Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2572434 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
ruthobaz:

Am great. Hope the ceremony went well?
it did, by Gods grace
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru, you keep peeping oh! I will pour cold water on your face now!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:
Chumaster, you have tried. I kuku was on my own jejely oh, then I started hearing ma name leftanright, upandown! Help me ask them, what I do oh?
most of the tackling were from females, so lets start from there...You pierce person heart?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:

most of the tackling were from females, so lets start from there...You pierce person heart?

You see dagger for ma hand?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

You see dagger for ma hand?
ok, eehm you harass a GL lady?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:
ok, eehm you harass a GL lady?
Lobatan! See question fa! I resemble iyke1989 ne?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:
Dreamcome2ru, you keep peeping oh! I will pour cold water on your face now!
Lol,bro,am only observing as the tides keep changing,infact i saw all the mentions and other stuffs,the hard truth is it seems am not myself,am just not comfortable with the situations i find myself in in the last 48hours or so,am simply weak.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

Lobatan! See question fa! I resemble iyke1989 ne?
will you be bold to defend your allegation on Iyke in his presence....tbw, lets continue. You snatch person wife?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mbanonwanyi(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:
*Done with the lost pages
was able to update myself on recent happenings and updating our citizen's registery.
Let me officially welcome them
AMAKAVIOLA- fellow zikitesmiley, what's your dept dear?

vwegbajoe- welcome bro

khalifahsparkles- you like northern states fa, it seems you are a notherner

Novarae- I wouldn't lie, I have to view your dp two times, but then It happens that you are from Anambra state, so i bu nwanne m nwaanyi from another mother(dnt worry abt Yorme and co, I am a protective brother. I will gladly sheild you from themsmiley)
So, Titanium38 formerly Known as(fka) Abbie25 is back. Welcome back from wherever you went to. I missed you more than anyother person here wink. Maybe cos of your stubborness(yes, you are!cheesy in an interesting way)
Meanwhile, I saw this while going tru the pages.

Patty2014 that word in qoutes is not clear, maybe the spelling. Pls elaborate
Justified10 how body? How is patty2014 doing?wink
Pressy greycious and my vp ruthobaz tnx for looking after the family.
Yorme- you ve become the talk of this land lately....infact no comment
Mcmooney
kapable75
chuxmyk
dreamcome2ru
starryv- I dey suspect you like justified10
mbanonwanyi- hope you are scaling through the torns of exam situations?
Ten.........ze - how you dey? *kapable75 say make I no dey mention your name again
Cc
others, I can't mention all your moniker
I hope you enjoyed and is still enjoying your weekend

Its going good so far, just fighting one professor who wants to give me a C. Haba, hellll no.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mbanonwanyi(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
kapable75:
for you abi? E dey like ridges for us wey no sabi plenty things.

Lol, no for you too. its not bad i promise.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mbanonwanyi(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

Hehehe. Funny girl! Don't worry jawe. I just included you in ma future plans! *winks*

Lol, which future plans na? Continue... haha
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
omo, this new DG be like say na another "Ajala the traveller" o. Few days after his inauguration, he has visited Adamawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, today in Nasarawa. Abeg make them no waste NYSC scarce resources o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
mbanonwanyi:

Lol, no for you too. its not bad i promise.
ok ma! i'll try to keep up.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
mbanonwanyi:

Its going good so far, just fighting one professor who wants to give me a C. Haba, hellll no.
ahh, and I thought it's only Nigerian lecturers that are corrupt.
Why does he want to do that?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chumaster, see as u dey form obedience lik say u be better person lol. Ok no vex, u fit mention her name any time. U're free.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:

So, Titanium38 formerly Known as(fka) Abbie25 is back. Welcome back from wherever you went to. I missed you more than anyother person here wink. Maybe cos of your stubborness(yes, you are!cheesy in an interesting way)

I miss you more o brotherly.. Lolz. How's every every?

Twerky101 wassup with you dearie. You need to baptize yorme wella so his eyes go clear o! Just name the day and date and I go set am up sharpaly lolz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster welcome.
dont suspect patty2014 and masef o.

patty, OKO isn't virgina in Yoruba abeg(no twist ma language) grin (though its a part of body in males and its down part grin )

but Oko is also a city down dia in oyo state.

I made a mistake of saying d city is in osun state...it's actually in Oyo state.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Lol,bro,am only observing as the tides keep changing,infact i saw all the mentions and other stuffs,the hard truth is it seems am not myself,am just not comfortable with the situations i find myself in in the last 48hours or so,am simply weak.

Eyah! Just take it easy on yourself ehn. StarryV, oya coman take over!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:

will you be bold to defend your allegation on Iyke in his presence....tbw, lets continue. You snatch person wife?

Ermm... Not yet. But isn't overtaking allowed ni?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:
omo, this new DG be like say na another "Ajala the traveller" o. Few days after his inauguration, he has visited Adamawa, Benue, Taraba, Gombe, today in Nasarawa. Abeg make them no waste NYSC scarce resources o

Lol. Our bros bubu is probably his mentor!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

Ermm... Not yet. But isn't overtaking allowed ni?
there you are, btw how abt missbeebee?wink
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Titanium38:

Twerky101 wassup with you dearie. You need to baptize yorme wella so his eyes go clear o! Just name the day and date and I go set am up sharpaly lolz

Haba na! Naso u mean me reach ne?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:
there you are, btw how abt missbeebee?wink
Na she dey eye me na. Infact, StarryV sef join in the eyeing!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
justified10:
chumaster welcome.
dont suspect patty2014 and masef o.

patty, OKO isn't virgina in Yoruba abeg(no twist ma language) grin (though its a part of body in males and its down part grin )

but Oko is also a city down dia in oyo state.

I made a mistake of saying d city is in osun state...it's actually in Oyo state.

cheesycheesy
actually, Oko is the town of Nigeria's first elected vice president, Sir Alex Ekwueme. Federal Poly Oko is one of the most popular fed. poly. in Nigeria. The town is few kilometers away from my town
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
kapable75:
Chumaster, see as u dey form obedience lik say u be better person lol. Ok no vex, u fit mention her name any time. U're free.
obedience ko Adadience ni, I no wan mention again. Carry your ten.........aze put for your pocket, if you like chop am like chop-one, I no carecheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Titanium38:

every every is good smiley
What are you going to baptize yorme with? Water abi Fuel
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:
every every is good smiley What are you going to baptize yorme with? Water abi Fuel
You sef join for the hating! Tor, i give up!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

Lol. Our bros bubu is probably his mentor!
Na you talk am o
I heard that the former DG was transfered because he speaks against the FG, that corpers salary are paid directly from CBN so FG should be held responsible for non payment of corpers allowances.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

Na she dey eye me na. Infact, StarryV sef join in the eyeing!
very soon Novarae will begin to eye you too..continue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:

Na you talk am o
I heard that the former DG was transfered because he speaks against the FG, that corpers salary are paid directly from CBN so FG should be held responsible for non payment of corpers allowances.

Well, the man has tried. At least, he was celebrated before leaving. Better than a sack or compulsory retirement. My prayer is that the new DG performs better than his predecessor.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mbanonwanyi(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
chumaster:

ahh, and I thought it's only Nigerian lecturers that are corrupt.
Why does he want to do that?

No, corruption is everywhere. This guy is pure evil. Man and hes black which makes it so bad. I dont know oo. On both of my lab reports he gave me a C, a very low C at that. I have been writing lab reports for four years since freshie, and I have yet to make a C up til now. Its not like I dont know how to write them. I think he has it out for me, which I dont understand why!!!!! omg, i cant believe this.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
yorme:

You sef join for the hating! Tor, i give up!
I only asked her question so that I can ascertain her true motive for baptizing you without being annointed by any bishop or Imam

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.