Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Stuns In A Throwback Bikini Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by Jacko1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Frontpage again hmmm
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by menabae(f): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
I think na oyibo hubby sure pass... Very cute bae cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by mjblinks(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Cute baby

But na soo Oshiomhole take fine when them born am
As e begin grow
E come de turn to igbudu money small small kiss
#Na joke I de o#

How do you know about igbudu money or igbudu monkey. Are you from Delta?
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
mjblinks:

How do you know about igbudu money or igbudu monkey. Are you from Delta?

You be spy??

Why you de ask me daat Kian question
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by mjblinks(f): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
pyyxxaro:

You be spy??
Why you de ask me daat Kian question
Am not a spy.
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
mjblinks:

Am not a spy.

FBI 053

Bendel Estate

Where u @
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by mjblinks(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

FBI 053
Bendel Estate
Where u @
OgheneKaro, I guess, you haven't answer my question.
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
mjblinks:

OgheneKaro, I guess, you haven't answer my question.

What was ur question
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by mjblinks(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

What was ur question
How do you know about igbudu money or igbudu monkey?
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2016
mjblinks:

How do you know about igbudu money or igbudu monkey?

Why are you concerned about it

Does the Monkey belong to you
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by mjblinks(f): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Why are you concerned about it
Does the Monkey belong to you

Never mind.
Re: Photos Of Ufuoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott's 6-Month-Old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
mjblinks:

Never mind.

Now I would mind

Do you stay in Warri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Blaq: My Voice Once Got Me An Instant Job / Tboss Pictured With Uti Nwachukwu In A Loveup Photo / Laila Ijeoma Hangs Out With Mimiko, Ex Governor Of Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.