Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545442 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hanubarbie(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
ibroh22:
After the hustling and bustling,,,I sha don print my green card now,,,,Na God win,,,Abuja,delta,kaduna,abia in that order
justifiedcoyy,,,,Na Kaduna me dey go,i get babe wey fit keep your company for osun state provided you are posted between Osogbo and ede
Rebekkah,,,,Na only you Waka come with all your grammars/grammers,, which ever one,,,,try to speak straight and avoid all those slang words,me no dey understand you,dats y i no dey reply your mentions sometimes
Phate007,,you are an amazing person,,I will never ever forget your sacrifice here,eventho many ppl criticize you,i still believe in you and your God,,I sympathize with you,,the Lord is your strength,, God's time is d best,,delay can be a blessing in disguise
Mrukk,,,,I hope you have gotten solution to the problem
yormee,,,I don't know how to PM
chumaster,,,where did you picked?
hanubarbie,,,hope you have registered
froshpapie,,,t u come runaway from here
arcnomec,,, thanks for the chat,,I don finally print o
chuxmyk,,,bro I hail

all other people here,,,I want to let you guys know that you are all amazing,,,I still dey here,i never go anywhere.............
Yes am done with my reg since yesterday but will go to Nysc to collect my print out and btw, congrats lastest otondo/white fowl tongue
ibroh22:
After the hustling and bustling,,,I sha don print my green card now,,,,Na God win,,,Abuja,delta,kaduna,abia in that order
justifiedcoyy,,,,Na Kaduna me dey go,i get babe wey fit keep your company for osun state provided you are posted between Osogbo and ede
Rebekkah,,,,Na only you Waka come with all your grammars/grammers,, which ever one,,,,try to speak straight and avoid all those slang words,me no dey understand you,dats y i no dey reply your mentions sometimes
Phate007,,you are an amazing person,,I will never ever forget your sacrifice here,eventho many ppl criticize you,i still believe in you and your God,,I sympathize with you,,the Lord is your strength,, God's time is d best,,delay can be a blessing in disguise
Mrukk,,,,I hope you have gotten solution to the problem
yormee,,,I don't know how to PM
chumaster,,,where did you picked?
hanubarbie,,,hope you have registered
froshpapie,,,t u come runaway from here
arcnomec,,, thanks for the chat,,I don finally print o
chuxmyk,,,bro I hail

all other people here,,,I want to let you guys know that you are all amazing,,,I still dey here,i never go anywhere.............
Yes am done with my reg since yesterday but will go to Nysc to collect my print out and btw, congrats lastest otondo/white fowl
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Sunnykaka(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
guys pls my dept was changed when I saw my name how can I change it to my real dept...?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Greetings to the stakeholders: justifiedcoyy, chumaster,Y0rmee,kapable75,dream2,sonymax,johnqueen etal....

PS:anyone heard from dream2/dream3? has he seen his name now?

to all those having difficulty in their registration, don't worry we are upgrading our server will be superfast very soon
to all those that are still expecting their name to appear 'in the book of life' don't worry you'll see it soon ask chumaster
to all those that didn't make it to this batch, delay is not denial.....

misshatey I greet you
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by showgolee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
y0rmee:

Pm me ASAP, abeg!
done sir!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
showgolee:
Greetings to the stakeholders: justifiedcoyy, chumaster,Y0rmee,kapable75,dream2,sonymax,johnqueen etal....

to all those having difficulty in their registration, don't worry we are upgrading our server will be superfast very soon
to all those that are still expecting their name to appear 'in the book of life' don't worry you'll see it soon ask chumaster

misshatey I greet you

Dream is in good condition... We're all hopeful for him.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnQueen:

I don hear!

You don go make payment? I HEAR say e fit close this night
close Wen dem uniben Neva eve upload finish.

Close wen camp is still 24 next month

Close wen I no get money to pay dem

Close wen no be exam permit.

Close kor open ni. It can't close if registration Neva close.

Closing it means closing registration.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sunnykaka:
guys pls my dept was changed when I saw my name how can I change it to my real dept...?
do they write department on nysc certificate? If no, go on abeg.

Cos u can't change ur department frm nysc portal. Abi, am I wrong?

Y0rme

Chumaster

Logodwhiz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
showgolee:

misshatey I greet you
dream is fine. smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
hanubarbie:
Yes am done with my reg since yesterday but will go to Nysc to collect my print out and btw, congrats lastest otondo/white fowl :PYes am done with my reg since yesterday but will go to Nysc to collect my print out and btw, congrats lastest otondo/white fowl
Abi o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Sasuwa(f): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
u will have to do revalidation .. Have u tried to register? U can try but I doubt if u can do that without doing revalidation of ur jamb reg number.

Do u know how to go about it/?
no, how can i do it?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
kapable75:
Sharliz?
no , baileys tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gerout
y0rmee:

Yeso, incase of a kidnap attempt fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
I dey think say make I go serve in the president other room cos I think he is too old for that beautiful first lady,,,abi wetin una think my people
justifiedcoyy

chuxmyk

chumaster

froshpapie

bigromeo

arcnomec

hanubarbie

Rebekkah

mzshyshy

bestie0309

abacharles
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sasuwa:

no, how can i do it?
if u are able to register.. Just go on with ur registration..

If u are unable to register cos of d issue, then u have to go to jamb office for d revalidation.

Normally ur skul ought to have done that revalidation stuff for u.. Jamb office is d only way I know. And u have to b fast about it if u want to make dis batch
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by belladorna: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Any person here in the medical field?which institution in lagos can one do his ppa.somewhere that the pay is ok.i heard teaching and general hptals bomabrd corpers with work
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
showgolee:

misshatey I greet you

I dey greet too! How body?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
close Wen dem uniben Neva eve upload finish.

Close wen camp is still 24 next month

Close wen I no get money to pay dem

Close wen no be exam permit.

Close kor open ni. It can't close if registration Neva close.

Closing it means closing registration.

No vex. I been wan see how e dey be to start rumor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Johnklein(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nope
Dottune:
Oh Funaabite? Cool... Yes congrats to us o. Are you in the Funaab NYSC Batch B group?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnQueen:

Johnny so you sef don dey join bad gang ehn kwa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Where are my baeses ??

Callmemercy

Tenderblaze (OOU princess grin)

Sharliz (parrot tongue )

Queenvina

Yourstruy16

And chuxmyk

Where are u??

omg justified u too.. I have binu now cry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
kapable75:
You'll always find a way of making someone smile. am glad you admitted too. wetin dey sup for that side?
ntn jare m jst here sitting n reminding mysf not to talk too much
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
no , baileys tongue
as m going to deal wif both of u soon spoilt shildren no respect for aunty
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greatness366(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Bestie0309 I tweeted nysc yesterday and they gave me dia support numbers to call.. After several attempts, one of dem eventually picked.. He said u should pend d registration, go to ur skul student affairs and complain.

He said it can still be rectified...

I'm aware that lautech is on strike, if u can get d contact of ur student affair officer, u can call.and fix a meeting with him/her.

I wish u luck.

Cc

Everybody whose date of birth changed.
pls i will need that number abeg i hv nt been able to print my green card afta payment since yrsterday wen i loged in 2day it displayed payment page again i dnt kw wat to do
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by OluFabulous: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
NYSC CAMP KIT ALL-IN-1 COMBO.

2016 Batch B Otondos get in here!

Order for your Nysc Camp kit at a very affordable price.

COMBO Includes:
✔3 in 1 Polo Ralph Lauren white roundneck
✔2 White Shorts
✔1 White Tennis Shoe
✔1 Waist Purse
✔2 pair of White socks.

Delivery is made at your convenience within Lagos and Ogun state Metropolis.

The Combo goes for 10k only including delivery cost.
And Payment is made on Delivery!

Trust us to deliver you Quality at a ridiculously affordable price.

Whatsapp :08069674982
BBM: 7BA10120

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Greatness366:
pls i will need that number abeg i hv nt been able to print my green card afta payment since yrsterday wen i loged in 2day it displayed payment page again i dnt kw wat to do
here it is.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
JohnQueen:

lmao

Queen john..walai, officially, u are high
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
sharliz:
omg justified u too.. I have binu now cry
it was not intentional.. Please forgive me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
aBbiie25:

Johnny so you sef don dey join bad gang ehn kwa
My dear na idleness fa! Kedu ka i mere?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by orizon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
aydeluxe:

Southern kaduna has bin in d news recently over the numerous killings...just yesterday House of reps moved a motion to declare state of emergency on security in southern kaduna.......i hope they sort it out asap...my 4th choice na kaduna o.
Boss WC kilings,I stay in kd n wat u sayin is news to me,kd n Kano is d center of d north,any of d two u chose is dope
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
lmao

Queen john..walai, officially, u are high
Lol... I concur fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ibroh22 serve responsibly o.

U go peesidential other room? U fit no comot o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
iamprotocol:
yea I hav done mine it's Benue, AkwaIbom, kadunna and ondo

Good to go! which one you prefer out of the states?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.