Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545200 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mcmooney:
I for gladly show her around
and you think I will allow u
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
awakeuche:
opinions are all well and good.... He's was a deliberate attempt to insult the good people of enugu, and he totally deserves my response.... Same to anyone who shares that retard idea.
Well,that's not the best way.
I'm from the south-south so if an individual open a thread to discredit my people/States, I won't use foul language on him or her rather I will educate him/her on the positive reviews of my people.
Trading insults with him will further buttress his point,he will said"Didn't I said so about this people" rather devise a positive method to make his post /thread useless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
y are u giving the retard an attention.. now dat u quote him u've giving more people who are allergic to stupidity to see diz crap.. last time i checked its only north people are running from, atleast dirty and not being hospitable is beta than killing corps members.. its just a conspiracy to divert attention ignore d abo.ki
Haba u guys shld take things easy,i think ones right to speak is mind, so pls let it be i was hailed in lag but i spent most of my time in Enugu cos i school there but seriously Enugu is nice place to stay after i graduated i still stayed there,i came back home this May. The True is i prefer Enugu to Lag...........
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dream2:
Thanks,Adeyemi College Of Education,OAU affiliated.
Alright.... There will be good news and shouts of joy soon.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
rara o.. bros i no even include them for d states i choose... i cant not fit to go there o.. even i go smart go choose kaduna as ma first choice as A corps member tell me them no dey select first choice.. mehn i come dey hear person dey tell me say people were register early like d first day of reg in da morning say na firstchoice them dey give..#crying.. nysc should beta know kaduna no b ma first choice o..
Lol all is well bro Na ur choice dem go post u..in d next 3wks we go sabi how fa..my third choice tho Na yobe but e nor bother me since I don work ham go Lagos.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Adeyemi09:

Haba u guys shld take things easy,i think ones right to speak is mind, so pls let it be i was hailed in lag but i spent most of my time in Enugu cos i school there but seriously Enugu is nice place to stay after i graduated i still stayed there,i came back home this May. The True is i prefer Enugu to Lag...........
isnt clear dat shiiit is copy and paste.. its not his mind o..am even sure d re.tard who posted dat tin wasnt even deployed to dah state or peharps have never been mobilized b4.. read down and see how d mo.ron is bringing tribalism to diz thread..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
Lol all is well bro Na ur choice dem go post u..in d next 3wks we go sabi how fa..my third choice tho Na yobe but e nor bother me since I don work ham go Lagos.
lol.. make them give me lagos ma 4th choice o.. or beta still make u work am for twogrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Problemsolver14: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello corpers/everyone.. If you want to be reposted to the state of your choice.. Pls email problemsolver1004@gmail.com. So I can give you the break down. Terms and conditions apply. Pls for serious people only. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
chumaster:
and you think I will allow u
U don't have a choice but to, unless u too follow her to Bauchi
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by joshuachuks93(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Hello guys its been a while. Still praying hard to get where i will b favored. Bt if my school retains me.....#Rivers things#
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Adeyemi09:

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Danmaikifi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi everyone, I've been here for a while but I merely stand by the side observing and following the thread carefully, I've learnt a lot throughout the period I've been here. I've also seen how my beloved state is mocked at and ridiculed at, I laugh most times. I love the place die, am sure anyone who gets to serve here would love it too, I know a lot of corpers whom have found home here, settled down and gotten married and they first come to Zamfara as corpers but found a home in it.

I read a certain comment by someone who supposedly served in the southeast and how he found the experience, I believe that's how he sees it, or how he tends to portray the place, in any case if it was me I wouldn't lift an eyeball at him talk less of engaging him and giving him the attention he deserved.

I believe as a visitor in any part of the world its important to be positive about the place you are visiting, those with positive minds benefit most from posivities, they see light where others see darkness and they see gain where others are already anticipating a loss even before venturing.

Hi once again, I'm glad to be your midst. Thanks for the education.
I'm Sani Gusau
I'm from Zamfara state
North west Nigeria
And yes Zamfara is on the mapmap grin.... Lol, for those asking.

I don't support any club ( I hope one doesn't have to support any club to be here.

ThanksThanks smiley

9 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by FroshPapie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
isnt clear dat shiiit is copy and paste.. its not his mind o..am even sure d re.tard who posted dat tin wasnt even deployed to dah state or peharps have never been mobilized b4.. read down and see how d mo.ron is bringing tribalism to diz thread..
Seriously!?Not sure if you need all of this...he told us is perspective n we appreciate it n u can always tell us more..I have couple of guys at Enugu n I sure know its a cool place to be....chill bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Danmaikifi:

Hi everyone, I've been here for a while but I merely stand by the side observing and following the thread carefully, I've learnt a lot throughout the period I've been here. I've also seen how my beloved state is mocked at and ridiculed at, I laugh most times. I love the place die, am sure anyone who gets to serve here would love it too, I know a lot of corpers whom have found home here, settled down and gotten married and they first come to Zamfara as corpers but found a home in it.

I read a certain comment by someone who supposedly served in the southeast and how he found the experience, I believe that's how he sees it, or how he tends to portray the place, in any case if it was me I wouldn't lift an eyeball at him talk less of engaging him and giving him the attention he deserved.

I believe as a visitor in any part of the world its important to be positive about the place you are visiting, those with positive minds benefit most from posivities, they see light where others see darkness and they see gain where others are already anticipating a loss even before venturing.

I'm Sani Gusau
I'm from Zamfara state
North west Nigeria

I don't support any club ( I hope one doesn't have to support any club to be here.

ThanksThanks smiley

welcome bro
and ya dnt nid to support any club to be here

thanks for telling others about zamfara

I know zamfara and I agree with you that its a cool place to be.
I've been there before

kauranamoda precisely

sannun da Zuwa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Straight up!

y0rmee:

Mogbe!

So If na lie I copy and paste give u now, naso u for don quote me as source fa!

Choi! See world fa!”

If person write term paper e no go put sauce (source)... I don forget how to strike
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Danmaikifi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks,

Its a pleasure to meet you here.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
We no get choice fa
justifiedcoyy:
see stress.
Abi you wan exempt?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Exempt me na
JohnQueen:
We no get choice fa

Abi you wan exempt?
abi.ki
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Justifiedcoyy or coyy cos I no sabi which one you dey on ATM shey I no tell you? You go hear am tomorrow sha...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Welcome bro. For real, u are from zamfara?
Danmaikifi:

I'm Sani Gusau
I'm from Zamfara state
North west Nigeria

ThanksThanks smiley
shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hear am kor, view am ni
JohnQueen:
Justifiedcoyy or coyy cos I no sabi which one you dey on ATM shey I no tell you? You go hear am tomorrow sha...
u play ordinary reading, u won't let us breathe. If not cos we now av a "zamfaran" here, I would have prophesized zamfara into ur call up letter.. But cos danmaikifi said zamfara is a good place to be, I hereby send u to jigawa..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
That's cold bruh!
mightyleks:

No she's delta and she's taken grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Bigromeo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
joshuakdboy:

My bad. thought the Eng meant English.
I rep u still, Engineering ain't easy.

gst and entrepreneurial courses makes me sleep too
yeah.same here bro.una won kill us wif maths na bt it was cul
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Exempt me naabi.ki
I fit follow Baba K reason on your behalf. Me and him last born go same school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by vanclax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
mcmind:

Thanks for the warm reception
I'm Olumide, graduated from OAU...
Reside in Lagos/Osun
I support Man utd

Hello Olumide
You're welcome; #RepGreatIfe.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Say you be assistant director on posting matters abi?

justifiedcoyy:
Hear am kor, view am ni u play ordinary reading, u won't let us breathe. If not cos we now av a "zamfaran" here, I would have prophesized zamfara into ur call up letter.. But cos danmaikifi said zamfara is a good place to be, I hereby send u to jigawa..

BTW my guy serve there and e no complain
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by AMAKAVIOLA: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Greetings everyone, long time. Cc Chumaster how you be now?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Then u are going to.yobe
JohnQueen:
Say you be assistant director on posting matters abi?

BTW my guy serve there and e no complain
or yobe
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please do
JohnQueen:

I fit follow Baba K reason on your behalf. Me and him last born go same school
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tell me why NYSC get redeployment option

justifiedcoyy:
Then u are going to.yobeor yobe

I laugh you in aBbiie25 's language
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai. E b like automatic redeployment still dey for taraba, Adamawa and borno o.

I don sleep on a LNG thing sha. Chai
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bros, I just read for twitter now.
JohnQueen:
Tell me why NYSC get redeployment option

I laugh you in aBbiie25 's language
but yobe no follow tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.