Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2546232 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

You did not try at all o!! No single state in common... Mine are: Abuja, Lagos, Kano and Bayelsa.
Ahn ahn, na you no try o. why didn't you pick any of my states
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2016
ELAFRIS:
From a reliable source. The available funds currently at NYSC disposal can only cater for 85,672 and as at 9am 1st Nov 2016, 197,288 has registered. Slashing criteria is going to be decided tomorrow by NYSC mobilization department. The only criteria for everyone to go is when the National Assembly approves PMB request for additional funds on time. Otherwise May 2017 is the case of most PCMS

#copied
uncle pls now..u sud af acted like u dint see it nao... u want to let sombori go tru another phase of hbp...plz dnt kee me m still young ejor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Dottune:
Ahn ahn, na you no try o. why didn't you pick any of my states
You didn't share ur states with me na... You are at fault, oga
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
uncle pls now..u sud af acted like u dint see it nao... u want to let sombori go tru another phase of hbp...plz dnt kee me m still young ejor
Lol, don't mind him. We refuse this news in Jesus name!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2016
chiefojiji:

u must be a 419 too!
u know d rules
lool
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

Lol, don't mind him. We refuse this news in Jesus name!
amen dear.. how af u been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chiefojiji(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2016
StarryV:
Happy new month oh ye people of Graceland. How have u guys been? Cool i guess. smiley

whoiz this? I've seen dis moniker now e don dey enter 6 years ago
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2016
nice poem
steppin:

The Rzantings of a loser.
You're trying too hard.
The village tale is stale, try something else.
stale or not.. just don't forget. never visit ur village grin

ur case is spiritual .

ur name says it all "steppin"

u have obviously stepped on the wrong toes the last time dad took u to the village grin

but yes, prayer answers all things..

OLORUN BABALOLA is still alive grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
been good o... U? Where's the frog weed patient(justifiedcoy)?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by steppin: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
nice poem stale or not.. just don't forget. never visit ur village grin

ur case is spiritual .

u have obviously stepped on the wrong toes the last time dad took u to the village grin

but yes, prayers answers all things..

*yawns*
You don miss the bus, run along.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Andyblaze: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2016
I am a prospective batch B corp and i have actually done the registratiom though i'm yet to pay.

But then i wanna let it slide till The batch for March 2017 as i currently have engagements up until february.

Is it possible for me to be switched to the March 2017 batch?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

ur case is spiritual .

You this stubborn boy, u no fit do eye say u no see him reply abi..... Oya I command you with the power vested in me as the Senate President of Graceland that u lay this matter to rest.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

You didn't share ur states with me na... You are at fault, oga
You are the one jor, I didn't see you when I was picking my states
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

m fyn....m sure he z gonna bring his head here soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Andyblaze:
I am a prospective batch B corp and i have actually done the registratiom though i'm yet to pay.

But then i wanna let it slide till The batch for March 2017 as i currently have engagements up until february.

Is it possible for me to be switched to the March 2017 batch?
Yeah sure, have you been given a call up number?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dotman2210(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Dream2:
ruthobaz,Dotman2210,Haychay,what's the latest?
Thanksman for checking me,still on it but I believe something will happen soon
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Dottune:
You are the one jor, I didn't see you when I was picking my states
*sobbing* diaris God o! Happy new month sha.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Andyblaze: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Dottune:
Yeah sure, have you been given a call up number?

nope. I'm yet to pay
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
kapable75:
Adi m sure! happy birthday new month!
undecided
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

*sobbing* diaris God o! Happy new month sha.
Same to you dear.. How have you been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
m fyn....m sure he z gonna bring his head here soon
lol... I'm certain he's here already... Lemme go into hiding before he starts.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
Dottune:
Same to you dear.. How have you been?
Bored; if boredom could make me fat, i would be overweight by now... How about you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Colemanz(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
FOUR STATES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL CAMPS, GET DG's COMMENDATION

The NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, has praised the Governors of Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba and Zamfara state for providing additional camps for hosting of 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course for corps members deployed to states with security challenges.

He made the commendation at the opening ceremony of the 2016 Batch 'B' Pre-Orientation workshop in Calabar.

The gesture will allow Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba states to hosts two camps simultaneously - one for corps members that will be deployed to them and the other for Corps members that will be deployed to Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states respectively.

In the case of Zamfara state, both the Permanent Orientation camp and the additional camp will host corps members deployed to the state because number of Corps members will be above the capacity of the permanent one.

Kazaure stressed the need for the three tiers of government to live up to their statutory roles in the operations of the scheme as a panacea for addressing the challenges of obsolete, dilapidated and inadequate state of facilities in most orientation camps.

"We are encouraged, however, by the efforts of the federal government at providing funds in spite of obvious financial constraints.

"In particular, I wish to thank Mr. President for making it possible for all graduates to be mobilized for service in 2016," he said.

The Director-General said the current Management of the scheme was encouraging public-private partnership to complement the efforts of federal and state governments towards enhancing all aspects of its operations

He said the choice of the theme of the workshop: "Strengthening the Orientation Programme for Effective Service Delivery" was informed by the Management's resolve to reposition the scheme to respond adequately to demands of the current times.

He added that the orientation course content was being restructured to align with the current needs of the youths.

The DG used the occasion to express gratitude to the Cross Rivers State government for its support during orientation course and winding-up , and passing-out exercises as well as the provision of drugs for the scheme's Health initiative.

Earlier in an introductory remarks, the Director of Planning, Research and Statistics, Chief Anthony Ani, said the workshop would highlight observations made during the 2016 Batch 'A' orientation course, especially the challenges and best practices that came from it.

Ani also said resolutions of the workshop would add value and enhance the smooth conduct of the 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by arcnomec(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2016
ELAFRIS:
From a reliable source. The available funds currently at NYSC disposal can only cater for 85,672 and as at 9am 1st Nov 2016, 197,288 has registered. Slashing criteria is going to be decided tomorrow by NYSC mobilization department. The only criteria for everyone to go is when the National Assembly approves PMB request for additional funds on time. Otherwise May 2017 is the case of most PCMS

#copied

Thanks for the info,but multiply #3000 by the total number of persons that have registered and you will see that there is money.Don't mind them ,just that this TSA policy is really on their neck.No way to siphon money.Everybody will go to camp, but the feeding in camp will be something else.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Colemanz(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Everything will work out ,read d statement very well ...teamallgoing
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by lordthree(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2016
justifiedcoyy:

ur case is spiritual .

Lmaooooooooooooooooo stop now my ribs
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by sharliz(f): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

lol... I'm certain he's here already... Lemme go into hiding before he starts.
lol.
Plz face him jor
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Andyblaze:

nope. I'm yet to pay
Okay you might later be given a call up number and be deployed sef, If you do not wish to go with this Batch. Just stay in your house, when it is time to register for the next batch, all you have to do is click on the re-mobilization option and input the call up number you were given for this Batch.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2016
Mcmooney:

Do you have a personal vendetta against him or this is you at your best? Because I am not understanding O. Pls Y'all should stop all these shenanigans commonly referred to as juvenile acts. Oya let there be peace.
Mcmooney grammer school. who took my dictionary self
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
sharliz:
lol. Plz face him jor
i don't have battery for his case.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dottune(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2016
callmemercy:

Bored; if boredom could make me fat, i would be overweight by now... How about you?
Lol I'm good o, stopped going to work today. I wan fat small before we go camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.