Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (60061 Views)

How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by Xcozee(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2016
@lalasticlala: please I mailed you (supermod) for a phone number inclusion on the original post...awaiting feedback
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by oc2fish: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
In countries that knows the value of education. Atm accept deposit in cash and even cheques. Being back word is a disease.
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2016
so wetin u dey tell me be say, if i see this guy now, i go report am abi? u dey mad. for 50k way no reach $100. mugu fall guy man chop, na so d hustle be smiley
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by BluStreak(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2016
That footage as long as I am concerned is almost useless. When you advice clients on the need to deploy reliable Video surveillance equipments that can guarantee a reliable and usable footage when the need arises, all the want to look at is cost. Low cost can NEVER guarantee QUALITY because it is cheap for a reason.

The same war in mobile phone camera quality is what is obtained in the CCTV market where people generally think that because a camera (IP or Conventional) is marked as HD (either Full HD or 720p) is a guarantee of clear footage. So many factors come into play to get a good video or image footage from a deployed video surveillance solution. These factors include but not limited to Camera sensor type, sensor quality, DVR recording capability, image compression technology used and many more.

Deploying a video surveillance solution is not like buying DVD Player and connecting with your TV. It goes way beyond that and that is one area our people ain't coming to terms with enough. The case of the newly employed Nanny turned kidnapper that happen last year comes to mind. An image footage was released then which also was useless, now this. When will our people learn to do it right?

Check my signature (Wirox Integrated)
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Xcozee:
@lalasticlala: please I mailed you (supermod) for a phone number inclusion on the original post...awaiting feedback

don't you think other mischievous people will be disturbing you unnecessarily if your number is published?
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
lalasticlala:

don't you think other mischievous people will be disturbing you unnecessarily if your number is published?

BOSS lalasticlala, long time.

Please check this post out for frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/2922843/5-signs-shows-never-successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by Xcozee(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
lalasticlala:

It's not my official number...just do the needful as you can...Best Regards
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nicepoker:
post ur full name phone number and address. Let me report u to EFCC. Is for ur own good.
there's no network on my phone now, will do dat when there's network..
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by herkeym001(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Socketbet:
No I belong to APC..... Stealing is a crime
correct man, chop knocle.
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by ememcurves: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
How gullible can a fellow be in this Lagos and in 2016, the ID card i'm seeing in this picture is blue and UBA staff carry ID Cards with red colour. I think the guy applied metaphysical forces in this operation because everybody in Lagos, maybe the receptionist is a jolly just come. Lol
Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by adeagbeleniyi: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wow!! How can you let your self to be a victim of this type of fraud, kai! o boy u fall hand abeg.... Although i empathize with you but.... haba! bros... u knw try atall... plus its unfortunate that it was UBA, it then means that it would have happened to you in GT bank, or Fidelity or FBN..... Any ways Hard luck....... Welcom to LASGIDI.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.