Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Meaning Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Meaning Of Biafra (3193 Views)

Chief Of Biafra Army Staff Addresses Commanders / Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. / "Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of Biafra by mafioso(m): 1:41am On Jul 04, 2009
Hey Dudes
President. Yar adua just told me the Acronym of Biafra now he said it means ( Butcher Igbos in Africa) So for those noise maker here in Nairaland beware. Remember Nigeria has started there nuclear program don't let them test it in your Small Local government called Biafra grin grin grin grin
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2009
hmmmm , must everything be a bloody joke?
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Ezeagu2: 2:55am On Jul 04, 2009
This thread smells. undecided
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by mafioso(m): 4:35am On Jul 05, 2009
This thread smells.

Sharap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIAFRAN SMELLS grin
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2009
it means yorobos and the hausa has killed naija

which igbos need to fix
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Ellyptical: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2009
To know the meaning google this
"bight of biafra"
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by TippyTop(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2009
Ellyptical:

To know the meaning google this
"bight of biafra"

Don't be a muppet, what do you think "bight of Biafra" means?
A bight is a wide bay and its different from a country, region, state etc. Biafra is neither a state nor a region.
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by mafioso(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
Don't be a muppet, what do you think "bight of Biafra" means?
A bight is a wide bay and its different from a country, region, state etc. Biafra is neither a state nor a region.

Leave this day dreamers let them keep on dreaming till the end of time grin Biafrans remember Jesus is coming very soon so be fast so that you can have a republic or else the labour of your heroes past will all be in VAIN cool
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2009
so do become rich

how did he consistently evadin yall
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2009
laughin my ass off
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by deb(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
WILL SOMEBODY END ALL THESE POST ABOUT BIAFRA?! angry angry angry

SEUN, YOUR SITE IS GRADUALLY BEING TURNED TO A MEANS OF PROPAGANDA FOR ALL THESE
MONKEYS AGITATING BIAFRA

A MODERATOR SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLEASE! angry angry angry
THIS IS NAIRALAND, A SITE FOR NIGERIANS AND FRIENDS OF NIGERIA NOT BIAFRALAND FOR ENEMIES OF NIGERIA?!

WHERE PURPOSE IS NOT DEFINED ABUSE THEY SAY IS INEVITABLE. THIS SITE HAS A PURPOSE AND IT IS GROSSLY BEING
ABUSED BY DISILLUSIONED AND SO CALLED "BIAFRAN" AGITATORS IN THIS DAY AND AGE
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by vezycash(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2009
Deb don't be scared no biafra will come up. Even if it starts, they don't have any score to settle with you or do they?
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2009
yes any suprise

typical oduduwa trait that love to live in their fantacy world

most eduacated

everybody live in the village, they live in the city

omo nna na spare parts, well leave out now

become benin, no fuss, but as soon as the igbo wana let the outside world knows how things are, oduduwa shivers, cuz they love to fool around

igbo girls are muscular?, when on itself are the finest in naija nairaland profile can testify that, oduduwa chasin all our ladies here, beggin for marrage

deb i cant stop laughin at ur little ass to be honest

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by vezycash(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2009
How bia nna why would i want to marry a MUSCULAR girl huh!
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2009
'
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Chiddysville(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2009
Why are you all scared of Ndigbo and Biafra? Biafra and what it stands for has come to stay and this is the truth you people has found so hard to swallow. There can never be any peace till justice prevails. The Federal Republic was created as an instrumentality of war. Tell me, where did our past leaders gathered and gave up the sovereignty to have a Federal Republic? Nowhere. The closest we have gotten to have a true Nigeria state was the Aburi accord. Tell me, what happened when Gowon got back to Nigeria? Some people suddenly realized they can't compete, others sold out cos they believe then they have the Capital in their domain. Thank God, my brothers in the Niger Delta have realized that the geographical entity called Nigeria is a joke. Even the professional hypocrites had their fingers burnt in 1993. Now, deep down in their hearts, they are saying had they known. The innocent blood shed in the pogrom of 1966 in the Nothern and Western part of Nigeria is still crying for justice. I'm telling you the sins of the Father shall be visited on the children. It is what you sow that you reap. Today, they are all crying that the igbos have come up again and surpassed everybody and now dominating the geographical entity. I have a message for you all, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2009
On a serious note: where can I get literatures that talk about Biafra. Please any unbiased and quite objective link or book? Thanks
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Chiddysville(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2009
It's hear on the net. You can start by searching for the tenets of Aburi accord of 1966 and facts about the Nigeria civil war. Yours eyes will be opened to so many facts.
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by muhsin(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2009
Thanks
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Chiddysville(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
Biafra, land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, Belove homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish, we shall protect our hearts all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this be our solemn pledge
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we 'll count a priviledge; The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal.
And through the crucible unscathed we 'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal
we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpet peal the glorious song.
Of victory we scored o 'er might and wrong.
Oh God protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost" each day.
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness[b][/b]
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by deb(m): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
Why are you all scared of Ndigbo and Biafra? Biafra and what it stands for has come to stay and this is the truth you people has found so hard to swallow. There can never be any peace till justice prevails. The Federal Republic was created as an instrumentality of war. Tell me, where did our past leaders gathered and gave up the sovereignty to have a Federal Republic? Nowhere. The closest we have gotten to have a true Nigeria state was the Aburi accord. Tell me, what happened when Gowon got back to Nigeria? Some people suddenly realized they can't compete, others sold out cos they believe then they have the Capital in their domain. Thank God, my brothers in the Niger Delta have realized that the geographical entity called Nigeria is a joke. Even the professional hypocrites had their fingers burnt in 1993. Now, deep down in their hearts, they are saying had they known. The innocent blood shed in the pogrom of 1966 in the Nothern and Western part of Nigeria is still crying for justice. I'm telling you the sins of the Father shall be visited on the children. It is what you sow that you reap. Today, they are all crying that the igbos have come up again and surpassed everybody and now dominating the geographical entity. I have a message for you all, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is scared of Biafra. We are just sick and tired of hearing about it. If you start a war today you will be roundly defeated.
There is no way you are going to prevail.
Re: The Meaning Of Biafra by Chiddysville(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
See how the truth pricks your heart. We don't want no peace, we want justice and take note: WE WILL PREVAIL

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Countries, States, Cars Etc Always Addressed As 'she' Or 'her' / The True Face Of Thieves In Nigeria / Fear Of GMB Yields 6years Result In 6week. Now Imagine 1yr Of GMB As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.