Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2562320 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettysusanquee: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
arcnomec:

Sorry any news from sch?
pls what's the name of ur skul?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
dipson546:
Got this from somewhere.....

I really like the online protest the Nigerian Students are
having at the moment. Virtually everybody on the media
who's involved with the Nysc 2016 hassles have been
reacting to the 38% quota that was given to institutions
across the nation. I was fortunate enough to get the NAN'S president's number which reads 08101983991.

You are free to place a call across to him and let him know
the situation of things. I was baffled when he said he never
knew the trending news about Nysc issues. Please I call on
my fellow pcm's to place calls across to the number. You
can send a message equally.

I must commend the zikite pcm who wrote to Linda Ikeji few hours ago, your really doing a nice job a librarian for that matter kudos to you!!!!! Since most of us can't get across the advanced medias like the television, radios etc let's use our devices to protest the much we can. I believe our voices must be heard somehow, no matter what.
As peaceful protest is ongoing at the headquarters over
there at Abuja I must equally commend them with the much they've done so far.

Write to blogs, tweet, post pictures if you can, paint the
streets with placards. Just do whatever you can, but not
through violence to avoid loss of lives and properties.
I'll keep writing as soon as I get latest developments.
Tag a pcm along with your post.

Abegy!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I just tire o.
everything go end by Friday na.
Abi... Na to chill allow NYSC flex their muscle
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
guruvicawelt:
ehn ehn make d woman help us fa.. if na letter vc fit write. mehn this people wan keep der papa for house till wenever..
how much u go pay?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
kapable75:
Mary and nora are annoying joor! can't remember the tyler's ex now. thank God for bonnie if not damon would have been used for dinner. last last, valery still tops my crush list **winks**
my female characters crush on that series are plentygrin

from the crushest down to the least crushgrin
Rebecca- of originals
Katrina
Vicky-Mark's sister
Bonnie
Rayna cruz
Alexi
Mary Louise

I roff these people diegrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
eemalex:

Abi... Na to chill allow NYSC flex their muscle
na their turn na.. wen e reach our turn to miss PPA , make dem no shout.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Prettysusanquee:
pls what's the name of ur skul?

Aspoly
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
how much u go pay?
payment after ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
kapable75:
awww! stefan had nothing to make up for concerning caroline because it was all her decision to go with alaric. pls stefan should go get valery back biko, even the making up to caroline might be because klaus already asked if he(stefan) really love her.
I think the plea which Sheriff Forbes(Caro's mother) made to him on her death bed is still confusing stefan when it comes to his true feelings for Caro
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Prettysusanquee: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
arcnomec:

Aspoly
yes I got the information from skul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
But I somewhat see sense in this NYSC slashing thingy! It's super reasonable, to me. Don't ask me why.

cc: Chumaster, JustifiedCoyy, Dream2, Sheboss, et al
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
arcnomec:

Aspoly
please you should find another abridged name for your sch o undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
y0rmee:

But I somewhat see sense in this NYSC slashing thingy! It's super reasonable, to me. Don't ask me why.

cc:et al
why did you tag us then undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
check dis out Unn approved list. what we u guys say abt this is it after school approve or after Nysc slashing or what is this

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
na their turn na.. wen e reach our turn to miss PPA , make dem no shout.
Lol you done already dey plan how to miss PPA welldone grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
why did you tag us then undecided

To get una attention na.

The NYSC obviously wants to get back to the normal calendar (even though we still have the national economic crises, as another reason). Pushing only one stream for this would be that perfect solution (to the two challenges: cash crunch and calendar ish).

I dunno if you get my analysis.

cc: Dream2, JustifiedCoyy, Sheboss, et al
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:

my female characters crush on that series are plentygrin

from the crushest down to the least crushgrin
Rebecca- of originals:You are so right about rebekkah lolz. though she received lots of stakes for her brother
Katrina: brain box, she can so tempt somebori grin
Vicky-Mark's sister: next!
Bonnie: bon bon, jeremi just need to return. enzo is too complex for her
Rayna cruz:can't remember her face
Alexi/lexi: stefan's friend abi. she really tried or alaric's wife self?
Mary Louise: no comparable to my valery.
what about the last vampire hunter?

I roff these people diegrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
y0rmee:

To get una attention na.

The NYSC obviously wants to get back to the normal calendar (even though we still have the national economic crises, as another reason). Pushing only one stream for this would be that perfect solution (to the two challenges: cash crunch and calendar ish).

I dunno if you get my analysis.
they should have done that as from 2017

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Prettysusanquee:
yes I got the information from skul

Okay,what dept did u graduated from and what year?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
please you should find another abridged name for your sch o undecided

Lolz,cos of the Ass....badt guy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
they should have done that as from 2017

I don't get, sir.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
chumaster:
I think the plea which Sheriff Forbes(Caro's mother) made to him on her death bed is still confusing stefan when it comes to his true feelings for Caro
Yes yes! and that is why it also took caroline long time to accept cos she thinks its out of pity and considering the fact that she's a control freak. why would caro even come looking for stefan at the first place while he was outside mystic falls? i think that was when the whole stecaroline started.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adeyemi09:
check dis out Unn approved list. what we u guys say abt this is it after school approve or after Nysc slashing or what is this
rara o.. diz one na unslashed list o. i dont tink they will have time to paste dat list as d news of slashing its recent. d time interval is to short. atink they will upload d list @ once dats after slashing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
See as people dey keep vigil ontop nysc matter grin
Me I cannot come and kill myself fa
If Nysc like,make dem even slash the alawee.....na their cup of tea
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adeyemi09:

This looks like the normal list to me.... A department is having up to 100+ pcms with slashing?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=kapable75 post=50011042][/quote]You asked of the last vampire hunter, her name is Rayna cruz my fourth crush.
That katrina too badt, Daemon fall for her antics many timescheesy

Do you know that Rebecca is Black belt holder for Taekwando? Over flexible dey worry am just like Harely
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
arcnomec:

Lolz,cos of the Ass....badt guy
e get as e be na
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by lorenzmond(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Pls Imo stars what's the latest info. Is Imsu among the schools slashing names.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
y0rmee:

I don't get, sir.
they shouldn't have done it during my time. Bottom line is no money from FG
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvicawelt: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
kapable75:
Yes yes! and that is why it also took caroline long time to accept cos she thinks its out of pity and considering the fact that she's a control freak. why would caro even come looking for stefan at the first place while he was outside mystic falls? i think that was when the whole stecaroline started.
mehn diz guyz done see der name for portal ohgrin see as them comfortably dey discuss movie. mehn una own good o. i wan b like una

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
kapable75:
caro's control freak no be here, but the lady is just too outspoken. She doesn't know how to pretend. Tyler wire am eeh
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
se guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.