Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2566921 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by blessedbest: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
gud pm
is there anyone here from uniben whose record is yet to b uploaded? I mean who is yet to see his/her name on nysc portal?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
aBbiie25:

Lolz. Am Delta ibo or diluted ibo or *in mightyleks voice*, fake ibo . What about you
funny u Lol..
that's cool..I'm a concentrated ibo with dilute yoruba ..u look lyk my niece based in the States..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
blessedbest:
gud pm
is there anyone here from uniben whose record is yet to b uploaded? I mean who is yet to see his/her name on nysc portal?
Yes,two great members of this thread are yet to see their names on the NYSC portal.
cc:

ruthobaz

iyke1989
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dream2:
This is to notify this great family that my name has being uploaded successfully this afternoon.
I really appreciate you all for reaching out to me,I also pray that ruthobaz and Dotman2210 as well as iyke1989 share this same testimony.
Special thanks to:

Almighty Allah

All GL members,

All Private Lounge peeps,

ACE DSA(Especially Mr Arokoyo for his relentless efforts)

My colleague ( MissHatey)

To that lovely lady(won't mention her moniker)

To my dearest friend(won't mention her moniker)

#Godwin#

Are you serious shocked Thank God oo. Am so happy for you dear. Na Uniben students go rejoice next oo. Please keep up the faith ruthobaz, iyke1989 and other uniben peeps

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
surpriseMe:
funny u Lol..
that's cool..I'm a concentrated ibo with dilute yoruba ..u look lyk my niece based in the States..

Really? Lolz. Concentrated fa Lobatan ooo. This ya mixture ehn.. Odikwa wonderful. Imagine when you marry calabar into the mix, that would be glorious.. grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ibroh22(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dream2:
This is to notify this great family that my name has being uploaded successfully this afternoon.
I really appreciate you all for reaching out to me,I also pray that ruthobaz and Dotman2210 as well as iyke1989 share this same testimony.
Special thanks to:

Almighty Allah

All GL members,

#Godwin#
congratulations,,,, am really happy for you,,,,,oya carry your spanner and screw driver go to cafe to Register

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
blessedbest:
gud pm

Ruthobaz, Iyke1989!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by valmunich(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
fumfum23:
Hi Guys
I'm fumfum23 School: Funai Course: Political Science YOG: 2016 Abuja or Kano
Fuu-fuu, whatchu doing here? undecided

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
aBbiie25:

Really? Lolz. Concentrated fa Lobatan ooo. This ya mixture ehn.. Odikwa wonderful. Imagine when you marry calabar into the mix, that would be glorious.. grin
Lol Na so I see ham o...calabar kwa? Na ibo delta Edo sure pass..lol the genes gas they capable..where u won serve hopefully by faith?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Danmaikifi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Welcome bro. For real, u are from zamfara? shocked

Yap, born and living in Zamfara..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dream2:
Special thanks to:

Almighty Allah

All GL members,

#Godwin#
Oau has help u sort it out? Happy for you man...hope u av Reg?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Temilayo816:
Hello People. Please your help is really needed here.

@justifiedcoyy , yormee please help

I have already replied this ma.

OK, I will call dia support center on ur behalf .. will mention u when I get a meaningful info.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by shizzy7(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Finally registered today after all the helter - skelter

The only sw state left - OSUN
Only 2 SE states left - Abia and Ebonyi
All others were northern States. I eventually picked

OSUN
ADAMAWA
PLATEAU
ABIA.

I just confuse finish for that registration place, praying for a miracle abeggg
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by edbor(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Great news dream2

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bless You for this
joshuakdboy:
cool

shocked

They must be misinformed or rather they are lying, maybe they wanna study a science course but want to know its application before studying it.
someone with four to six years experience in school doesn't know the application of his/her course to real life? its hard to bliv.

it's true some people work outside the course of their study but that doesn't mean their own course doesn't av any application to real life.

pls, u can pm me if u want us to talk more.

Lemme not disturb this thread.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Danmaikifi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
mcmind:

You are welcome to our mist bro

I must commend you for the level of maturity you've played in this matter. I was the one that actually asked of it was located on the map but it was obvious I was merely joking. *winks*

It's visible to the blind that ppl from southwest generally wishes not to serve in the north due to proximity nd unrest in that part of the country.

Yeah, my mom actually served in Yobe during her days nd she spoke well of the people over there but things have changed these days. Nigeria isn't in the same condition we were some 30 yrs ago.

Well, I pray for a better nd United Nigeria where we won't be scared of been posted far from home.

God Bless Nigeria

Yeah, I know you were joking, I was making my own joke as well.

God bless you too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
shizzy7:

All others northern States. I eventually picked

OSUN
ADAMAWA
PLATEAU
ABIA.

Eeyah! atlist u done with Reg..they might reshuffle the States and u might end in the state u prefer to serve..all is prayer..its well dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
surpriseMe:
Lol Na so I see ham o...calabar kwa? Na ibo delta Edo sure pass..lol the genes gas they capable..where u won serve hopefully by faith?

Hmmm.. More elbow to ya Grace oo cheesy Na Lagos or Ogun by faith
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by skiberg(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dream2:
Special thanks to:

Almighty Allah

All GL members,

#Godwin#

Congrats bro see you in Bornu lolsss
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by we963852: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mathematics really isn't valued in Nigeria, which lecturers make known to their students who buy the idea that they are not sell-able but the opposite is true. You study some science courses, say maths, and cannot relate it to anything say finance, engineering, statistics then you've basically wasted your 4 years in school. For practicality sake do you know that there's a relationship between correlation coefficient and portfolio management?? Plenty of our so called mathematicians do not know. Some because they don't want to research, others have lost hope.
amicable09:

How please?
What are we still calculating?
Census?
Polls?
Numbering of houses?

What?
I'll like to know.

I've seen threads of people who finished studying some science courses in the University come here to ask what they can do with the knowledge? It's almost not practicable in real life. Relate mathematics to the world in general if you can.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
aBbiie25:

Hmmm.. More elbow to ya Grace oo cheesy Na Lagos or Ogun by faith

same here.. but me don work d Lagos own sharp sharp cos I'm based there..no worry u will be posted to lag by God's graces.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Danmaikifi:

Yap, born and living in Zamfara..
wonderful grin

so, in short, u are Hausa?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
shizzy7:

All others were northern States. I eventually picked

OSUN
ADAMAWA
PLATEAU
ABIA.

It is well dear.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by LarrySmiles01: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Congratulations Dream2. Finally the wait is over. God that did yours will definitely do that of ruthobaz, haychay and co. They ll share their testimony soonest.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
surpriseMe:
same here.. but me don work d Lagos own sharp sharp cos I'm based there..no worry u will be posted to lag by God's graces.

Amen ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Need i remind you that, my school, unilag didnt upload names until the next week tuesday, So being optimistic, we are all going.
guruvivicawelt:
u knw in dat nysc timetable they stated a date for uploading of names then d following week d correction of names. so dah week i was in skul.. as @wed of dah week nysc closed d portal of uploading till on thurday when they said every1 was to b mobilised, i asked a staff @ my skul DSA office how true was d news about mobilizing all, so he told me its true buh dah he aint sure d rest of names will go diz year.. well i dint want to share d news here tho, cus i wasnt sure of wah he meant then and not to cause panic as we just dey happy here so ah just kept finger crossed and still hoping
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dream2:
Special thanks to:

Almighty Allah

All GL members,

#Godwin#
oboy u beta put kaduna cos we ur guys ar already there.i knw say u b muslim bt beta do cum high guys abeg.my brand na heineken 4 champiƶns since am a manutd fan.i tell u say ya name dey smell 2 b uploaded.hapi & tank God 4 u bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tomistelle(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
JohnQueen:

Okay. So I shouldn't bother going with any to camp then? And how many will be needed with the NYSC vest?
Don't bother going with any to the camp. They will tell u how many copies you'll need in camp when u get there.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
aBbiie25:

Are you serious shocked Thank God oo. Am so happy for you dear. Na Uniben students go rejoice next oo. Please keep up the faith ruthobaz, iyke1989 and other uniben peeps
Abi o,na their own testimony we dh wait for,God wey do my own go surely do theirs.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
i like as man utd fans no make mouth 2day b4 d derby match.... tho ah no b utd fan buh if utd loose diz nite i no go chop TODAY again base on am d "special one"biggest fan
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
ibroh22:

congratulations,,,, am really happy for you,,,,,oya carry your spanner and screw driver go to cafe to Register
LOL,thank you brother,but shey spanner dh do nysc reg ni?funny dude.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
monniyi:
Need i remind you that, my school, unilag didnt upload names until the next week tuesday, So being optimistic, we are all going.
my dear i pray so.. no how them wan do am pass.. all of us must go camp 24th nov 2016 even if na lap we go lap for bed. ehen dah na true o, those of una were done go camp abeg o shay na ontop bed we go sleep abi na mat or for ground... make i know how i go take do ma body

(1) (2) (3) ... (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.