Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2562350 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chalsixtus(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
na night fit that registration o. U fit dey dia till 6pm . ask ibroh22

wicked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
na night fit that registration o. U fit dey dia till 6pm . ask ibroh22
Na Swear You Just Swear For Me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2016
y0rmee:

Hehehe! Me, I'm through fa!

I had to get to the operator's shop around 6:30. There process was swift as of that time.
Chief Shunter!!
no tell me say you go display your shunting skills for there
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
ibroh22:

wetin do Kaduna o,,,cos na there I dey go
anyfin wey do kaduna na dere me go still go.ibroh relax walahi kd dope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2016
jhidey08:
I'll advise u visit ur school o, to confirm. someone confirmed mine for me manually too.

My skol just dey whyne us... cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by victorlexa(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2016
uniosun shud just tell us if dey are uploading list or not abeg... tired of this dia rubbish
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2016
DeDuchess:
You all are just funny. Be rest assured if you are from the East or West and you schooled there and chose Kaduna, that is where you will go.
Stop scaring yourselves. I am in Kaduna. It is not bad at all. If your PPA is one of the buoyant refinery, you have hammered.
Kaduna is made up of solo rich people minding their business. Things are cheap. The only thing tou should pray for is if your name ends up Kaduna, you should be sent to Southern Kaduna, where Christains are, nothing bad is happening there.
walahi southern kaduna is just d place 2 be.gat alot of frnds dwn dere
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hanubarbie(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Bank450:

The are the states I also filled , exactly in that order smiley
Where do u wish to serve?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Good morning family and friends.. How y'all?

Hope una sleep well?

Where is manus17 Dude still doing night trolling?
morning justifiedcoyy...
Lol... you and osun are like *you know that picture now*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by jaywon31: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Jaywon
AAUA...Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba akoko ondo state
Mass Comm
Akwa ibom
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2016
chumaster:
there lots of us, everybody. Not forgetting manus17 the gateman/night crawler grin
sight you dude... hwfar!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Yourstruly16(f): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2016
y0rmee:

Oya na! Which do you prefer most?
Oyo state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2016
DeDuchess:
There is something so unusually great about your choice of states. It is probably the best combination I've seen here. Where do you want to go? I am guessing Ogun?
Yp u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Muzikluva(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Lautech why
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Bigromeo:
walahi southern kaduna is just d place 2 be.gat alot of frnds dwn dere

Southern kaduna has bin in d news recently over the numerous killings...just yesterday House of reps moved a motion to declare state of emergency on security in southern kaduna.......i hope they sort it out asap...my 4th choice na kaduna o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DeDuchess: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Abuja, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom and Lagos in that order.
Even though I feel like I should have chosen Enugu and Oyo OR kwara, instead of hotspots such as Abj and Lag.
What I am hearing from an official is that if these states are filled and our names fall under them they will send us to a near by state even if we did not choose it. The worse part is that they don't give states based on first come, first take.
For example if I fall in ABJ but the spots are filled, they will push me to a different Northern State, even if It was not part of my choice.
That is why I think your States are really great, you chose States that people were not rushing to, so you know where you might go.

Posimii:

Yp u?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by bravolyk(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2016
DeDuchess:
Even though I feel like I should have chosen Enugu and Oyo OR kwara, instead of hotspots such as Abj and Lag.
What I am hearing from an official is that if these states are filled and our names fall under them they will send us to a near by state even if we did not choose it. The worse part is that they don't give states based on first come, first take.
For example if I fall in ABJ but the spots are filled, they will push me to a different Northern State, even if It was not part of my choice.
That is why I think your States are really great, you chose States that people were not rushing to, so you know where you might go.

So much assumptions,you have options for preferred states if you don't get the first or second you still have 2 other options left.Do you know how complicated it would be for them to start deploying students to states not chosen?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=chiefojiji post=50352083]

how far now? u don sort am?[/quotc

Cheffooo on my way to ado nawally
FRSC to me
Will be resolved by the grace of God.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by reginaxes(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2016
NYSC server is not connecting, after taking a day off from work, it won't be funny o, anyways I don carry mat come here, make una do as you like, I go sha register today
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
DeDuchess:

My choice wasn't really based on any criteria or logic. Actually I really wanted lag but considering d fact dat m based dere was making me feel less advantaged of bin given lag so dat was y I decided to go for Ogun atleast is kinda close too. Den Enugu, Uhmmm dat was bcus av neva bin dere nd I kno it more like,one of d biggest states in d eastern part wen it comes to economic activities same with kano too,so I wouldn't mind exploiting any of the 2 states. Kwara is my least preferred choice sha,I just av dis mixed feeling abt d state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Holuwathoby(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Posimii:

My choice wasn't really based on any criteria or logic. Actually I really wanted lag but considering d fact dat m based dere was making me feel less advantaged of bin given lag so dat was y I decided to go for Ogun atleast is kinda close too. Den Enugu, Uhmmm dat was bcus av neva bin dere nd I kno it more like,one of d biggest states in d eastern part wen it comes to economical activities same with kano too,so I wouldn't mind exploiting any of the 2 states. Kwara is my least preferred choice sha,I just av dis mixed feeling abt d state.
KANO, OGUN, NIGER, AKWAIBOM
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Laxy009(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
the age automatically comes up.. Nothjng like filling of DoB during registration.

Just go on with ya registration

Have actually finished my online registration with the new year of birth. What am asking is that when getting to nysc camp and filling my data. Should I use the new one or the real one
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MizOmalicha(f): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Ooohh yeah.. Done with my registration! I can drink water and drop cup now grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
Yourstruly16:

Oyo state

Same here fa! I'm praying hard to get that state!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
kapable75:
Chief Shunter!!
no tell me say you go display your shunting skills for there

Hehehe... if i don't shunt, who should??

I'm repping ma alma mata na!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
DivDad:
Where are:
Dream2....... outstanding leader. thanks for the Ramadan lessons
Chumaster ........ the time keeper
Yormee...... funny and 1000th king
ANUoluwaposi..... pretty and jovial
Miss beebee...... always happy
Sheboss......... no nonsense, outstanding and independent
Coy.......... always ready to help
Titanium......... intelligent and charming
Call me mercy... the daughter of Thespis
Dortun........ activist

Much respect, these guys kept this thread going in the early stages when all seemed hopeless.

My attention was called to this post and I just have to say, thank you so much for the appreciation, we appreciate you too as we couldn't have done it without you and everyone in here.

I actually changed my Monicker from Titanium38 to Abbiie25, don't mind me lolz. Thank you once again dear. Much love smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=skiberg post=50356719][/quote]
it is well baba

Road safety for auaa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Posimii(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Holuwathoby:
KANO, OGUN, NIGER, AKWAIBOM
Nice choice
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mamme22: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Hello house, pls for foriegn student. After registration it says "you have not been evalauted" pls what is the solution. Since they said the only people who should go to Abuja for verification are students who studied in Ghana, Benin and co.
For other international countries, anyone facing the same issue and what is the solution pls.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
Bigromeo:
anyfin wey do kaduna na dere me go still go.ibroh relax walahi kd dope
gbayi jare bro,,,Na Kaduna sure pass,,,,,meet u in camp come 24th of November
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
DeDuchess:

It sound like first come first take. you quoted that when thoes hot state filled up any other person fall in thoes state will be move to nearby state. Do u see
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by NaijaTroops(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2016
reginaxes:
NYSC server is not connecting, after taking a day off from work, it won't be funny o, anyways I don carry mat come here, make una do as you like, I go sha register today
lol boys are not smile

(1) (2) (3) ... (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.