Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) (1795 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing/unforgettable Moment? / 5 Most Embarrassing Moments Every Guy Have Faced (funny) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
This a rather long write up,so I'll be posting it in batches. It's worth the read though. (Part 1) #embarrassingmoments Reminisce. Dont mind how funny this story is , it Is a real life story! Just taking a journey of thought through the academic institutions I've attended in my quest to garner knowledge. I'll be perching on the primary school I attended and a particular experience I can never forget. This happened in Class 2 or thereabout.I had a rival then....I'll call him D. We always competed for first position and who would get the highest mark. The period in which this occurrence took place was during the election period. There were lots of jingles, propaganda, fliers etc in respect of the election. My siblings had friends who would come over to discuss politics and the upcoming election. There was this particular friend who told us of one funny thing he was told.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
(Part2) He said the full meaning of the acronym PDP was People Deceive People as against Peoples Democratic Party. Being the stubborn human being I was, I started singing it around.Around the house, in school...you name it. I was warned against plying that route since I had no political knowledge. ..How old was I sef? Maybe 6. Me? I didnt mind them jare...for me it was fun. Then came the time for test.I was seriously primed up for it. I and D were just eyeing ouselves.Both of us was just like we would beat each other. Our teacher then, Mummy Oyin.....I honestly cant remember her real name, bless her heart...who was not oblivious of the Warm war between both of us had a mischievious grin on her face and keenly kept an eye on us. The test ran for like 5 days, the last day being Friday. We had Social studies the last one that day. The rest of the test had been a piece of cake. Wetin dem dey ask for Class 2 sef? I had hurriedly and correctly answered the questions from number 1 to 19. Then came question 20.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
(Part3) 20.What is the full meaning of PDP?. Me, I was like simple question. I had a grin plastered on my face and I lifted my pencil to write. I had to stop halfway. ...I had forgotten! All that came to my medulla oblongata was People Deceive People! People Deceive People! Funny thing was that I knew my teacher used that question as a bonus for us. What I feared more than losing to D was having him laugh in my face that I didnt know the full meaning of PDP. I played back all the songs I had heard on tv in my head. 'Eto eko wa o nlo dede..adupe lowo "dandandan"governor Ondo State...PDP! Power to the people!(name witheld....I dont want you guys to calculate my age abeg) By this time, I was already sweating. Remember! Remember! Nothing came.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
(Part 4) Nothing came. I even sang the opposition party's song sef, if I could get any memory trigger. .I didnt. I didnt know about giraffing at that time, so I didnt ask my partner. People were already submitting, I was still sitting. Knowing that I was usually fast with my work, other classmates were like"what are you still writing submit na"Others were thinking it was a joke"Dont mind her she is just playing....Do you want to collect all the marks? submit na" All I could do was just to flash one phony smile. My idiot rival, seeing that I had not submitted refused to submit also; crosschecking his work if there was something he wrote wrong. Well, after trying and trying.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Suigenerispremoj(f): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
(Part 5) I wrote People Deceive People. ...even though I knew it was wrong. D also followed behind me....the chicken! Well, after that I rushed home to watch Tom and Jerry. Ours were the last scripts so, my teacher was marking my script in the class.She was flabbergasted that I didnt know the meaning of PDP, saying that she added it as a bonus question for all of us.I explained feebly...not even audibly sef, I was already feeling like the ground should open up and swallow me,not because everyone was laughing but because D was laughing! At the end of the day, I got 19 while D had 20 marks.Aargh! Moral lessons: 1.Dont toy with bad habits no matter how strong you are. 2.Always listen to elders and follow good advice. Thank you for taking out the time to read!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Idydarling(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
u were right my dear
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by gbens2000(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Idydarling:
u were right my dear
I seconded to that.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Kayoski(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment Ever(hilarious) by Kayoski(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
OK but am still looking for the "hilarious" part of ur super story..

(1) (Reply)

PIDGIN BIBLE / Hilarious Memes From The Whyineedacar Trend On Twitter / The Lady On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.