Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo (34784 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Seriake Dickson Campaigns With MTN Recharge Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by shotgun22(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Nigeria gradually taking back her leadership roles in Africa. Thank GOD for PMB. May God grant him good health and protect him from his enemies has he protected David the King
this is great. is not often u c dis.. Why will God not bless you. you are blessed jare
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Take it or leave it, is not a matter of ''Is like'' actually, PMB is Africa symbol of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Obamina(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
watts75:
Is like PMB is today Africa symbol of integrity, politicians in Niger Republic are currently using Buhari pictures as a mark and sign of their integrity
. Integrity?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Iroh88:
Pained Ipod youth. We for no see road waka for this forum had that picture been the face of the Ineffectual Buffoon. cheesy
Mtcheeew
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Bigtoto(f): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2016
He only wants to feel among. He has seen the members of the past regime excelling in other ways.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2016
Acidosis:
Celebration of Mediocrity.

Niger citizens voted for Buhari, they got PVCs when people like me, a Nigerian citizen, didn't get one.

It is normal to celebrate theirs. They are one and share things in common, things like backwardness, poverty, zero infrastructure, quantum illiteracy, leprosy, polio and epilepsy, fundamental illiteracy, just to mention a few.

No right thinking Nigerian would pray to be associated with anything NIGER.

Let's stop this public display of stupi.dity. We should be soliciting recognition from countries like South Korea, not Niger.
you are too shallow-minded. I know you are from Kogi. Show me how Kogi is not a backward state. Quit ur myopic way of reasoning, Niger has resources.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by abee204: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2016
say baba that is what integrity does to you nigeria the argent of Africa cheesy
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

Mtcheeew
Angelberry!
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by woleainajnr(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Amen!!!
olawalepopoola:
Nigeria gradually taking back her leadership roles in Africa. Thank GOD for PMB. May God grant him good health and protect him from his enemies has he protected David the King
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
Angelberry!
Angelcaseless! good morning sir
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by sunayo(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2016
olapluto:

Mention ONE country that was openly favouring GEJ during his 6 years. Just ONE.

Isreal, China and Russia. That's what got on the nerve of Americans.

The question we should rather be asking is, how has Buhari and APC at the Federal IMPACTED POSIVITELY on Nigerians. The most important document(budget) after constitution is presently a mess, corruption ridden. PMB submitted and that was celebrated as achievement.

What has his junketing around the globe brought us? Calling us criminals, demarketing and driving away investors.

Pls let's stop being sentimental and for once leave GEJ. He is no more the president. Thanks.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by virginchaser(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Tochaigh:

Lol. Even Hitler had allies and supporters.

How does this even make your life better?! Niger politicians shouldn't be the ones judging the integrity or performance of Buhari, it is you and I, that should do that. Wasn't GEJ(that you termed "clueless" ) recognised internationally?

GEJ award got nothing to do with integrity but about preservation of an entity called nigeria.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

Angelcaseless! good morning sir
wow! I kind of like this cool cool

Goodmorning. How was ur night?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by omnisali: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2016
See abokis and zombies celebrating crase. Rochas showcased same mediocre with Obama picture una slander him, now this. zombilism
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
wow! I kind of like this cool cool
Goodmorning. How was ur night?
Splendid and yours?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

Splendid and yours?
it was smooth. u Not going out today?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
it was smooth. u Not going out today?
I am out but less busy this morning
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Tochaigh:

How does this even make your life better?! Niger politicians shouldn't be the ones judging the integrity or performance of Buhari, it is you and I, that should do that. Wasn't GEJ(that you termed "clueless" ) recognised internationally?
First off, GEJ was clueless.

Secondly, apart from buffoonery, what else was GEJ "recognized" for Internationally?

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

I am out but less busy this morning
that's good . You can stay on and enjoy some politics here...atleast t, to keep you busy.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Gayigaskia:

And babies factories grin grin grin
Come to think of it, I never arrested or Prosecuted any Northern Nigerian for Drugs or for any other crime for that matter.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
that's good . You can stay on and enjoy some politics here...atleast t, to keep you busy.
The only section I like here is politics, hope you'll stay online to keep me busy? I don't have friends here
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by jamace(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
DerideGull:
Muhammadu Buhari's root points to Niger Republic. It appears most Nigerians are apathetic to historical facts.
Buhari voted for Niger over Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/2109211/buhari-voted-niger-republic-over
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by odehman: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2016
Wailers association of Nigeria W. A. N... WANITES fresh suyer don land from niger

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by odehman: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Tochaigh:

WANITES spotted
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by 16snow(f): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2016
watts75:
Is like PMB is today Africa symbol of integrity, politicians in Niger Republic are currently using Buhari pictures as a mark and sign of their integrity

This picture doesn't look like PMB to me. The person here is looking much younger and the eyes are not same. Who else noticed this?
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by odehman: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
Lol, more like GEJ recognized Otuekelly.
hahaha my oga na WANITES b that a defendant from wailers association of Nigeria a.k.a W. A. N
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by emajoe: 11:13am On Feb 09, 2016
As if you don't know the reason.
The first person used other people before and it "worked".
Let it now be ...rub my back, I rub your back.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Caseless: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

The only section I like here is politics, hope you'll stay online to keep me busy? I don't have friends here
yeah...I'm here.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Caseless:
yeah...I'm here.
OK but I'll soon go off
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by DerideGull(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Tochaigh:

Per the emboldened, Muslims such as Daura Dumbass aka Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2016
bayulll01:

epic response and besides is that ur pic,oh yarin ya
lol. Find out by urself grin
Re: Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo by mynd1(f): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2016
tonimenia:

Just be polite and while in a public place, you must always maintain a decorum. Thanks
Thanks my dear. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.