Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Salary Scale Of Medical Laboratory Scientists In Non-governmental Establishments - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Scale Of Medical Laboratory Scientists In Non-governmental Establishments (2554 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Medical Laboratory Scientists In Non-governmental Establishments by JB789: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Good day everyone. I'm a young graduate of Medical Laboratory Science, I'm done with internship training and currently on NYSC placement. Just like most of us, life after NYSC could be very confusing: there is always indecision about where to work, where to settle, passion for improvement and the likes. Honestly, I do not exactly know which part of this country to settle after my service year. I therefore created this thread for people above me in the race of life to please advise me. (Help a confused beginner please by providing answers to some of these questions)
1) How much are Medical Laboratory Scientists paid in non-governmental establishments in the states you live, visit or come from?
2, What is the cost of living in relation to the salary.
3, What are the challenges of working in such a state.
4, What extra skills are needed to compete favourably in such states.
Thank you so much as you help.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Story Of How A Man Created Several Stream Of Income / Either To Work For CCECC Or ACCESS BANK ...advice / Nim Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.