Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) (43891 Views)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja / 11 Units Of Locomotives Meant For Nigeria Departs China (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
China is a country in East Asia. It is the world's most populous country, with a population of more than 1.4 billion people.

China spans five geographical time zones and borders 14 countries, the second most of any country in the world after Russia. Covering an area of approximately 9.6 million square kilometers (3,700,000 sq mi), it is the world's third or fourth largest country.

The country consists of 23 provinces, five autonomous regions, four municipalities, and two Special Administrative Regions (Hong Kong and Macau).

The national capital is Beijing, and the most populous city and financial center is Shanghai.

Is China the most beautiful country in the world? Sit tight as Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man) shows you around China right from your device.

The first picture is tagged "Shanghai through @themaxia lens

Source WIKIPEDIA
Pictures: @china.travels

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Our top performing photos of the week!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
Chinese lanterns lighting up Bangkok city!οΏ½

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Cool
China is actually a great place.
Vote right tho, if you want a better Nigeria. Don't vote an old trafficker

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by longetivity(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Waiting for the pictures angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
While stupid naija still carry religion wey no dey benefit us for head.
At least all the prayers they've been praying,if it truly works we for don get places wey pass like this.lol

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Unzerious: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
longetivity:
Waiting for the pictures angry
Comrade calm down! China no dey run sad

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bird eye shots of Shanghai at night

8 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
A city that combines ancient history with super modern life.

32 Likes 2 Shares

A city that combines ancient history with super modern life. Cont'd

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2022
When you see what man in his sinful State comes up with in terms of architectural wonders, you begin to wonder what Heaven looks like. You begin to wonder what the HOLY ONE of ISRAEL has in store for His children in Heaven.

John 14:1-3
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Heaven is a place everlasting Joy and Happiness. A place where all tears are wiped away forever and ever. There is no night there. The streets are made of Pure gold.
Whatever beauty we see on earth is thrash in comparison to Heaven.
Don't miss Heaven for anyone or anything.
Whatever or whoever will make you Miss Heaven, Cut it off. It's not worth it.
The ONLY way to Heaven is through JESUS CHRIST.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok
But yve never been to heaven na,Well, lets face it …

You are supposed to live there FOREVER, an never-ending eternity. At some point, you will know everything there is to know, you will have done everything there is to do, talk about everything there is to talk about, praised that egocentric god all you can praise him, and then … then what ? After all of this, there is still an eternity to live … and there can be no way out … you cannot leave, you cannot die, you are FOREVER bound to that place, FOREVER …

Its not just boredom … the way heaven is defined, it is the WORST POSSIBLE punishment anyone can ever inflict on you …

12 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Morning shots in China!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
The past of Beijing!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
A country with a working population, not one Shithole with millions of unproductive, wiked, heartless, monstrous, fuulls!!!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

A graceful moment!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Statues collection from Baipu temple

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Statues collection from Baipu temple. cont'd

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shanghai through @ziller_in_shanghai lens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
i take back my pledge to Nigeria.

"May Ogun kill all our heroes past"

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
The state of the art trains of Hongkong!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Shouhuang Hall is a building of Jingshan Park in Beijing.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
Going into Hangzhou!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Princess80(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hmmm.
I like the helipad and the temple

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Beremx(f): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
How is Hong Kong an English speaking area while the other parts of China are not? I remember my dad used to go there on business trips back in the 80s. Igbo business men back in the 80s go to Hong Kong unlike now China has taken over and became the hub for business

16 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Concrete paradise!

15 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Guangzhou at its best!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Sergio101(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Michelle70:
wow.

See sky scrappers for the second pic.
And one idiot no go let Nairaland rest deh shout high rise building in SE

Oga mind your business nah.

I don't remember South East being the cause of frustration of any low Life.

34 Likes 2 Shares

A day in Hangzhou!

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
The great wall of China

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
1. Dalian, China

2. How difficult it is to park a car in Chongqingβ€ΌοΈŽ

3. Hangzhou’s sunset looks like a painting

4. Xiangmen Ancient City

4 Likes 2 Shares

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Immigration Stops 20 Intending Passengers From Leaving Nigeria At Lagos Airport / 5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.