Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Buhari: Why Do You Choose To Punish Federal Workers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why Do You Choose To Punish Federal Workers? (525 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Why Do You Choose To Punish Federal Workers? by alvin000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
It has become very open that the change we have voted for is hunting and killing Us. Imagine today 8 days in the month of February but none of the federal workers have receive salary of last month January. You are busy travelling from one country to another and recovering our stolen money from politicians but you don't even care of the workers salary talkless of the new year allowances which is our entitlment. We also have learnt the EFCC have recover the sum of N3.7trillion from those looters but you are still lamenting that there is money in the treasury. Where do you get the money for to finance all those transportation? What is the use of these recovered money? Is that the change we were seeking for?
Re: Buhari: Why Do You Choose To Punish Federal Workers? by johnmartus(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
abeg let me hear word when you collected nov/dec SALARYnobody know lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: Why Do You Choose To Punish Federal Workers? by Jusmudi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
D tin tire me ooooooooooooo, Nigeria don cast, imagine Wetin I c https://www.nairaland.com/2920777/lecturers-auchi-poly-embark-strike

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Tompolo: Judge Orders Security Agencies To Produce Tompolo / KAI Officials And LASTMA Raids Matori Industrial Avenue, Tows Away More Than 10 / Senator Marafa Shuns Saraki’s Senate Ethics Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.