Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545836 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Goodevening Fam..

I hear wan person dey find dashboard trouble undecided Hadibaba, maka why fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hadibaba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
aBbiie25:
Goodevening Fam..

I hear wan person dey find dashboard trouble undecided Hadibaba, maka why fa
lolz......u no go understand fa, am damn confused ryt now fa
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carexy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
surpriseMe:
morning dear..Hw was ur night?

pweety kul Nd how was ur day..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by alabi31(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
babatunde2990:

Possibly skul shud resume on d 7th
pls,where did u get d info from,hw real is it because am getting scared everyday
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by valmunich(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by carik(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Michelle55:
Please who also choosed the same states as i did kaduna, ftc,ogun and delta? .

Choose Niger,Ogun,Sokoto and delta

Ogun and delta in common.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by browniecay: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Michelle55:
Please who also choosed the same states as i did kaduna, ftc,ogun and delta? .

We have Ogun and Delta in common.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
tomistelle:
I'm suspecting you and this my ghost

Hehehe! We've got something mutual running in the hidden places tongue wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
MGDIMA4:
Notice!
Imagine that u re in a NYSC Camp without what u re addicted to and u re not allow to go out of the Camp to buy any thing until after 3weeks wen the Camp is over ..... Hmmmmm advice to my Fellow PCM
U better carry along what u are addicted to with u To the Camp....... E.g
Some people re addicted to:
1.Coke
2. Phone pressers(shuld bring power Bank)
3. Novels
4. Soda drink
5. Etc
But do not come along with any illegal drugs bcoz Soldiers go Mess u up.

#Don't forget if u are addicted to........... ............. No need of bringing Them to Camp bcoz they will b made available and at the affordable price for everyone

# check my signature

I trust my fellow B16 PCM dey understand things sharp sharp and dey know how to fill in d blanks

Pls don't ask me wat I meant by.................... (*fill in d blanks)

Garri is my thing. Dunno how to smuggle that in. Maybe a bag, at least.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
pls,its urgent- how do i login to my dashboard, abeg... Its urgent
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Hormoniyi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
carik:

Choose Niger,Ogun,Sokoto and delta

Ogun and delta in common.

Benue, Ogun, sokoto and delta.

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
skiberg:

Guy dis means ur application is not submitted cus it happens to me until I go to nearest nysc accredited centre to rectify it...y its showing is dat u didn't register in nysc accredited centre and ur IP address of d system u use is not with nysc dats y ur application is not submitted. Cos I used my system to register.
pls how sure are u with what you just said.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Next time, u tell d person to rush to abuja for correction cheesy
ibroh22:

I tired o,,,Na so one guy come ask say,he don register successfully but he went to check the Senate list but it's showing no record found,,,,,,,,,my question is why disturbing yourself wen u don register Wit no problem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Camping have been extended for a day angry
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
sonymax16:
Camping have been extended for a day angry
where did you get that info from pls
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by heem(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Goto portal.nysc.org.ng click on "already have an account". Type your email address and then the password you used in registering.
monniyi:
pls,its urgent- how do i login to my dashboard, abeg... Its urgent
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aydeluxe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mcmooney:

On nysc.gov.ng The timetable has bin updated. nov 24th - Dec 14th
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
carexy:

pweety kul Nd how was ur day..
Dope as u...what is ur faith preferred state u wanna serve?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by heeedreeez: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
1. All Corpers are called “Otondo’s”. The Market is Called “Mami Market”
2. There are dry cleaners available at your disposal in camp (For about N50 Per Cloth). Ensure you come with at least 7 white top and shorts (with Zippers) So you only get to wash them on the first and second weekends.
3. Registration stops 12 midnight preceding swearing –in day. I advise you start registration early and join the queue before it gets too long (Always be alert the first few days).
4. Never forget to wear your cap at all times (You WILL Serve Punishment for forgetting if caught by the Soldiers)
5. You would be given your meal ticket (It might be valuable) Like to collect your allowance in camp.
6. You are usually given (One Kahki, Belt and White Canvass) and (Two White Tops, Shorts, Socks)… The Kahki is always Oversize, so you can find someone to quickly exchange with or you can go to the Taylor in camp to adjust.
7. There are different types of human beings in camp (the crazy, spoilt, razz, dirty, complicated, stupid, holy, party, drunk, beautiful, ugly, different tribes etc). Be open-minded and smile at someone. Be active in your Platoon
8. You will be fed three times a day in camp, but the food is barely edible. The kitchen is run by incredibly hard working women who are assisted by fellow otondos from different platoons assigned to the kitchen for each meal.
9. If you are someone who loves to eat good food, or you don’t want to have the mammy feel, no problem just come loaded to camp with provisions. Like cereals and beverages, garri, biscuits etc. You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mammy market, you will get good food there and won’t spend much to eat well, and the price however depends on the state to which you have been posted. Most camp don’t have ATM Machine.
10. There are places available where you can charge your batteries at the camp market. (Also Buy A Power Bank)
11. Always fetch water down for the next morning. You can be shocked that water supply might finish before it gets to your turn and that’s the end for you. As the queue is always long.
12. As for drinking water you either bought pure water or bottled water; there was no free drinking water whatsoever.
13. Ladies try not to go with heavy or synthetic hair to avoid excess heat and time to care for it. You could advisable make short hair to avoid heat and save time.
14. Pocket Money: The question is “How much money do you really need for the NYSC Orientation Course, you will be paid a N1, 500 allowance once you arrive the NYSC camp and also another one (first ALLAWI) some days to the end of camp. If you intend to drink and hang out at the Mami market, then you can take more money depending on how much you can finish, be wise though!
15. Just be prepared to wait in line for EVERYTHING
16. The bathrooms and toilets are nothing to write home about. It is always dirty and terrible in fact if not careful disease could be contacted. Well some corpers had buckets for the sole purpose of relieving themselves with what I can call 'pit bucket'
17. Do not dare the soldiers, some can be ruthless and you know they have authority to deal with you in name of discipline.
18. Always switch your phones off or put them on silent while on parade ground. Just don’t bring it out, it could be seized and destroyed not minding if it’s an iphone7s+++.
19. The accommodation is always something else. Rooms will likely be jam-packed with little or no space to pass and walk freely. It is possible to have between 30-60 roommates
20. There are fellowships for Christians and Muslims. The 3 recognized associations are NCCF (NIGERIAN CHRISTAIN CORPERS FELLOWHIP), NACC (ANGLICAN) and MCAN (MUSLIM CORPERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA). But there were others like Redeemed, Winners, catholic, Christ embassy and deeper life. So you could make your choice. Also they have morning devotions and weekly service.

To All Prospective Corpers,
See 5 Hacks For 21 Days in NYSC Camp (Kindly watch/share this

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by archola(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
heeedreeez:
1. All Corpers are called “Otondo’s”. The Market is Called “Mami Market”
2. There are dry cleaners available at your disposal in camp (For about N50 Per Cloth). Ensure you come with at least 7 white top and shorts (with Zippers) So you only get to wash them on the first and second weekends.
3. Registration stops 12 midnight preceding swearing –in day. I advise you start registration early and join the queue before it gets too long (Always be alert the first few days).
4. Never forget to wear your cap at all times (You WILL Serve Punishment for forgetting if caught by the Soldiers)
5. You would be given your meal ticket (It might be valuable) Like to collect your allowance in camp.
6. You are usually given (One Kahki, Belt and White Canvass) and (Two White Tops, Shorts, Socks)… The Kahki is always Oversize, so you can find someone to quickly exchange with or you can go to the Taylor in camp to adjust.
7. There are different types of human beings in camp (the crazy, spoilt, razz, dirty, complicated, stupid, holy, party, drunk, beautiful, ugly, different tribes etc). Be open-minded and smile at someone. Be active in your Platoon
8. You will be fed three times a day in camp, but the food is barely edible. The kitchen is run by incredibly hard working women who are assisted by fellow otondos from different platoons assigned to the kitchen for each meal.
9. If you are someone who loves to eat good food, or you don’t want to have the mammy feel, no problem just come loaded to camp with provisions. Like cereals and beverages, garri, biscuits etc. You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mammy market, you will get good food there and won’t spend much to eat well, and the price however depends on the state to which you have been posted. Most camp don’t have ATM Machine.
10. There are places available where you can charge your batteries at the camp market. (Also Buy A Power Bank)
11. Always fetch water down for the next morning. You can be shocked that water supply might finish before it gets to your turn and that’s the end for you. As the queue is always long.
12. As for drinking water you either bought pure water or bottled water; there was no free drinking water whatsoever.
13. Ladies try not to go with heavy or synthetic hair to avoid excess heat and time to care for it. You could advisable make short hair to avoid heat and save time.
14. Pocket Money: The question is “How much money do you really need for the NYSC Orientation Course, you will be paid a N1, 500 allowance once you arrive the NYSC camp and also another one (first ALLAWI) some days to the end of camp. If you intend to drink and hang out at the Mami market, then you can take more money depending on how much you can finish, be wise though!
15. Just be prepared to wait in line for EVERYTHING
16. The bathrooms and toilets are nothing to write home about. It is always dirty and terrible in fact if not careful disease could be contacted. Well some corpers had buckets for the sole purpose of relieving themselves with what I can call 'pit bucket'
17. Do not dare the soldiers, some can be ruthless and you know they have authority to deal with you in name of discipline.
18. Always switch your phones off or put them on silent while on parade ground. Just don’t bring it out, it could be seized and destroyed not minding if it’s an iphone7s+++.
19. The accommodation is always something else. Rooms will likely be jam-packed with little or no space to pass and walk freely. It is possible to have between 30-60 roommates
20. There are fellowships for Christians and Muslims. The 3 recognized associations are NCCF (NIGERIAN CHRISTAIN CORPERS FELLOWHIP), NACC (ANGLICAN) and MCAN (MUSLIM CORPERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA). But there were others like Redeemed, Winners, catholic, Christ embassy and deeper life. So you could make your choice. Also they have morning devotions and weekly service.
To All Prospective Corpers,
See 5 Hacks For 21 Days in NYSC Camp (Kindly watch/share this

tanks for the info.....its realifin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sonymax16(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mcmooney:

Its on the nysc website....camping is supposed to end on the 13th of dec but now it is 14th.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
sonymax16:

Its on the nysc website....camping is supposed to end on the 13th of dec but now it is 14th.
they should take time o... e b like there money done too much ba! anyways its just one day
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
breaking news!
check your dashboard online.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
chiefojiji:
breaking news!

Wetin your own talk? undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
chiefojiji:
breaking news!

what is happening, i check mine now is ok. so tell us what is happening?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Holla if you need assistance on a preferred state of service.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Adesuwag:
Holla if you need assistance on a preferred state of service.
hello! loop me in
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Call 08023669182 [qquote author=surpriseMe post=50590817] hello! loop me in[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by monniyi(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
chiefojiji:
breaking news!

Why
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adesuwag(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Or you DM cos I'd be needing some information from you.
surpriseMe:
hello! loop me in
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hello there, I am an international students also aN aspiring batch B Corp member, I wrote neco back in 2009 the result wasn't that good, though I have 4 credits including maths and eng, the rest were D7 ok so in 2010 I wrote waec GCE, so I uzed d two sitting to gain admission now in 2015 I wrote another neco and I made my paper once...so I uploaded it to nysc they requested for original certificate which is not ready. So now my questions is
1. Can I combine the two result neco (ssce ) and waec GCE together
2. I have confirm from the school I wrote them both they said the certificate is ready
3. Will I get the 2 certificate or just one....

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
chumaster:
gringringrin

IT IS 28 DAYS LEFT FOR THE ONLINE PRINTING OF CALL-UP LETTER
AND IT'S ALSO 31 DAYS TO NYSC B16 ORIENTATION

Meanwhile,
I/SHE SERIOUSLY NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!
Please we need you to support my sister in her quest to winning the most beautiful Igbo girl Universe award.

We deeply appreciate your effort.

Just click the facebook link below and hit the 'LIKE' button and also share with your friends.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909378985833642&substory_index=0&id=768486623256213

GOD BLESS YOU! THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE LIKED HER PICTURE, I APPRECIATE

Cc
danemenike - Greycious
chumaster - aBbiie25 - coyy - y0rmee - Mohsaaf - armanni

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
PLS DONT QUOTE THESE MONIKERS, I DEY BEG UNA!!!

YAAAAAAY. CHUMASTER IS BACK AND BETTER. LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.