Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2540734 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Thesenators: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigerian student, especially those at abuja. Let me tell u some truth.
Much is needed of u this crucial time. I tell u d truth that in as much as VCs and universities are nt happy with this decision, they are complying. They are looking up to u for an action that will resolve this madness. I tell u d truth again, It is only PROTEST that can stop nysc. This protest must nt b a childs play and must be taken to the headquaters-the seat of the DG and president or via social media, only then will they take u serious.otherwise sorry is all i can say.
If u refuse to take serious the aluta spirit, the current final year student will serve 2018/2019.
A NEW CIRCLE HAS BEGAN.ONLY U CAN STOP IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
joshuachuks93:
The most anoying part of it all is dat sme of our fellow PCM's ova here in uniport hv started paying money to student affairs staff in oda to get dier names uploaded 4 wot is meant to be dier right. Wots wrong wt all of us Youth, why we no go fit use our brain. Why will sme of us want to b saboteurs by sabotaging our efforts, i pity dose who hv paid. God hv mercy on u all. u sort wen u dey sch to pass exam, nw u sort NYSC. ur surname na sorting? u wan die 4 sorting? tu fia kwa.....tu fiee
wen someone can use her body.. make men use cash na.

but, it is annoying..

ur last sentence is funny o..surname sorting lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
eemalex:

Most of the students ain't even concerned about the slashing... if you see my class group chat ehn, na just unnecessary not related to nysc things them dey post. The other day I tried telling them about the slashing, they all didn't believe, since then na low-key I dey.
Maybe they should all stay 1 year at home before they know what's up.
same thing on my dpt group chat o...buh some called tonyt that dat some1 she knows at student affairs said dey gave unilorin 2000 slots or so...so d person asked 4 her details so as to include it.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sapien(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thesenators:

Now listen!
Wat am about to do or tell u is quite risky.

I will be in d DSA office on monday. I have personal stuff i do for him. If i can take a peep at the classifed list, then i will tell if your name is there.

U stand a good chance if the no of pcm in your dept.is not many.

The slot allocated to the school was divided against d total number of dept in uniport.

I dnt want to divulge much sensitive info please.
Thank you.
The number of PCMs in my department isn't more than 65-70.

We were just 50 in number when the first mobilization list was released back in March.

Then, about 15-20 more names were released when subsequent lists came out.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thesenators:

Now listen!
Wat am about to do or tell u is quite risky.

I will be in d DSA office on monday. I have personal stuff i do for him. If i can take a peep at the classifed list, then i will tell if your name is there.

U stand a good chance if the no of pcm in your dept.is not many.

The slot allocated to the school was divided against d total number of dept in uniport.

I dnt want to divulge much sensitive info please.
Thank you.
Hw do i get ur personal detail.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
Phate!!!! Hope u are fine sha. With d way DJ kaza won dey Totori ur toto wen u get posted as his assistance. I don't believe dat man jare

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
yhenny:
same thing on my dpt group chat o...buh some called tonyt that dat some1 she knows at student affairs said dey gave unilorin 2000 slots or so...so d person asked 4 her details so as to include it.
Lol....So no one knows the sorting process....
You are still in school right?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
eemalex:
Lol....So no one knows the sorting process.... You are still in school right?
yes will enter school on Monday.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Funny thing about this slashing is that to get your name on the mobilisation list someone elses name would be removed...
Like sim swap
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by eemalex(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
yhenny:
yes will enter school on Monday.
Alright pls keep us informed... thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bestie0309:
Phate!!!! Hope u are fine sha. With d way DJ kaza won dey Totori ur toto wen u get posted as his assistance. I don't believe dat man jare
wah am i seeing make i read am from backgrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
coyjustified:
wen someone can use her body.. make men use cash na.

but, it is annoying..

ur last sentence is funny o..surname sorting lol cheesy
wetin i go tlk na.....d whole mata tire me i spend 7yrs 4 5yrs programme e no do dem. nw na dis one....so annoying bt jst trusting God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
joshuachuks93:
The most anoying part of it all is dat sme of our fellow PCM's ova here in uniport hv started paying money to student affairs staff in oda to get dier names uploaded 4 wot is meant to be dier right. Wots wrong wt all of us Youth, why we no go fit use our brain. Why will sme of us want to b saboteurs by sabotaging our efforts, i pity dose who hv paid. God hv mercy on u all. u sort wen u dey sch to pass exam, nw u sort NYSC. ur surname na sorting? u wan die 4 sorting? tu fia kwa.....tu fiee
hahahaha na unique students la grin guy anybody were no go diz batch done hear am. bcus dah man were dey seat no send us o. next batch fit b august2017. The man go give Nigerians run
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by yhenny(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
eemalex:
Alright pls keep us informed... thanks
Alright
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bestie0309(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
wah am i seeing make i read am from backgrin
Abeg listen to the audio. DJ kaza go like skirt oo
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bestie0309:

Abeg listen to the audio. DJ kaza go like skirt oo
ehn ehn normal normal na.. afterall them gals dey do am to collect common C grade and anoda do am to get mobilized for b16 so...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Thesenators:
Nigerian student, especially those at abuja. Let me tell u some truth.
Much is needed of u this crucial time. I tell u d truth that in as much as VCs and universities are nt happy with this decision, they are complying. They are looking up to u for an action that will resolve this madness. I tell u d truth again, It is only PROTEST that can stop nysc. This protest must nt b a childs play and must be taken to the headquaters-the seat of the DG and president or via social media, only then will they take u serious.otherwise sorry is all i can say.
If u refuse to take serious the aluta spirit, the current final year student will serve 2018/2019.
A NEW CIRCLE HAS BEGAN.ONLY U CAN STOP IT.

Hmmmmmmmm nkan beee
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by nanaman(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
paulbabu:
I have told you guys to keep calm
The insider info I have is that Batch B might be cancelled, as some schools differs on the memos passed by NYSC some days ago
so anyone claiming any school in Nigeria hav uploaded or have prove that any schl list is out should come out with evidence

I repeat Batch B is not certain to hold and NO PCM in NIgeria has bin mobilized
if you remain indifferent, upload a screenshot for all to see

Your informant is not telling you the truth. If mobilisation does not hold,do you know what is at stake for this administration and education sector? We better continue the social media protest because nothing can stop them

"The next thing you will read online or the pages of newspaper is, we are ontop of the situation. You all know the situation of the economy,we are working hard to make sure all others who did not make this batch are assured of a place next year. The money would be or has been captured in next year budget so,bear with the government.

We are used to this,we rant,shout and yet heaven has not fallen.

My brother,lets keep hope alive.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
nanaman:

Your informant is not telling you the truth. If mobilisation does not hold,do you know what is at stake for this administration and education sector? We better continue the social media protest because nothing can stop them

"The next thing you will read online or the pages of newspaper is, we are ontop of the situation. You all know the situation of the economy,we are working hard to make sure all others who did not make this batch are assured of a place next year. The money would be or has been captured in next year budget so,bear with the government.

We are used to this,we rant,shout and yet heaven has not fallen.

My brother,lets keep hope alive.
plzzzz oh those of u who have radio stations phone numbers can drop it here so we can call then to inform them. Nigeria must know wats going on. this people are trying so hard to keep diz news away from d public dats y dey dint make it official..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by dnatz(f): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LBlessing(f): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
yhenny:
unilorites you all should start Looking for some1 that knows sum1 at the students affairs and pls If u know anybody u can help me submit my details too
cc
LBLESSING

I'm just not happy at all.

I don't know anyone at Student Affairs, but I know someone who knows someone there. I just hope monday will not be too late.

In my department's group chat, someone said 30% from each department will be mobilised. Method of selection is still unknown ; that is especially why it is worrisome.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
joshuachuks93:
wetin i go tlk na.....d whole mata tire me i spend 7yrs 4 5yrs programme e no do dem. nw na dis one....so annoying bt jst trusting God.
bro..don't panic.

we are #B16 no shaking
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by IamHaychay: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Banning me won't still keep me off this thread,abi shey because person dy fight dz nysc saga...Abeg someone should give me update abeg....u na no protest again
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Yourstruly16(f): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
coyjustified:
bro..don't panic.

we are #B16 no shaking
Justifiedcoyy is Dat you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
plzzzz oh those of u who have radio stations phone numbers can drop it here so we can call then to inform them. Nigeria must know wats going on. this people are trying so hard to keep diz news away from d public dats y dey dint make it official..
someone has d number of d DG but she won't release it..dis country no just make am at all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Yourstruly16:
Justifiedcoyy is Dat you
yes dear.. d mods have banned me again..
for sperming.
I don't knw wen quoting pple turn sperm
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
coyjustified:
bro..don't panic.

we are #B16 no shaking
Tnx dear see u @ Camp......my guy i don dey my PPA already o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nysc dey slash down una dey slash the pages up. haba, make una fear God small na.
chumaster: that babe really try, for her mind now she don correct you.
coyjustified: You is loving oga bubu abi, am piring you.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamHaychay:
Banning me won't still keep me off this thread,abi shey because person dy fight dz nysc saga...Abeg someone should give me update abeg....u na no protest again
d banning reach ur side..

I'm not sure anybody is ready to protest..

d update is..someone called d DG..sent d audio.

d DG said they can only mobilize 86k pcms dis year..that d rest will camp by January. (according to d audio recording).

dazall

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
kapable75:
Nysc dey slash down una dey slash the pages up. haba, make una fear God small na.
chumaster: that babe really try, for her mind now she don correct you.
coyjustified: You is loving oga bubu abi, am piring you.
loving bubu God forbid.

no use dis kind thing joke again o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
coyjustified:
d banning reach ur side..

I'm not sure anybody is ready to protest..

d update is..someone called d DG..sent d audio.

d DG said they can only mobilize 86k pcms dis year..that d rest will camp by January. (according to d audio recording).

dazall
DJ KAZA can lie for both africa and asia.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by coyjustified: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
joshuachuks93:
Tnx dear see u @ Camp......my guy i don dey my PPA already o.
shey u go manage borno sha?/grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.