Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2543254 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
tosinwill:

Am also an AAUITE

we plenty cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
i dint even vote as pdp and apc was not my suitable choice. reason being jonathan allow criminals for him time while bubu too old and an illitrate so he wasnt a beta choice to me. buh i no lie u when e win ah been get small joy say tinz fit change base on change. buh d guy na goat finally especially for this slashing saga. make God change diz change
I was so upset wen he won.. tho I didn't vote too .. BT e pain me as d man win.

ur last statement funny..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Afrok(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Afrok
Uniport
Biochemistry
Delta state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
grin d guy dey form good Nigerian. i no even sure him b pcm self. dem neva slash im future or take am play loto.
Hey man you can say whatever you like...just talking about morals and decorum,just assume you are his son and you heard someone calling him a Goat...yea nobody is happy with what is happening,the point is internet dont forget things,these are part of things that comes back and haunt some people in the nearest future

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
Check camp date nothin lyk stream 1 nd 2 dts d reason 4 d slashing.

S/NO Event Date
Display of list of all approved programmes
for institutions on NYSC portal for cross
checking and feedback
14th - 21st September 2016
2 Collation of Prospective Corps Members'
Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th - 30th September 2016
Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic
Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time
Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
3rd - 8th October 2016
4 Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps
Producing Institutions 8th - 14th October 2016
5 On-line Registration by Foreign and locally
Trained Nigerian Graduates
17th October - 12th
November 2016
Entertainment of complaints from
Prospective Corps Members by the state
Deployment and Relocation officers and
NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers.
17th October - 12th
November, 2016
Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation
Dept by State Deployment and Relocation
officers
17th October - 12th
November, 2016
8 Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters
by ICT Department 14th - 19th November, 2016
Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up
Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to
Institutions
21st - 25th November, 2016
10 On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition
by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 21st - 25th November, 2016
11 2016 Batch B Orientation Course 24th November - 13th
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by afolwalex20(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
So this slashing thing serious like this?
If na April we dey na, would have thought its a prank.

Make unilorin no joke with me o

And this slashing news is not even on NYSC website self
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dotman2210:

Hey man you can say whatever you like...just talking about morals and decorum,just assume you are his son and you heard someone calling him a Goat...yea nobody is happy with what is happening,the point is internet dont forget things,these are part of things that comes back and haunt some people in the nearest future
it is normal.. he is d president.. pple will call him names that are even worse than goat.. yes.!!

we called obj "monkey"

called oshiomole "monkey"

called GEJ "inefficient baboon"
called many of our politicians and leaders "thieves"

yes, it doesn't make it good or morally acceptable..
but, it is what it is .

all d same, it is good to preach and practice good morals. keep that up grin

I'm not morally bad too, na frustration make crayfish bend.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Famutimi(f): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
I've had alot of talks in d past. what I know is d skul u are graduating from or graduated from isn't the case but what u av to offer. the class of degree u graduated with from whatever institution doesn't matter but how well u can influence ur environment positively.

cc: chumaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dipson546: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Got this from somewhere.....

I really like the online protest the Nigerian Students are
having at the moment. Virtually everybody on the media
who's involved with the Nysc 2016 hassles have been
reacting to the 38% quota that was given to institutions
across the nation. I was fortunate enough to get the NAN'S president's number which reads 08101983991.

You are free to place a call across to him and let him know
the situation of things. I was baffled when he said he never
knew the trending news about Nysc issues. Please I call on
my fellow pcm's to place calls across to the number. You
can send a message equally.

I must commend the zikite pcm who wrote to Linda Ikeji few hours ago, your really doing a nice job a librarian for that matter kudos to you!!!!! Since most of us can't get across the advanced medias like the television, radios etc let's use our devices to protest the much we can. I believe our voices must be heard somehow, no matter what.
As peaceful protest is ongoing at the headquarters over
there at Abuja I must equally commend them with the much they've done so far.

Write to blogs, tweet, post pictures if you can, paint the
streets with placards. Just do whatever you can, but not
through violence to avoid loss of lives and properties.
I'll keep writing as soon as I get latest developments.
Tag a pcm along with your post.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
FroshD:
Breaking News : The apple lady is back!!!
U r welcme o wot tuk u so long. abeg no waste tym hpe d concentration pass Bros AB own. oya go straight to Aso rock. gv am 5 apple at 1ce.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by QuietHammer(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Famutimi:
I've had alot of talks in d past. what I know is d skul u are graduating from or graduated from isn't the case but what u av to offer. the class of degree u graduated with from whatever institution doesn't matter but how well u can influence ur environment positively.

cc: chumaster

Don't mind them. Reading what some of them type makes me cringe in embarassment. Graduates who can't string words correctly will be forming boss over someone who attended a not-so-familiar school. I guess that temporarily supresses their inferiority
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
D whole matter has tiring me o. I no undastnd d 1 2bliv agn. Na diff news we dey hear frm uniport. Go help us o.

guruvicawelt hw fr u no knw wh knw VC mk we call am?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
some pple don dey form attacheee already..

wen dem dey throw dat skul punches, u no dey here to defend her or d skul o.

na now u com knw say u go talk..

some pple and eye service sha.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
showgolee:

you just nailed it cheesy maybe the girl sef na Elena
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
it is normal.. he is d president.. pple will call him names that are even worse than goat.. yes.!!

we called obj "monkey"

called oshiomole "monkey"

called GEJ "inefficient baboon"
called many of our politicians and leaders "thieves"

yes, it doesn't make it good or morally acceptable..
but, it is what it is .

all d same, it is good to preach and practice good morals. keep that up grin

I'm not morally bad too, na frustration make crayfish bend.
That is not normal...because you have several people doing that dont make it normal and the way you use "we" is laughable
Good evening
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Fakzy247: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
nysc wan give person automATIC EXTRA YEAR
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

The thing is that, did she saw her name or just another rumor she heard wink

Bros ehhh,shey u want to kill me, am sure she sawn it
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dotman2210:

That is not normal...because you have several people doing that dont make it normal and the way you use "we" is laughable
Good evening
I used we cos almost everybody did.

it doesn't have to be every single person in Nigeria..

personally, I didn't call GEJ inefficient baboon cos I trip for d guy grin

I get personal problem.with buhari. dazall.

good evening, how was ur day?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

The thing is that, did she saw her name or just another rumor she heard wink

Bros ehhh,shey u want to kill me, am sure she sawn it grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
If dis tin na lie. DG for dn cme out cme tlk say na mere rumor. Bt he has nt sd anytin yet.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
grin
that's one thing I don't like..

he com dey form gud boy now..

wen pple dey murder DAT skul, him dey read dey laff o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
QuietHammer:

Don't mind them. Reading what some of them type makes me cringe in embarassment. Graduates who can't string words correctly will be forming boss over someone who attended a not-so-familiar school. I guess that temporarily supresses their inferiority

Bro just calm down, don't take it too far and don't just take it personal....we just having fun here one way or the other, you might choose to criticise the way we took or had the fun....no mock intended neither are we insulting the lady or her great citadel......Next time baba e mu suru si
No one is inferior here, we are all same
Aiye yi o gba gidi ooo....efe so si
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Famutimi:

cc: c humaster
I am glad that you did not allow that to sway you. It is one of the ways we keep this thread moving.

I hope your name wasn't slashed cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
You no go bring falling xxxchange if Nija is sold to you tongue

As I don pass the age, wetin nysc wan make I do again, join Police grin (not my portion)
Dem go mobilise me shasmiley
If I buy am e go be d reverse 530 dollar to one naira grin

They no fit do anything,We dey here no shaking grin
Amen. 4 u times 7
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Jusmudi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Greatness366:
Are u a delsuite?pls which name did u see and where

Yea am a delsuite,a graduate of 2015,i saw my name in d senate list wit connects, but I heard Dey are still typing d names to be uploaded tonight
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

You mind am, I'm sure the guy laughed thenn sotey e comot tear you eye.....,now e dey form the boy is very good
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
showgolee:

You mind am, I'm sure the guy laughed thenn sotey e comot tear you eye.....,now e dey form the boy is very good
na abo.ki na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
ardeypearlz:
Chu Chu cheesy Guy hafar na? grin
I dey my bae, na slashing dey worry us na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dude99(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
Excuse me,is there any PCM for Adekunle Ajasin University here preferably 2015 graduate?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
dude99:
Excuse me,is there any PCM for Adekunle Ajasin University here preferably 2015 graduate?
cc

misskaycee21

tosinwill
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by reginaxes(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hello co PCMs, any news from Lautech please? This silence is killing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.