Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident (43871 Views)

Passengers Travelling For Matriculation In Imo Involved In A Motor Accident.PICS / Burial Of Chiemela Ihemanma And His Wife Who Died In A Motor Accident In Umuahia / Paulcy Cyprian Iwuala In A Motor Accident - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by omolola15(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2016
brunofarad:
Rip to the dead.

This lagos~ibadan expressway is rather getting notorious.

This is sad

Oyo/ibadan express. Not lagos/ibadan express.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by chemosupremo(f): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2016
The death shook the whole campus what a great loss. Give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
We speak no more death to The polythenic ibadan again.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by ALARAPE22(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2016
May their soul rest in perfect peace.......Amen.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2016
libertycity:
I don't know why Government must be blame at all time.if I were to b d driver d first thin to observe is four tyres ensure dat they were in good condition. Secondly,over speeding send one to early grave. As far as am concern Ibadan-Oyo road is one of d best road we v in d country today,all blames go to driver. So sad may their souls rest in peace.

Why is that its only in Nigeria that one losses their tire and you hear of deaths? Why? Back to my earlier assertion...lack of adequate and appropriate roads. Our roads lack emergency lane for vehicles to safely pull over and regain control from speed in the event of loss of tires, control and accident. I ask you again...Why is that its only in Nigeria that one losses their tire and you hear of deaths?
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by pweetybhy(f): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Please tell me yahaya isn't dead, undecided cry
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by agbebimichael: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
R I P
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by slap1(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
unbeat007:
We are living by his grace o! PEOPLE that are preparing for val just like me.Too bad
RIP

How do you prepare for Val?
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by aleem50(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
I can't still believe that yahya and Abideen were no more .But death why?
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by aleem50(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2016
fflamingo:
Honestly everything about Tpi is trash. I learnt that they went to a naming ceremony of a lecturer, such nonsense. After paying my departmental dues and the facking rubbish dues. I ain't got anything else with the depaetment.
You could imagine they ban every christian religious activities/fellowship on campus.
They admit uncountable number of student(about 600 in a class)yet the school administration could not build a single hostel. But pay 3k for Internet access.
what is this one saying now
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by aleem50(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Eness:
RIP MC why why and Abideen...we love u bt God love u more.. Till we meet again never to depart...so sad u left us too soon embarassed embarassed embarassed
ameen broembarassed embarassed :-
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by tottinova: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Looks like the remaining pple on earth will die of accident cus the rate at which I see accidents everyday, to cross road & enter cab/bike dey fear me. undecided
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by fineyemi(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Oyo/ibadan express road is 1 of d best tiled road in Nigeria. Over speeding resulted to d tire bursting which tiggered d bus to sulmasaut. I bliv plying through an express road shoudnt b a problem but plying tnrough 1 way road dat accomodate going on coming wit a single road is highly dangerous cos som silly drivers will want to overtake a slower moving vehicle. May God save us and continue to barricade us in Jesus name. May God grant d family of d deceased the fortitude to bear the lose.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by fineyemi(m): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2016
fflamingo:
Honestly everything about Tpi is trash. I learnt that they went to a naming ceremony of a lecturer, such nonsense. After paying my departmental dues and the facking rubbish dues. I ain't got anything else with the depaetment.
You could imagine they ban every christian religious activities/fellowship on campus.
They admit uncountable number of student(about 600 in a class)yet the school administration could not build a single hostel. But pay 3k for Internet access.
Oga relax. Its not time for dat.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Papasland21: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2016
brunofarad:
Rip to the dead.

This is sad

Pls read d story, not Lagos/Ibadan expressway.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Teeders(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Mere Looking At The Bus U Will Observe That It is an Old Bus and e b A Chinese Product For Dah Matter With No Emergency Facilities Like Airbag And The Rest. The Tires Are even Worn Out. May God Save Us From Death In The Polytechnic Ibadan Every Year.. Amen.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Melkizedek(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:
People are dying in this country daily from accidents. I blame the youths for all these...not demanding from our leaders. Yes death is inevitable when its time, however accidents can be prevented with good roads, traffic regulations and most importantly improvement in the socio-economic status of the people which in turn make them to value their lives and drive safely.

RIP...very sad a loved one or friend will leave in the morning, maybe the last you will see them...by Nigerian standard.
paul walker died on a very good road (by nigerian standard) with a very smooth ride..what am I trying to say? SPEED KILLS! You see drivers hitting 140km/hr on the highway, trying to prove a point that they're speed demons? at such speed you are entirely at the mercy of the vehicle..
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by damilton(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2016
What can we do to prevent all these accident menance. Much need to be done. And all these drivers are not considerate when driving
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by vital94(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2016
To bad.rip
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by jaydee87(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2016
God heal the injured and safe passage to the dead.. pray for the strength to carry on for the family.
God bless and guide us the living...
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by seangy4konji: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
RIP to the dead but the way does student union buses drive is something else....shouting and doing like kids on highways.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Claroo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm inclined to agree with you bro. Most often than not, accident is caused by reckless driving

We don't have to blame our leaders or witches and wizards for every misfortune

Exactly bro
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Claroo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:

Why is that its only in Nigeria that one losses their tire and you hear of deaths? Why? Back to my earlier assertion...lack of adequate and appropriate roads. Our roads lack emergency lane for vehicles to safely pull over and regain control from speed in the event of loss of tires, control and accident. I ask you again...Why is that its only in Nigeria that one losses their tire and you hear of deaths?
The reason is dat most drivers are not professional enough. Most of dem wl panic and apply the Break immediately,which subsequently wl lead 2d car to somersault.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by unbeat007(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
slap1:

How do you prepare for Val?
by swimming Mtcheew!
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by horlakunle25(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
brunofarad:
Rip to the dead.

This is sad
guy read well na...! Oyo to ibadan expressway nt lagos-ibadan expressway!!
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hadedayor10(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
RIP to the 6 students who had been confirmed dead.....Quick recovery to those injured and I pray that the 2 students they did surgery to get well also.

Our thought to the family of the deceased. we pray God give them the heart to bear the loss.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by Samjos01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
RIP
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hardeyincah(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
fflamingo:
its so painful that the polytechnic Ibadan admitted people like u. Ibadan poly has 5 standard hostels(orisun,olori,unity,ramat and olori annex) every school in Nigeria pay dues either department , faculty, S.U.G e.t.c
CACYOF,CU, JCCF,deeper life e.t.c are all enjoying their religious activities within the campus ( rotunda, sewage hall, 250 capacity are always filled on Sundays)! where did u get all dis lies from?
may Almighty God furnish u with wisdom, knowledge and understanding because u don't have.
R.I.P to the dead
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by fflamingo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
hardeyincah:

its so painful that the polytechnic Ibadan admitted people like u. Ibadan poly has 5 standard hostels(orisun,olori,unity,ramat and olori annex) every school in Nigeria pay dues either department , faculty, S.U.G e.t.c
CACYOF,CU, JCCF,deeper life e.t.c are all enjoying their religious activities within the campus ( rotunda, sewage hall, 250 capacity are always filled on Sundays)! where did u get all dis lies from?
may Almighty God furnish u with wisdom, knowledge and understanding because u don't have.
R.I.P to the dead
Amen to the last sentence,
But you must be a newbie not to have recognised when the school administration restricted religious activities to only JCCF, you must also be a newbie not to have recognised that 80% of its student stay off campus. Now before you run off, ask yourself how efficient the administration had been.
Re: 6 Polyibadan Students Died And Others Injured In A Motor Accident by hardeyincah(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2016
fflamingo:

Amen to the last sentence,
But you must be a newbie not to have recognised when the school administration restricted religious activities to only JCCF, you must also be a newbie not to have recognised that 80% of its student stay off campus. Now before you run off, ask yourself how efficient the administration had been.
u need wisdom
u said NO hostels ( Ibadan poly still remain the only State poly in SW with 5 hostel within d school vicinity)! so u know JCCF and u said all Christian activity was banned! Poly Ibadan still remain on of the best top 5 poly in Naija and u say is not efficient! u really need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Man Mourns His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter Killed In Motor Accident / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.