Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2548736 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
I dedicate dis page to my miss abbie25,and my VP, ruthobaz...
kapable75:
Gud evening great people of this city! Am sowi for not being around for some time and i must confess, i missed u guys.
Spixytinxy so u come partner with yorme supply me that delta weed ba, i come dey sleep like chicken wey drink dry gin. But i don dey ok nw but pls i'll like it to repeat again grin
Abbie25 i have my reasons of saying that, its not to flatter because its the fact. Even u self will admit it.
Justified10 shey make i fry egg for u b4 u go know say person wey travel go carry bread come. Thank God for journey mercies (abi mercy journey cos i go like make person explain the difference).
Pressy greycious i greet u sir, VP have not really been around o. Hope she's fine?
Senators and minister: i dey trowey salute.
baba, no vex o..I still dey on tour..

I just got to EDE from IFE (both in osun)..

and I dey go Ibadan tomoro...I wan tour small before I resume for work.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
justified10:
lolz...I pirry u.

no calm down ur head...

a friend of mine served in Enugu, he complained..

a friend served in Niger, he had things to complain about

my brother who lives in anambra told me dat corpers are always complaining..

my guy dat is presently serving in Ibadan (he lives in my house), he has a lot to complain about..

lolzes!! Na na almost the same thing we few talk na. About first timers complaining but it will be very bad when the situation gets out of hand. Like bayelsa for example, even common mtn network no dey for people wey dem post go swampy areas. Hope u feel me?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
justified10:
I dedicate dis page to my miss abbie25,and my VP, ruthobaz... baba, no vex o..I still dey on tour..

I just got to EDE from IFE (both in osun)..

and I dey go Ibadan tomoro...I wan tour small before I resume for work.
ok tour very well o. At least when u resume work ur head go fully dey dia. And pls watch the cars/buses u enter cos i hear say the speed wey those drivers for west dey use they fast pass etisalat easyblaze.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
kapable75:
ok tour very well o. At least when u resume work ur head go fully dey dia. And pls watch the cars/buses u enter cos i hear say the speed wey those drivers for west dey use they fast pass etisalat easyblaze.
they don't overspeed but they are not careful..

wheelbarrow fast pass d bus wey I enta from Ife.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
justified10:
they don't overspeed but they are not careful..

wheelbarrow fast pass d bus wey I enta from Ife.
lolzz u for give the driver paraga fanta na make him do the needful
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
kapable75:
lolzes!! Na na almost the same thing we few talk na. About first timers complaining but it will be very bad when the situation gets out of hand. Like bayelsa for example, even common mtn network no dey for people wey dem post go swampy areas. Hope u feel me?
I feel u. dat bayelsa own no good.. grin

but d point d guy was making about osun and Ife especially are normal things dat hapn in naija as a country na..

I still enta #40 bus for Ife today fa.

and trout my stay, dia was light..

for ede wey I dey now sef, light dey.

and dem dey use light embarrass dem for osogbo which is d state capital..

thinz normal for dia...b lyk d guy no just find am interesting ni..cos girls even dey Ife and dem no expensive lyk dat lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
kapable75:
lolzz u for give the driver paraga fanta na make him do the needful
na paraga for do am, bt d motor sef no gud..weda na tricycle engine dey d motor..lol.

and police com dey show dem sef for road o. naso dem stop our motor, picked lyk 3 guys out randomly and demanded for dia fone to search... naso one of d guys change am for dem...if to say I get good fone, I for camera grin

but na 4mp b ma camera megal pixel grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
justified10:
I feel u. dat bayelsa own no good.. grin

but d point d guy was making about osun and Ife especially are normal things dat hapn in naija as a country na..

I still enta #40 bus for Ife today fa.

and trout my stay, dia was light..

for ede wey I dey now sef, light dey.

and dem dey use light embarrass dem for osogbo which is d state capital..

thinz normal for dia...b lyk d guy no just find am interesting ni..cos girls even dey Ife and dem no expensive lyk dat lol
and again ba, it seems there is great difference in the way of life of osun compared to his place of domice. Pls sir clark0 or clarkO, where was ur state of domicile before u got posted to osun?
Justified10 shey u see say u don catch ur self by ur self. I been wan ask u wetin make u dey tour like bohari but atleast, u haf answer the kwesion gringringrin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
justified10:
na paraga for do am, bt d motor sef no gud..weda na tricycle engine dey d motor..lol.

and police com dey show dem sef for road o. naso dem stop our motor, picked lyk 3 guys out randomly and demanded for dia fone to search... naso one of d guys change am for dem...if to say I get good fone, I for camera grin

but na 4mp b ma camera megal pixel grin
na so that police people in like to dey show theirself, the thing dey tire me like akamu. Abeg with concern then with person fone? The worst part be say then go leave person wey him eye and lip dey shine red and black at the same time go dey harass gentle people wey no do them anything. No worry, next time wey u dey travel just tell yorme make him give u that 7-thunder-destiny-resetting kini
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
kapable75:
na so that police people in like to dey show theirself, the thing dey tire me like akamu. Abeg with concern then with person fone? The worst part be say then go leave person wey him eye and lip dey shine red and black at the same time go dey harass gentle people wey no do them anything. No worry, next time wey u dey travel just tell yorme make him give u that 7-thunder-destiny-resetting kini

Walahi, if na for Nigeria Police force, I fit borrow d guy. Those police people too dey vex me fa!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good day, my distinguish senate president, deputy senator and the senate members...

It my pleasure standing before you today to present my plans for Graceland as the minister for defence, we all know that a nation without security is just like a house with no doors and windows...

->I promise to fight insecurity to the lower level in Graceland, with the massive cooperation Graceland have with golden city this can be achieved because the only real security that a nation can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability...

->Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the nation except true love. so, in conjunction with the information and communication minister, we create a friendly and better rapport with all B16 pcm so that Graceland will be a nation where decorum and sanity is guarantee...

->With the improved technology to be unleashed, no need of closing of gate, so gracelander can have free of movement anytime...

->And lastly, there will be a topnotch collaboration with all the ministers and gracelander... so that any events coming up in Graceland will be backup with topmost security...

*At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security*

Thank you...

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
kapable75:
and again ba, it seems there is great difference in the way of life of osun compared to his place of domice. Pls sir clark0 or clarkO, where was ur state of domicile before u got posted to osun?
Justified10 shey u see say u don catch ur self by ur self. I been wan ask u wetin make u dey tour like bohari but atleast, u haf answer the kwesion gringringrin
guy, no reason am o..

me I gentle pass gentility...even if na babe, do lyk say u no knw na..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
yorme:

Walahi, if na for Nigeria Police force, I fit borrow d guy. Those police people too dey vex me fa!
walai, I been dey pray make dem call me com out...i hate dem
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Manus17:
Good day, my distinguish senate president, deputy senator and the senate members...

It my pleasure standing before you today to present my plans for Graceland as the minister for defence, we all know that a nation without security is just like a house with no doors and windows...

->I promise to fight insecurity to the lower level in Graceland, with the massive cooperation Graceland have with golden city this can be achieved because the only real security that a nation can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability...

->Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the nation except true love. so, in conjunction with the information and communication minister, we create a friendly and better rapport with all B16 pcm so that Graceland will be a nation where decorum and sanity is guarantee...

->With the improved technology to be unleashed, no need of closing of gate, so gracelander can have free of movement anytime...

->And lastly, there will be a topnotch collaboration with all the ministers and gracelander... so that any events coming up in Graceland will be backup with topmost security...

Thank you...

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk

Even if you are my kings man you can't escape my question?

Can your new sophisticated technology identify and seive out rogues on occasions when Graceland is invaded maybe due to new developments from powers that be (NYSC)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
DexxyAlebs:

Even if you are my kings man you can't escape my question?

Can your new sophisticated technology identify and sieve out rogues on occasions when Graceland is invaded maybe due to new developments from powers that be (NYSC)

LoL...

senator DexxAlebs... YES, the technology is equipped with the latest surveillance system...a top assured scrutiny device...
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2016
Good morning Graceland...
Sleep tight...

*Graceland gate gbam*

>Happy Sunday ooo<
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by clark0: 3:14am On Mar 13, 2016
kapable75:

I wouldnt advice any PCM to touch osun with a ten-foot-pole, at this point i rest my case.. Goodluck! i'm from the south-south part of the country.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 6:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Manus17:

Thank you...

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk
sonymax16
Nice plans. I am quite curious about ur supposed technology u intend to bring to GRACELAND to aid ur ministry in assuring the security of all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, all protocols dully observed. I stand before y'all today to notify u that the ministerial screening shall be concluded today. Abbie25 for women affaires is yet to submit her strategic roadmap for her ministry. If today by 6pm she is yet to submit her plans then she will be disqualified and the president will have to send to us another name. Tomorrow is Monday, the ministers ought to start tomorrow. Have a nice day y'all.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Good morning, my distinguish senate president, deputy senator and the senate members.

It is my pleasure to present my plans as the minister of Budget and National planning of this great land

1. I shall organize bilateral meetings with ministries, departments, and agencies ( MDA's ) in order to provide further technical supports aimed at improving the quality of their submission. To this end, a Help desk shall be established by this ministry to provide hands on technical support to MDA's core teams involved in the preparation of the budgets to clean up their completed zero base budget ( ZBB ) templates

2. I shall through the budget office, provides efficient and effective budget function, budget presentation, budget execution, monitoring and evaluation, budget implementation and fiscal policies of Graceland by providing a comprehensive, integrated accounting system which provides a reliable basis for assessing payment arrears in the Treasury.

Thank you all for taking your attentions!

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk
sonymax16
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2016
paulbabu:
Good morning, my distinguish senate president, deputy senator and the senate members.

It is my pleasure to present my plans as the minister of Budget and National planning of this great land

1. I shall organize bilateral meetings with ministries, departments, and agencies ( MDA's ) in order to provide further technical supports aimed at improving the quality of their submission. To this end, a Help desk shall be established by this ministry to provide hands on technical support to MDA's core teams involved in the preparation of the budgets to clean up their completed zero base budget ( ZBB ) templates

2. I shall through the budget office, provides efficient and effective budget function, budget presentation, budget execution, monitoring and evaluation, budget implementation and fiscal policies of Graceland by providing a comprehensive, integrated accounting system which provides a reliable basis for assessing payment arrears in the Treasury.

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk
sonymax16
chai so u never send ur plans b4? how did I miss him. well ur plans seem ok on paper but on d long run I hope u accomplish them all. Senators the screening of the ministers will end today so please let's try to roundup our questioning.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Mcmooney:

chai so u never send ur plans b4? how did I miss him. well ur plans seem ok on paper but on d long run I hope u accomplish them all. Senators the screening of the ministers will end today so please let's try to roundup our questioning.
president sir, i have sent my plans before to contest, you may refer to some previous pages to confirm this
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2016
clark0:

I wouldnt advice any PCM to touch osun with a ten-foot-pole, at this point i rest my case.. Goodluck! i'm from the south-south part of the country.

Kapable, kapable, kapable, how many times did i call you?
I lives in Osogbo, state of Osun, and also a natve of the said state
Look, the plain truth is that state government wil not pay you one kobo in the state of osun, and same thing applies to some states in d country too, state alawi is not as guaranteed as d federal own in ds country, most states don broke n has irresponsible governor like mine
but on the issue of cost of living, accomodation, i remain indifferent with clark0, i can say and say again that accomodation is fairly okay in Osun state and d cost of living is not expensive
you will enjoy constant and uninterrupted electricity in Osun state
on d issue of PPA, we still have some good PPAs in city like, ilesa, osogbo, ife, ede, ikirun and d rest only if you can get someone to help you do d runs to d ind, you know d thing about PPA is if you get connections, they majorly gives PCM secondary schools, except you have a 1st class, whereby you wil be considered for PPA in univs, and federal colleges
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by paulbabu(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2016
my dialogue with the NYSC official page a day ago
when is mobilization for Batch B 2016, if at all there is a Batch B this year
Thank for your message. We will get back to you in a short while.visit Our Official website for more information www.nysc.gov.ng or www.nysc.org.ng for online registration Thanks.
Mon 9:49am
This year
Sat 2:38pm
i am sorry Sir/Ma, you haven't answered my question, perhaps seems you didn't get my message well, my question is this, do we have 3 batches mobilization this year? if yes, is there a batch B going for mobilization in june? thanks for your quick response
Thank for your message. We will get back to you in a short while.visit Our Official website for more information www.nysc.gov.ng or www.nysc.org.ng for online registration Thanks.
Sat 8:44pm
Your question is well understood. The scheme is presently preoccupied with preparations for successful conduct of the 2016 Batch A. Dates for Batches B and C will be made public as soon as determined by the Management. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks for the un-delayed responses, i am grateful, do have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2016
paulbabu:

president sir, i have sent my plans before to contest, you may refer to some previous pages to confirm this
sorry i guess i didnt wear my spectacles on the said day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hello guys. E come be like say we dey shame to reach 200pages. Let's keep the posts coming in. Let's make this land lively mehn. I kno say nepa no dey try and we are busy, buh we can still make out time to chip in smtin. HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ChuxMyk(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
tosinwill I see you shocked shocked shocked
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iphemama(f): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
DexxyAlebs:

You are most welcome, where is Iphemama
good day everyone,all protocols duly observed,am sorry for my absence its due to power failure and fuel scarcity,but am wif u in spirit...pls accept my sincere apology,what have I missed?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
paulbabu:

cc:
greycious
ruthobaz

cc:
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
armanni
dexxyalebs
shina101
iphemama
ChuxMyk
sonymax16

This one that you came extremely late, I hope budgets will not copy your life style
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga mi I didn't see it too
Mcmooney:

sorry i guess i didnt wear my spectacles on the said day.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by iphemama(f): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
ChuxMyk:

Aye
aye
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
iphemama:
good day everyone,all protocols duly observed,am sorry for my absence its due to power failure and fuel scarcity,but am wif u in spirit...pls accept my sincere apology,what have I missed?
welcome back dear, you missed a lot, in ur absence senate elected its leaders and we are almost done screening ministerial appointees

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.